Hi all

meng123

Lol,i regularly lurk/annoy people on pherotruth so thought i would hop over here to annoy the lovely and interesting ladies on the board ^_^As well as the couple of guys here(:-p)Seems like everbody is really nice on here like pherotruth from the posts ive been reading.Been trying to figure out what to get for a week d but theres so many products that i want,that im going just a little bit crazy.They all sound so nice(>_<)That and im not really familiar with perfume.Haha,only got interested in smells since i started buying pheromone sprays.Dont really need any more products but love potion sounds like an awesome company so want to give them a try.

So far after a lot of reading,think ive finally settled on getting these in my sampler pack but im open to suggestions or changes ^_^

Pashazade,Ambuscade,Super for men 2,Dad for men,Portmanteau,LP Homme,Pendragon,Masked man,Bodice ripper, Merlin’s blend

Been considering these as well but can only pick 10 unless i buy 2 sampler packs,lol

Teddy man 2,Creole man,North pole,Iconic tonic,aphrodisia erotica

Just curious,how many applications do you usually get out of a sample pack?Would be open to just getting a big bottle but have no idea what i would like(>_<)Unless theres a single scent that is attractive to all women(:-p)Looking forward to hanging around the forums and meeting all the great people on the board.Ill try and review some of the scents too but im kind of bad at judging scents and putting my thoughts into words(>_<)All the best and hope everybody on the board is having a great day.

Hey Meng, welcome to the board! I don't have any experience with the men's pheros but all of the ones I've tried for women have been wildly effective and so I'm sure you'll be pleased with any purchase you make from LP. The scents alone are gorgeous and coupled with pheros? Extremely powerful blends. I'm really looking forward to reading about your experiences with the LP pheros!

Hey Meng, welcome to the board! I don't have any experience with the men's pheros but all of the ones I've tried for women have been wildly effective and so I'm sure you'll be pleased with any purchase you make from LP. The scents alone are gorgeous and coupled with pheros? Extremely powerful blends. I'm really looking forward to reading about your experiences with the LP pheros!

Hi there,

Thanks for the welcome.Haha,yup.Definitely looking forward to trying out the stuff from here.Thats good that the scents are gorgeous.Definitely will be fun to smell them( ^_^)Just difficult to settle on what to try,lol(:-p)So many interesting products to read about(>_<)Think im going to take the plunge and just order anyway tomorrow.Can always order more later if my wallet permits :Emoticons0086: Lol,the smilies on this site are awesome(:-p)

Edited by meng123

Welcome Meng! I'm new too and have really been enjoying myself here.....and spending a fortune as well!!! :cat690: LOL!!! As far as the samples go, I'm finding that it depends on the scent and if you're just wanting to see how it smells on you or if you're going for a full on dose. Last night I put on a full dose of SexologyIII which, on me, is a rather light scent..... so I ended up

using 1/4-1/3 of the sample vial. Some of the others that are stronger on me - I can get 5-7 applications.

Have fun!

Welcome Meng! I'm new too and have really been enjoying myself here.....and spending a fortune as well!!! :cat690: LOL!!! As far as the samples go, I'm finding that it depends on the scent and if you're just wanting to see how it smells on you or if you're going for a full on dose. Last night I put on a full dose of SexologyIII which, on me, is a rather light scent..... so I ended up

using 1/4-1/3 of the sample vial. Some of the others that are stronger on me - I can get 5-7 applications.

Have fun!

Thanks for the welcome.Haha,can definitely understand that.Ive been spending a fortune on pheromones as well after i got addicted to them(>_<)I think i may end up spending a fortune on the perfumes here as well if i find one i like.Lol,that sounds like a fairly small bottle.Think it would be gone just as i got addicted to it (:-p)May have to spring for a big bottle if i can narrow it down to 1 thing,lol.

Edited by meng123

Welcome Meng!! I don't have any experience with the men's scents, but with women's, depending on the perfume, I can get 8 to 10 uses. And even with using such a small amount, I was still able to get phero effects from the pheromone enhanced fragrances. These aren't like your commercial fragrances. They laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast!!!

Welcome! Good to see familiar names.

I get 5-7 uses from a 1ml sample vial.

Its strong stuff, I will put 1-2 drops in a 1ml vial and fill the rest up with pheromones.

Welcome Meng!! I don't have any experience with the men's scents, but with women's, depending on the perfume, I can get 8 to 10 uses. And even with using such a small amount, I was still able to get phero effects from the pheromone enhanced fragrances. These aren't like your commercial fragrances. They laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast!!!

Haha,thats good.Should be able to get a fair idea of the scent in 8 to 10 uses(^_^)Lol,interesting that they laaaaaaast (:-p)Definitely a good thing

Welcome Meng. I can get anywhere from 5-15 uses. If the scent is strong I use just a dot. My OCCO black sample lasted me for almost a year! lol

Haha,cool that it lasted you a year.10 different products is definitely a pretty good deal and should last a fair while.Hope i like all my choices though(^_^)

Welcome! Good to see familiar names.

