Scrubs Ahoy! ~ New B&B Items

1 scrub, sent to UK or Germany (just for examples) will cost $13.17. (Amazing that it's barely more than USA - our domestic prices have gone up so much it's ridiculous.)

A Medium Flat Rate Priority International box that will hold 10 scrubs will cost $47.95

-------------

Canada rates: $7.45 for one scrub, and $32.95 for the flat rate box

(niiiiice. cheaper to send one to Canada than to NY. Wow)

How do we order with flat rate boxes? I've wondered before about this.

Aw. Sadly I will have to skip the scrubs because of the shipping. I have to save my pennies because we are talking about taking the boys to WDW in December and a trip like that is about 5K. One of nicest things about being a perfume whore is that the shipping is free.

I'll have to settle for making my own even though they will be nowhere near as good.

I am honestly trying to figure all these details out myself. I am wracking the brain trying to figure out how to program these options into the cart. The scrubs also will be differently priced, which I am still figuring out. The salt ones are not as expensive to make (although the heaviest to ship, dammit!) and the butter scrubs are the most expensive to make. Hopefully, if I end up having a peaceful day today (!!!!) I will get all of this figured out. When John & Catherine get here, I'm just going to say, "Don't talk to me - I'm thinkin'!"

Worked out the prices per jar - added above, still working on the programming (postage hell) in the cart. Hopefully will have it up by this evening. Thanks for the patience!!

Would working out the cost of the order and sending it plus whatever the flat rate box was with an itemised list of what the payment was for in the comments in paypal work instead? This is how I order from somewhere else that has a credit card only cart.

That would certainly work, yes, but also a lot of time for the customer. I'm trying to figure a way to make it easier with several drop down options. :)

Getting closer! Now calculating what's "in between" the flat and the per item for the international buyers....

How I spent my Sunday....

Making fresh gorgeous Magical Bath Bombs!

I wish we could do a scratch and sniff over the web, they smell soooo gooood!

I made:

Coffee Soaks

Seduction Bombs

Goddess of Abundance Bombs

and Third Eye openers...

pix and descripts to come...must go watch Sherlock now!!! :smiley-char145: (will put them in the cart tomorrow.)

AD-BathBombs12.jpg

Last Sunday it was Bath Bombs..

AD-LovePotionSOAP.jpg

This Sunday: Herbal Soap with Essential Oils of Lavender, Tea Tree, Cypress, Eucalyptus & Myrrh + Calcium Bentonite Clay

Working on a looooong list of PE's for everyone...

And I brushed the cat:

Layla99.jpg

I WANT THE CAT HAIR!!! Sorry. Couldn't resist. But *really!* I could spin it into yarn!!! :w00t: It would make lovely yarn. I love spinning with a drop spindle. I'll stop now.

I'm going to go rummage around on the LP site. :go:

No, REALLY? Layla is quite the demanding mistress - we must brush her EVERY DAY! Yes, we have lots of fur...all three kitties with their silky smooth hypoallergenic bunny softness. Seriously, can you really use it? Seriously? If so, I will save you a bunch. (I was told it was too silky to actually work with, no?)

No, REALLY? Layla is quite the demanding mistress - we must brush her EVERY DAY! Yes, we have lots of fur...all three kitties with their silky smooth hypoallergenic bunny softness. Seriously, can you really use it? Seriously? If so, I will save you a bunch. (I was told it was too silky to actually work with, no?)

I wish I was a cat. I really want someone to brush my hair everyday. My BF does it on occasion, but that's a lifelong dream, to have someone groom me and dress me everyday and I can just sit there, and eat kibble, and play in the sun. Do kitties eat kibble or is that just puppies?

OOH bath bombs!!!

I've never spun kitty hair, but I've made yard from 2 of my doggies' undercoats. If you want to send me a bag of kitty brushings when next I order, I'd LOVE to try spinning it!!! I use a drop spindle--never tried a big spinning wheel--so that *might* give me more control. I mean, we spin rabbit fur; why not kitty fur? For me, if the hair or wool is long enough, I've always been able to get it to spin. I make bumpy yarn, though. B) BTW, I was just trying to remember...and I know we've had this conversation before...your furbabies are different from Maine Coons, yes?

I wish I was a cat. I really want someone to brush my hair everyday. My BF does it on occasion, but that's a lifelong dream, to have someone groom me and dress me everyday and I can just sit there, and eat kibble, and play in the sun. Do kitties eat kibble or is that just puppies?

