New Releases for MAY 2012

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must. Has. Glass. Slipper! That is all....

Word!!

I have to admit I did think the label for De Lus looked weird to me, then I thought oh it must be artsy. Who am I to correct anyone from spelling mistakes, when I can't even spell myself. It reminded me of the movie De Lovely just because of how it was spelled I guess. It looked strange to but lovely to my eye, not really too strange since I am French sometimes, or from a past life.

I keep checking the PE section like scratching an itch. Am I nuts?

Well, I only added the two...Rosie's Wedding Cake and Sea Find. Just uploaded now. (Still working on the B&B page)

The other "Lost Treasures" I was planning to add - ahhh, I did not get the chance to make labels for them yet so they will have to wait for June. Sorry!

OMG the lost treasures! I had forgotted! there is never a dull moment around here!!!!!! SQUEEEAL

what are the lost treasures? should I be saving money for them :)

what are the lost treasures? should I be saving money for them :)

Just items that were buried or misplaced for quite a while, and something that was reworked for men.

I'm doing a little streamlining in the cart right now too - as I'm trying to program the scrubs - I've decided to drop the slower moving or too work intensive B&B items from the line. What I have left I think I'm going to slip into boxes as freebies in the coming weeks.

Just items that were buried or misplaced for quite a while, and something that was reworked for men.

I'm doing a little streamlining in the cart right now too - as I'm trying to program the scrubs - I've decided to drop the slower moving or too work intensive B&B items from the line. What I have left I think I'm going to slip into boxes as freebies in the coming weeks.

:w00t: !!! :heart:

ohh k..thanks! good to know..

Oh the moisturisers are gone. I'll miss my LP scented cremes.

I really just want to do them a different way than we were before. They'll be back. And you just might get some extra in your new package. :wink2:

I really just want to do them a different way than we were before. They'll be back. And you just might get some extra in your new package. :wink2:

Squee! You are awesome. :kiss43:

Believe me, if I didn't have the gargantuan stash of scrubs that has driven all the towels out of what was once the towel closet under my sink, then I would grab one.....or three.....

You have one too?? I have literally BOXES of scrubs and soap...we are talking patho levels

You have one too?? I have literally BOXES of scrubs and soap...we are talking patho levels

*raises hand*

Me too. More soap, scrub, lotion, conditioner, body oil, cream, bath gel....than I could use in 5 years.

Does that stop me from buying more...just a little!!

Waiting for next week's paycheck, hopefully there will still be some of that coffee scrub left!!

*raises hand*

Me too. More soap, scrub, lotion, conditioner, body oil, cream, bath gel....than I could use in 5 years.

Does that stop me from buying more...just a little!!

Waiting for next week's paycheck, hopefully there will still be some of that coffee scrub left!!

I am the same way. I finally stopped buying so I could use up stuff, but now I am itching to get some bath bubbles and some of these delicious looking scrubs.

That's how I know funds are tight, I am actually using up shampoo, cold process soap. I used up all my scrubs before the last move. I still have a large stash of all kinds of perfume but it's smaller than it used to be, although it's enough for several lifetimes. I forget where I saw it but yesterday I had "that" reaction to an alcohol-based commercial scent, it was just yucky until the alcohol evaporated and then it was barely tolerable.

Edited by perfumesniffer

What is this soap and shampoo of which you speak? You mean to say just jumping in the shower every Saturday night is not enough? I have to use those bottles and white bars my wife leaves in there?

Actually soap or shampoo you could add your choice of pheromones to would be way cool.

Edited by quietguy

I think in soap and shampoo the pheros would just rinse away. But a pheroed lotion would be awesome! Am I right?

I dunno. There is at least one phero'd shampoo that both Halo and I have tried that seems to have some self effects.

Me too and more for lotions and creams and more for bath bombs and melts and bubbles. And that's just the body stuff. My makeup, perfume, skincare, body stuff and candles have their own huge double door closet and it's full. So full that I have some in the bathroom cabinets and some under my bed. I need a program.

I dunno. There is at least one phero'd shampoo that both Halo and I have tried that seems to have some self effects.

Yep, and I have tried the conditioner, hair mask, texturizing spray, daily conditioning spray and hairspray. It's all good too.

Yep, and I have tried the conditioner, hair mask, texturizing spray, daily conditioning spray and hairspray. It's all good too.

Me too!!! I've been using (streeeeeetching out! Hee!) the shampoo, conditioner, and mask. I always get self effects and usually some effects on folks around me if they're physically close. I'm biding my financial time so I can order more. Is there a thread for these here somewhere?

That's how I know funds are tight, I am actually using up shampoo, cold process soap. I used up all my scrubs before the last move. I still have a large stash of all kinds of perfume but it's smaller than it used to be, although it's enough for several lifetimes. I forget where I saw it but yesterday I had "that" reaction to an alcohol-based commercial scent, it was just yucky until the alcohol evaporated and then it was barely tolerable.

I get that now, too, 'sniffer! The other day I used some hairspray that I used to consider nicely scented...and I just about fainted. HA!

"Too piercing, man, too piercing...." ~anybody recognize the quote?~ B)

ANNNNNNNND...I do not think I will remain sane if I do not get at least ONE of the new scrubs! Most particularly, the chocolate one. Oooohhhh, MAMA!!! But, of course, there's also the coffee scrub...moan...and the cotton candy...and...

Edited by ElizabethOSP

For realz? Now I want. Dammit.

But it started out as a product recommendation for Mara and we are just saying we know it works. So maybe we won't be banned.

What is this soap and shampoo of which you speak? You mean to say just jumping in the shower every Saturday night is not enough? I have to use those bottles and white bars my wife leaves in there?

Actually soap or shampoo you could add your choice of pheromones to would be way cool.

I actually like a little bit of man-stink/woman-stink. A little. In this area in the summer with the humidity sometimes 2 showers a day isn't enough and some deos just "expire". Hmmm... a deo with pheros might work too.

I actually like a little bit of man-stink/woman-stink. A little. In this area in the summer with the humidity sometimes 2 showers a day isn't enough and some deos just "expire". Hmmm... a deo with pheros might work too.

Maybe. Yes. Yes.

perfume I have enough of to last two lifetimes, but i'm pretty good on shampoo and hair stuff. I've only hoarded hairpray because i only use one kind and it was 3 for two. Scrub i have a few of, but i tend to use one up then move on to the next. Facial stuff though.. I have a few things i don't need. Really i only use a couple of things that work but i do get tempted by stuff. I should pass it on really. On the whole, perfume's my weakness. On the deo front.. I get told i have an extraordinarily sensitive nose, but even so i'm not sure if it's that or if my deo doesn't work. I'm not saying i stink, but i can smell myself. I don't use anti perspirant though. I do believe maybe a bit of sweat is okay, i'd just hate someone to think i smelt *bad*. Mind you girl i knew with the worst hygiene never put men off lol.

Actually, I do hoard B&B products as I'm the only to buy such thing for the entire family. They are generally generic products for all. I just don't want to risk running out of them. I am choosy when it comes to body cream / lotion and I buy loads of it when I go home.

Facial stuff, I have cut down on the extras I keep. Somehow, I do keep an extra set of facial care as it's cheaper to buy these things at home than here.

LP scents, I have hoarded plenty and I'll have to let go of some soon.

Until a few months ago I never had anything beyond basic shampoo/conditioner/soap. Not even any makeup or body scrub. Now I am going into overdrive mode, discovering so many goodies out there...! Soon there will be no room left in my bathroom at this rate :)

But it started out as a product recommendation for Mara and we are just saying we know it works. So maybe we won't be banned.

Nobody would ever be banned for that, trust me.