New Releases for MAY 2012

Apologies... I was hoping to have the cart all programmed tonight, but tomorrow night it now shall be. Just spent the past 4.5 hours experiencing a delightful happy bout of food poisoning. I'm giving up for the evening, and giving in to my pillow. Sorry everyone, I promise all will be up by tomorrow eve. Thanks for your understanding! xoxoxox

ACK! Have you rubbed any chamomile or peppermint EOs on your tummy? Go take care of yourself. Hugs!!! Sleep well!!! :bed4:

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

I see how it is now...where is my frying pan I use to keep the Floydians in line at the other forum I moderate...?

:666:

PS: Mara, go to bed missy!

I have happy tits

Waiting's killing me though...neeeeeeed....descriptions....

My thoughts exactly - happy tits - need descriptions - waiting's killing me ... lol.

I'm guessing we're waiting for descriptions of different things here

Now that I reread your post you may be right ... lol. I'm just wondering which camp perfumesniffer is in ...

I'm just wondering which camp perfumesniffer is in ...

we have camps? I want to know what all the things are, except the one that's a rebrew of Rainbow Falls. Can't do a-nol.

I have eaten in Farrell's before. And I had to read it twice to be sure.

OMG I grew up spending birthday parties at Farrell's. They tore it down years ago and put up a Claim Jumper (ick) QG: did you ever eat that zoo platter or whatever they used to call it? It had some insane amount of ice cream scoops and they would haul it in stretcher style with hoopla, etc. And if you ate the whole thing it was free and you got a trophy or something.

Mara, what was the culprit? Bad olives? A nasty salad? I hope your stomach feels better today

OMG I grew up spending birthday parties at Farrell's. They tore it down years ago and put up a Claim Jumper (ick) QG: did you ever eat that zoo platter or whatever they used to call it? It had some insane amount of ice cream scoops and they would haul it in stretcher style with hoopla, etc. And if you ate the whole thing it was free and you got a trophy or something.

Mara, what was the culprit? Bad olives? A nasty salad? I hope your stomach feels better today

The Trough!!

We had a Farrell's where I grew up, and I was always soooooo jealous when people got it!!

The very same one I went to every once in a while! For other people's birthdays and so on. They had a candy store in the front too, as I recall.

*edit*

I said the label was a hint, but that doesn't necessarily mean bacon.

I said the label was a hint, but that doesn't necessarily mean bacon.

The only other thing I can think of is chocolate truffle+rose since the pigs are wearing roses...unless the actual mushroom smells as good in perfume as it actually tastes. :lol:

The Trough!!

That's the one!!

Yep! I went to at *least* one of those birthday parties where one was brought out! Looks like EOSP was correct. From the menu:

The Pig’s Trough® (Fit for a Pig)

Picture this – our traditional banana split times two! Fit

for a pig (you eat from a trough.) $13.99

Farrell’s Zoo®® Serves 1-10 Every creation except

the keeper. So huge it takes two strong Servers to deliver

it to your table. Their knees sag under FOUR flavors

of our famous ice cream. THREE fruit flavor sherbets,

FOUR delicious toppings, whipped cream, cherries, and

bananas. $54.99 Additional servings $4.99 per person.

The Food Network named this 3rd most decadent dessert!

Hope you are feeling better Mara! Drink 7up as Maria would say. 7up is her cure for everything. 7up and Vicks. Do you have Vicks?

Maybe rubbing a bit on your tummy would help.

I have Happy Tits today, but it's because it's cold in the office.

Ohhh noooo,Mara :( I am so sorry this happened to you,please feel better soonest,do not worry about about anything else...please :abfx:

Yep! I went to at *least* one of those birthday parties where one was brought out! Looks like EOSP was correct. From the menu:

The Pig’s Trough® (Fit for a Pig)

Picture this – our traditional banana split times two! Fit

for a pig (you eat from a trough.) $13.99

Farrell’s Zoo®® Serves 1-10 Every creation except

the keeper. So huge it takes two strong Servers to deliver

it to your table. Their knees sag under FOUR flavors

of our famous ice cream. THREE fruit flavor sherbets,

FOUR delicious toppings, whipped cream, cherries, and

bananas. $54.99 Additional servings $4.99 per person.

The Food Network named this 3rd most decadent dessert!

We went for my niece's birthday in September..

I ordered this

Oreo Bliss~ What could be better than Oreos? Add

three scoops of vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, crushed

oreos, whipped cream and a cherry. Nothing can beat it

forOreo lovers. $7.99 Onlywant two scoops? $6.79

I think we ALL have happy tits in this thread. :smiley-sex009: We all know that Farrell's is baaaaaack, yes? That makes my tits VERY happy. Took the guy who restarted it like seven years of legal rigamarole to secure the rights to the name. We've got one out here in Rancho Cucamonga, and they are also in Santa Clarita, Mission Viejo, and Brea. They're doing it just like the old days, plus an expanded regular-food menu and beer and wine. It's a hoot, just like before!!!

Matt had one of those floor-to-ceiling pole lamps (I heard those snickers!!!) when he was growing up. He had it covered--floor-to-ceiling--with Pig's Trough "I made a pig of myself at Farrell's" ribbons! :P

ETA: :heart:Mara, are you and your happy tits feeling better today? Food poisoning is nothing to fool around with. An old friend of mine very nearly died from it. Thankfully, she's still alive and kickin' these +/-30 years later! Come to think of it, Matt went into full-out seizures from it and went to hospital when he was in his 20s. Gods, I hope you're recovering!!! Be well and safe. :heart:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

The only other thing I can think of is chocolate truffle+rose since the pigs are wearing roses...unless the actual mushroom smells as good in perfume as it actually tastes. :lol:

You just hit 2 out of 3 there, Babe!!!