I get 5-7 uses from a 1ml sample vial.

Its strong stuff, I will put 1-2 drops in a 1ml vial and fill the rest up with pheromones.

Hey Pheroman,

Yup,definitely good to see familiar names.Your journals actually one of the reasons im planning to give love potion a try.Good that its strong stuff,dont think ill be able to mix them myself though(>_<)

Welcome! I'd say the sampler is the way to go. i get several uses out of a sample bottle, 5-10 depending on how much i slather or how strong it is.

Yup,most likely going with the sampler once i finalize what i want to try(^_^)Lol,sounds like ill need to learn quickly how much to use or they will all be gone very quickly(>_<)Particularly if they smell amazing and i get addicted(:-p)

Thanks everybody for the welcomes and will put in my order once i have the money ready in paypal and have settled on my 10(^_^)So difficult to decide :Emoticons04280::chimp83:

Welcome to the forum Meng.

Uh-oh - we might be building up to a critical mass of guys here ... lol.

The sampler pack is definitely the way to go.

Welcome to the forum Meng.

Uh-oh - we might be building up to a critical mass of guys here ... lol.

The sampler pack is definitely the way to go.

Haha,dont think they will reach critical mass anytime soon.You can never have too many guys on a forum (:-p)

Welcome, Meng!

Yup - the dudes are allowed to pick a total of 2 sampler sets. (I think it says that on the listing even!)

Anyway, that's how we getcha... :hypnotic: heheheheh....

Have fun! :D

Welcome to our home :) ... my personal fav on a man is Voracious! ...just be aware it is very strong first on and needs time to meld with your chemistry.

Welcome Meng!

Yeah, you're going to need 2 samplers I think. The scents are too unique to judge from the descriptions alone what will work on you.

Besides, you will need a collection of different scents for all the different women you will be hoarding. It's not good to use the same scent on every woman! You will get them mixed up!

Welcome, Meng!

Yup - the dudes are allowed to pick a total of 2 sampler sets. (I think it says that on the listing even!)

Anyway, that's how we getcha... :hypnotic: heheheheh....

Have fun! :D

Haha,yup read that.Severely tempted to get 2 sampler packs but may need to wait till next month when i get paid if i want two.(>_<)I have a feeling im definitely going to get addicted though to the perfumes and the forum ^_^.Its pretty fun(:-p)

Welcome Meng. We do have a bit of fun here. I would say the gents here enjoy our female humor, etc. Oh, and the most lovely smellies!!! :D:thbf54f4bf:

Haha,female humor is always great.I grew up with two sisters so pretty used to it d(^_^)

Welcome to our home :) ... my personal fav on a man is Voracious! ...just be aware it is very strong first on and needs time to meld with your chemistry.

Haha,voracious definitely sounded interesting.Must remember not to put it on just before meeting someone then to avoid death by scent(:-p)

Welcome Meng!

Yeah, you're going to need 2 samplers I think. The scents are too unique to judge from the descriptions alone what will work on you.

Besides, you will need a collection of different scents for all the different women you will be hoarding. It's not good to use the same scent on every woman! You will get them mixed up!

Haha,definitely considering the 2 samplers.May wait till i get paid at the end of the month though if i go that option(^_^)Hopefully i dont find too many that i really like though or will end up collecting too many big bottles(:-p)

Lol,dont think thats a problem yet.Dont have any women to hoard yet but that will change soon hopefully(^_^)Haha,would be interesting to have a scent for each different woman though.Would definitely be an interesting way to remember them(:-p)

Dont have any women to hoard yet but that will change soon hopefully( ^_^)Haha,would be interesting to have a scent for each different woman though.Would definitely be an interesting way to remember them(:-p)

That will be interesting, a scent for each woman I mean. Given a choice, I'd love to be bombed with Voracious or Super Sexy For Men 2 ..... Welcome and have fun here!

welcome here!!! some samples can go for a year on me or two weeks depending on how much i love em. For scents my brother loves Thane. out of all the sniffies, samples, and bottles that is the one he goes to most

That will be interesting, a scent for each woman I mean. Given a choice, I'd love to be bombed with Voracious or Super Sexy For Men 2 ..... Welcome and have fun here!

Haha,dont think it would be viable money wise though unless you were very rich.Voracious and super sexy for men 2 are definitely ones ive been considering.Lol,hope it doesnt smell too much like maple pancakes(^_^)

welcome here!!! some samples can go for a year on me or two weeks depending on how much i love em. For scents my brother loves Thane. out of all the sniffies, samples, and bottles that is the one he goes to most

Haha,thats cool that they last a fair while.Thanks for the recommendation for thane.Lol,think ill probably have to get 2 sampler packs to fit all the amazing scents in(^_^)

Welcome! I wear men's scents as well as women's. North Shore has a strong earth note. Aphrodesia Erotica is orange blossom and honey, very sweet and edible and swoon-y. Creole Man is a nice green blend. I haven't tried Pashazade yet but it looks good. I would get 2 samplers so you can try as many as possible!

