New Releases for MAY 2012

Let me guess, the OCCO ambrosia is the OCCO we talked about, base on the musk in T.M.I. Otherwise, it's somewhere along the BMM, creamy cupcake.

Edited by JOC

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For once I get to see these on the *exact* day my new statement period starts and couldn't be happier because I don't have to wait for half a millisecond after they're up to release the trigger finger. Truffle, you say? TRUFFLE?!?!?! You know I'm a chocolate whore of Skye's caliber, right? Not to mention those pigs are some of the most adorable things I've seen all week (sorry Lestat, but you know you'll always be my number one!).

Edited by Invidiana

I just want to know which of you ladies were the models for Blissful Caress, Occo Ambrosia, and Celestial Body. I love a woman with wings ....

OK if nobody is going to fess up, I will start guessing:

Blissful Caress: MDC without the aqua blue bikini. Maybe Invi right after she dove off the falls.

Occo Ambrosia: LV or Halo - because I bet its not the first time either one has posed like this for someone. Now they are just sharing.

Celestial Body: Raq or Xev. Everyone thinks the wings are veils and that is how they do some of the trickier moves.

does Ricotta Sonata smell like a CANNOLI ??!!!! :w00t:

I read this as the cannoli she talks about giving away in 'One for the Money', which made me laugh :P I think maybe the occo one will smell a little more like that ha ha.

Sooooooo excited now!!! Think Spar in the Dark will be lovely, the label certainly is.

QG, to answer your question I was one of the models for Luv Truffle. The one on the right I think.

QG, to answer your question I was one of the models for Luv Truffle. The one on the right I think.

Then that is one lucky guy in the center .... he must be either one of those fundamentalist Mormons or Islamic as he has two wives ...

"Squeel like a pig!"

Yes, I went there too.

Glass Slipper probably has white musk in it so it can't be for me...

I want Glass Slipper and Spark in the Dark just for the labels, but if it has white musk, I'll be in heaven - I love Mara's white musk :wub:

Blissful Caress: MDC without the aqua blue bikini. Maybe Invi right after she dove off the falls.

Occo Ambrosia: LV or Halo - because I bet its not the first time either one has posed like this for someone. Now they are just sharing.

Celestial Body: Raq or Xev. Everyone thinks the wings are veils and that is how they do some of the trickier moves.

Great guesses QG - I think you're right on!

*snort*

Warning: I am about to sound like a doofus. B) You mean unsung as in nobody knew about it? What was it?

Road Island, the last album with David Pack released in 1982.

Let me guess, the OCCO ambrosia is the OCCO we talked about, base on the musk in T.M.I. Otherwise, it's somewhere along the BMM, creamy cupcake.

No, not like that.

Blissful Caress label reminds me of Rainbow Falls! Is it a rebrew?

Yes; ElizabethOSP had guessed this too pre-labels, heh,.

Woo!! I might just go for a bottle of this unsniffed then...

ha ha ha.. I wish my ass still looked like that. Maybe when I was in my 20s and I still had waist length light blond hair. Now, not so much. But thank you!!!

The image doesn't always exactly correlate to the fragrance, it's just a pretty picture in this case.

But no, this is not ambrosia like ambrosia salad, which is what Ambrosial Summer is,

The image doesn't always exactly correlate to the fragrance, it's just a pretty picture in this case.

But no, this is not ambrosia like ambrosia salad, which is what Ambrosial Summer is,

We are driving Luna loco with these occo queries!!! TELL US AND WE WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE!!!!!!

Occo Ambrosia Is Halo, that's all her ass as I recall last time I slapped it.

Then that is one lucky guy in the center .... he must be either one of those fundamentalist Mormons or Islamic as he has two wives ...

"Squeel like a pig!"

Yes, I went there too.

I have the sudden urge to bust out my banjo in my cubicle

"Squeel like a pig!"

Yes, I went there too.

Role play. Not wives.

And ew.

Oooh! This thread is lively today!

Road Island, the last album with David Pack released in 1982.

Gotta hunt this down now...ragingly curious!

And luna I love your new avi! It's beautiful! Is it a tarot card?

Yeah I'm thinking; I like it because it's Muchaesque (or could actually be Mucha, I'm not sure).

Ok Mara - I'll bite. Which version of Topper did you *DO*?!

tapping foot wondering....

It's the one that I told you about that is the "finishing spray"...the one we joked about being called "Top Heavy". :lol:

How did it work out with your tweak of the blend we discussed? Get a chance to try it yet?

ha ha ha.. I wish my ass still looked like that. Maybe when I was in my 20s and I still had waist length light blond hair. Now, not so much. But thank you!!!

Nice try but LV ratted you out:

Occo Ambrosia Is Halo, that's all her ass as I recall last time I slapped it.

wow they look really good. I think iam going to have to dive into this sampler pack. hehehee

Nice one.

Lol! Kinda looks like I'm passed out drunk!

My kinda date ... lol. Just please don't puke in the car as I drive you home.

I have the sudden urge to bust out my banjo in my cubicle

Paddle faster boys, I hear banjos.

Role play. Not wives.

And ew.

Ohhh, I see how it is. The incest jokes just slide right on by but crack a joke about homosexual rape mixed with undertones of bestiality and suddenly she gets all dainty on me ....lol. I would say "someone please deliver me" but that would come across all wrong in the current context ... lol.

It's the one that I told you about that is the "finishing spray"...the one we joked about being called "Top Heavy". :lol:

Sounding better all the time.

Poor Mara - I apologize - I changed this from a "ooohhhh and ahhhh" thread over the new releases to a bad Deliverance joke.

Edited by quietguy

QG, you have us rolling over here. I adore your cleverness.

:kiss43:

I nominate this one for the "Best Of" thread!!:

Ohhh, I see how it is. The incest jokes just slide right on by but crack a joke about homosexual rape mixed with undertones of bestiality and suddenly she gets all dainty on me ....lol. I would say "someone please deliver me" but that would come across all wrong in the current context ... lol.

How did it work out with your tweak of the blend we discussed? Get a chance to try it yet?

Tried it last night as a matter of fact - both components of the tweak - added cops and the other secret ingredient - and ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!

No really. ZOMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Your guess of the cops was dead on (although I cheated and added one more drop - couldn't help myself - 3 seemed so little - don't know why 4 seemed right but WTF it did and it worked) and the addition of the secret ingredient boost? DAYUM.

EXACTLY and I mean EXACTLY what that blend calls for. Couldn't be better. So - when you get ready to tell the world what's in Top Heavy - then JUMP up and DOWN - because we *HAVE* to tell them our new mad scientist blend for a fabulous awesome unbelievable good time - mixing Top Heavy with an Existing LP plus 4 drops of EOW Neat