Dinner with Elite Society- what phero to wear?

I'm due to attend a dinner with some very high-flying members of society etc. I have the clothes I am to don organised but alas am not sure what pheros to wear.

I am thinking social rather than sexy, although a tiny hint of sexiness would not go amiss, I also don't want to give out the come hither and roger message to a former PM!

I have narrowed down me options but am thinking maybe I can mix and match?

The other thing is silicone, versus oil, versus spray for their diffusion properties. This is a 3 hour dinner followed by drinks and possibly dancing in a ball room. So I am a little inclined not to spray as I will have to keep on re-applying and my clutch is miniscule (although very fashionable) and likely to be loaded with business cards not perfume/pheros unless it is tiny vial or small bottle.

a) open windows -owned in silicone- social but not sexy and is there a 'wow' factor

B) cougar- owned in DPG- social and sexy, definitely has 'wow'

c) la femme mystère- alcohol spray- social and sexy, also sophisticated but reapplication problems

d) popularity potion- dpg oil- social not sure if sexy, does sometimes make me feel 'naked'

Can I mix la femme mystère with Cougar?

Should I wear a little OCCO in my discreet cleavage?

Is there something else I should consider?

Any advice requested!

From your stash, I'll probably go with Cougar and a little OCCO because I use that combo quite often. I love to bring a small sniffee or sample vial out to refresh. Sometimes, I'm uncertain if I really need to or it is because I want to refresh.

Normally I would reach for Cougar for a situation like this, but for some reason, my gut is telling me La Femme might be just the thing. Maybe one of the spray professionals out there could chime in, but I'm not certain you would need to refresh. I guess it depends on how much dancing you will do.

Otherwise, Cougar with a touch of OCCO sounds fab.

Have fun!

I am thinking social rather than sexy, although a tiny hint of sexiness would not go amiss, I also don't want to give out the come hither and roger message to a former PM!

It would make his day. Or evening as it were.

The other thing is silicone, versus oil, versus spray for their diffusion properties. This is a 3 hour dinner followed by drinks and possibly dancing in a ball room. So I am a little inclined not to spray as I will have to keep on re-applying and my clutch is miniscule (although very fashionable) and likely to be loaded with business cards not perfume/pheros unless it is tiny vial or small bottle.

The other thing to consider is security. Are they going to check purses and what would they think of that small vial or bottle. i would go for something that will last the 3+ hours and not need a refresher.

Should I wear a little OCCO in my discreet cleavage?

Yes.

Thanks for the suggestions. Refreshing and security checks are a valid point.

The other thing to consider is security. Are they going to check purses and what would they think of that small vial or bottle. i would go for something that will last the 3+ hours and not need a refresher.

Ahh .... good point and I'm going to ask "Why didn't I think of that?" .... Lol