OOH bath bombs!!!

Lady V

You sound like me.

Are you ADD?

~Have I ever told you guys that my great uncle is the State Poet of Michigan? Hee!~

Etsy has quite a number of related type links:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/80105848/handspun-yarn-from-pet-fur-custom?ref=sr_gallery_36&ga_search_query=cat+fur&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=ZZ&ga_min=0&ga_max=0&ga_ref=auto2&ga_search_type=all

http://www.etsy.com/listing/64938226/cat-and-wolf-lovers-fingerless-gloves?ref=sr_gallery_5&ga_search_query=cat+fur&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=ZZ&ga_min=0&ga_max=0&ga_ref=auto2&ga_search_type=all

:D

~Have I ever told you guys that my great uncle is the State Poet of Michigan? Hee!~

Now why would you keep something so fabulous a secret?! :D

I should shave Tara and send her furs to you...omg she has the finest ginger tabby fur -and TONS of it! Except I'd end up minus a hand or two... :blink:

*sigh* No scrubbies for me for awhile. They're right outta my price range, especially after all the $$$ I dropped on teeth in the last month. (Get my last two permanent crowns Th - for THIS year...I hope...)

Probably no smellies for a month or two also, unless something drastic changes.

OMG those are COOL! Especially the one with kitty/wolf yarn!!! :heart: Judging from those, I'll bet I can spin the Mara Kitty Hairs. :)

:rockon::lol:

...and oooooo,Mara all the new goodies look amazing :D

I've never spun kitty hair, but I've made yard from 2 of my doggies' undercoats. If you want to send me a bag of kitty brushings when next I order, I'd LOVE to try spinning it!!! I use a drop spindle--never tried a big spinning wheel--so that *might* give me more control. I mean, we spin rabbit fur; why not kitty fur? For me, if the hair or wool is long enough, I've always been able to get it to spin. I make bumpy yarn, though. B) BTW, I was just trying to remember...and I know we've had this conversation before...your furbabies are different from Maine Coons, yes?

Lady V

You sound like me.

Are you ADD?

LOL I think I do have ADD.

OMG I saw this show once where this lady saved all her cat hair and expensive pussy fur like persian kitty fur and she made purses and sold them for hundreds!!!

Now why would you keep something so fabulous a secret?! :D

Heh. It's this guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_Carleton

My gramps, who was named Carl, used to talk about him. Gramps and I particularly liked Betsy And I Are Out. Except wiki makes it sound like it's a long one, and gramps always described it as a one-liner, followed by Betsy And I Are Back In. Must have been handed down in the family like that... It's weird, though--I was just looking for a site that I can't find now that talked about him being the official state poet of Michigan. Maybe he's been demoted! Ah, well. I need to start collecting his stuff. I think I have one thing of his in an almost-hundred-year-old collection of poems book. Cool thing, though...the picture of him on Wiki looks like my Uncle Carl!

I should shave Tara and send her furs to you...omg she has the finest ginger tabby fur -and TONS of it! Except I'd end up minus a hand or two... :blink:

KATZ DO NOT SACRIFICE HANDS FOR SAKE OF YARNS! :KITTY_~12: And who is Tara? Is she new??? :)

AD-BathBombs12.jpg

Last Sunday it was Bath Bombs..

AD-LovePotionSOAP.jpg

This Sunday: Herbal Soap with Essential Oils of Lavender, Tea Tree, Cypress, Eucalyptus & Myrrh + Calcium Bentonite Clay

Working on a looooong list of PE's for everyone...

And I brushed the cat:

Layla99.jpg

:heart: Mara, are the herbal soaps going to be in the Bath and Body section? Those are nice photos of the bombs and the soaps!!!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

The new soap is a DREAM. Yes, it's face safe. It's shea butter based, with calcium bentonite clay (which makes it a good slippery shaving soap and is also excellent for helping with skin breakouts). It's scented only with 100% natural essential oils and smells like SPA HEAVEN. I'm letting them cure a little further but I am already using them in the kitchen and shower myself and I'm in love with the feel of them. I'll add them to the B&B store section along with the bombs when I do the new releases. We are somewhat drowning in special orders and PEs and new releases at the moment so I do not have time to add them yet. :)

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...