Hi Folks! :)

Guest barbar1111

Guest barbar1111

I'm another newb here, but my friend got me into these perfumes and I must say she's converted me haha. I was never one for body sprays or heavily scented perfumes, but these are so lovely! And so far I love the LAM ;)

Having gone through the perfumerie list I know I want:

LAM-orchid rose

The Wolf and the Shepardess

... and 70+ samples to try!

So I'm looking forward to getting to know folks and reading all the reviews, especially since I'm so intrigued by the fact that these smell so different on different people :)

Hey, barbar! Welcome to the family!!! Miss DC is right--you'll love it here. And OMG your arriving when the update is about to pop is excellent timing! Well, your wallet may not think so...but *you* will! Heee!

:BananaRow::BananaRow:

Hi Barbar, are you a flora scent lover? I started out as a fruit and flora gal and I have moved onto other scents and I have ventured into the foody arena. A warm welcome to the forum and have a great time here!

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Who is your friend (username)? A regular here on the boards? it is always neat when you see friends in real life together on boards. I have actually met a couple people from other boards I am on.

Plus I do not know if Mara has some kind of program to reward referrals.

welcome here!!!! always nice to see new faces!! i second getting the sampler, also when i was newer and figured out what kind of scents i liked i started checking out the Trading Post. It is a great place to get sold out stuff or sometimes if the price is right, to try something completly different. have fun and am waiting to hear your reviews

I'm a little late, but WELCOME Barbar!

LAM is a great phero blend to start out with, my first was Pink Amber, and my love for LP started with it...Would love lo try the orchid rose LAM...have you had hits already?

Have a nice day!