:piggy_28:

OMG. Just thinking of all the HT here is making me .... hope my wife feels the same tonight. :Emoticons0424:

OMG. Just thinking of all the HT here is making me .... hope my wife feels the same tonight. :Emoticons0424:

I'm positive you can make her tits happy. Tell her she looks thin and beautiful. Makes my titties break dance whenever I hear that.

Does Luv Truffle have Pig's Feet and Chocolate? Is it Kosher?

Luv Truffle with pigs on the label? C'mon guys, I thought everybody knew that trained pigs are used to hunt for truffles, the gourmet fungi.

Nope I had no clue, I always pictured fancy French chefs in cute hats spending the day picking them and smiling at how rare and beautiful they are.

I personally can't eat mushrooms. It's a texture thing.

Feeling a bit better today, thanks everyone for all the sweet well-wishing. My fault for eating from the Salad Bar at the Ralphs supermarket. I had named it the Botulism Bar years ago, for similar reasons (but it's just so conveeeenient!)...and I guess there's a reason they call the place Ralphs. (Where I come from that means HURL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Anyway, aside from the pain, I just consider the whole experience a nice "cleanse", lol!

Yeah, AC got the ref. You guys have never heard of Truffle Pigs, realllly!? Apparently it is growingly popular to use dogs now, as the pigs like to eat them and have a hard time relinquishing their finds. But further explanation will be included in the description, soooooo.....

Programming commencing.... NOW!

I don't know Farrell's, though we did have a local ice-cream place called Cabot's in the New England town I grew up in. You could order belly-breaking sizes & creations. I also have a fun memory of making a sundae for a father and son at an ice-cream place where I waitressed. The son wanted all these clashing flavors of ice cream and toppings and the dad OK'd it. And they ate it all!

I hope the Luv Truffle is sugared pink choco roses, like Lady V's suggestion, the truffle note is what turned me off to Tom Ford's orginal Black Orchid. But I will be working soon which means I can buy more LPs! Seems like I have an endless list of wants. Like a alc spray of Lady Frost; Lady Frost keeps me cool during our hot & humid summers.

And I am so glad, Mara, that you are keeping the Bohemian Kitties up for another month, I'm behind!

Hope the food poisoning is gone. I got it so frequently in Albuquerque due to the poor sanitation (employees/mgrs who didn't care) that I had to stop eating out there. Where I live now sanitation ratings are posted and Subway (love those gloves) is my best friend.

Edited by perfumesniffer

I'm glad to hear you are feeling a bit better today Mara! Thanks for being so good to us, you are still not feeling completely well, and here you are, programming and doing your magic....

Can't wait for the descrptions! This time I'm definitely getting a sampler early in the month, I always wait too long....

Edited by Gabylicious

Really good to hear you are feeling better Mara,even if it is only a bit,and hope you feel better as the day goes on now that you have,ummm,ralhped :)...I do know about the pigs,and the dogs too,altho never had a real truffle.

I use to harvest Morels,to eat,and Puffballs for medicinal purposes,no not that kind :lol: they are wound healing when they dry/puff.

Oooh, PM I so forgot to tell you ACTIVATED CHARCOAL TABS!! If you're still feeling some pain...they *really* absorb the nasties and settle your stomach.

Feeling a bit better today, thanks everyone for all the sweet well-wishing. My fault for eating from the Salad Bar at the Ralphs supermarket. I had named it the Botulism Bar years ago, for similar reasons (but it's just so conveeeenient!)...and I guess there's a reason they call the place Ralphs. (Where I come from that means HURL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Anyway, aside from the pain, I just consider the whole experience a nice "cleanse", lol!

Yeah, AC got the ref. You guys have never heard of Truffle Pigs, realllly!? Apparently it is growingly popular to use dogs now, as the pigs like to eat them and have a hard time relinquishing their finds. But further explanation will be included in the description, soooooo.....

Programming commencing.... NOW!

Glad to hear you feel better,.I've only had food poisoning twice in my life...both times were caused by salad..it's a killer.

I had heard of truffle pigs before but it didn't spring to mind even so!

Truffles are rare and hard to find, so they are typically only used as garnishes. I HAVE had truffle, and it is delicious but not like a regular mushroom sort of flavor.

Puffballs are also edible, so I understand from my Native elders, when they are unripe and have not "puffed" - they are solid. But they become poisonous thereafter. Me, I don't mess with 'em. Wild morels are a completely different story (NUM).

Poor Mara - glad you're feeling a bit better. I hope you are still taking it easy though.

I was just coming on to say how fantastic the new releases look and what fun I've been having catching up with the posts. Although it was Perfumesniffer's

"we have camps? I want to know what all the things are, except the one that's a rebrew of Rainbow Falls. Can't do a-nol."

That made me giggle snort in my tea. Unfortunately, unlike QT my humour tends to be a bit childish at times :D:P

I was watching the Hairy Biker's Bakeation a couple of weeks back, (a British cookery series where 2 hairy bikers tour Europe on their bikes stopping off in various locations to bake in the regional style), and that episode was all based in France. They went to a truffle farm, and saw the truffle hunting pooch do his thing, and then they baked with the truffles. I knew there were expensive - but I didn't realise just how expensive. One of the things they did was cut a massive ripe brie in half, layer it generously with sliced truffles, sandwich it back together and rest it at room temperature until it was meltingly perfect. Looked gorgeous!

One of the things they did was cut a massive ripe brie in half, layer it generously with sliced truffles, sandwich it back together and rest it at room temperature until it was meltingly perfect. Looked gorgeous!

*dies*

Oh I bet that was orgasmic!