Hi meng123 !! :thbf54f4bf:

Thanks for the welcome.Haha,thats a cool smiley ^_^

Welcome meng123! :bye:

Thanks for the welcome

Welcome! I wear men's scents as well as women's. North Shore has a strong earth note. Aphrodesia Erotica is orange blossom and honey, very sweet and edible and swoon-y. Creole Man is a nice green blend. I haven't tried Pashazade yet but it looks good. I would get 2 samplers so you can try as many as possible!

Hmm,north shore?Dont think ive seen that one,interesting about the earth note though.Lol,might give the aphrodesia erotica a miss then.Not too sure about smelling too sweet(>_<)Havent tried much perfume though before so not really sure what notes work well.Guess i will be finding out pretty quickly though since theres so many different ones here.Definitely would like 2 samplers.Think i might need to wait till next month if i want to get 2 though.Haha,still going back and forth in my head what to get(>_<)Should have it sorted by next week.Haha,really only want a big bottle of one really nice one though but guess will have to try the sampler to find it ^_^.Going to be fun anyway :funnyanimation17:

Voracious and super sexy for men 2 are definitely ones ive been considering.Lol,hope it doesnt smell too much like maple pancakes

Your scent preference might change during your scent journey here. I am a fruity, flora and musk person then I ventured into honey, vanilla and the last couple of months, foody scents. I have never thought that I will apply chocolate scents on my mobile.

oopsie - misread North Pole in your post as North Shore. Both exist but are completely dif scents.

Haha,no worries.Im happy to hear about any new scents that would be interesting(^_^)

Your scent preference might change during your scent journey here. I am a fruity, flora and musk person then I ventured into honey, vanilla and the last couple of months, foody scents. I have never thought that I will apply chocolate scents on my mobile.

Thats interesting.Foody scents would probably grow on me if they are done really well.Smelling like chocolate would be interesting(>_<)Think they might make me more hungry than anything else though.Lol,i like my food(:-p)

I have never thought that I will apply chocolate scents on my mobile.

Geeze .... I must be thinking of my phone when I was typing this .... I meant my body. I like Pendragon and some of the lighter and cleaner scents. I wish my hub will wear some of the scents I bought.

Geeze .... I must be thinking of my phone when I was typing this .... I meant my body. I like Pendragon and some of the lighter and cleaner scents. I wish my hub will wear some of the scents I bought.

No worries,i actually thought that was an interesting idea because the person would remember you everytime they used their phone if the scent is already associated with you.Hmm,your hubby doesnt like wearing perfumes?

He's into commerical scents only. He thinks LP is flat, i.e. no top, mid and base notes. I have a couple of bottles of the male scents tucked in my cabinet. I have gifted some to two friends back home. I'll probably gift the rest to friends here. He doesn't believe in pheros .......

I've been using LPs for close to 2 years now and I find commerical scents a little offensive now.

He's into commerical scents only. He thinks LP is flat, i.e. no top, mid and base notes. I have a couple of bottles of the male scents tucked in my cabinet. I have gifted some to two friends back home. I'll probably gift the rest to friends here. He doesn't believe in pheros .......

I've been using LPs for close to 2 years now and I find commerical scents a little offensive now.

Thats a pity that he doesnt like the stuff from here and doesnt believe in pheros.He doesnt know what he is missing(^_^)Lol,looking forward to it.Think LP will probably spoil me off commercial scents like they did for you.

The closest to commercial scents in my stash, for my nose, are Dad 4 Men and WeaponX.

And I too find commercial scents very harsh with few exceptions.

Havent tried any commercial scents other than the scented pheromone sprays so i wont have anything to compare it too anyway(:-p)From the sounds of it,the stuff from love potion is going to smell amazing though(^_^)

Edited by meng123

Hi Meng!!! Great to see another guy joining the family! And since you have sisters, you should be *fully prepared* for us evil females. :witches: Heh. Have you gotten your sample pack yet? I hope you enjoy them AAAALLLLLLL! :BananaRow:

Hi Meng!!! Great to see another guy joining the family! And since you have sisters, you should be *fully prepared* for us evil females. :witches: Heh. Have you gotten your sample pack yet? I hope you enjoy them AAAALLLLLLL! :BananaRow:

Hi there.Yup im pretty prepared.Think all of you are amazing and nice rather than evil though(:-p)My sample pack just shipped yesterday so going to wait impatiently for it(^_^)Hoping to enjoy them all too although my wallet wont if i get addicted :P

Can't wait til you get them and can start writing reviews!

Will try my best,still not that good at telling the difference between different scents(>_<)Its going to be fun trying them though :funnyanimation17:

• 3 weeks later...

It is soooo much fun. You'll see. An addiction to LPs doesn't take long

Haha,my stuff arrived this morning.Unfortunately had to go to work so didnt get to smell all of them.The ones i got to smell,all smell really nice though.Love the labels too ^_^ Will go through them leisurely later and post what ive got.Need to thank mara for the free gifts and being amazing as well ^_^ Can definitely see an addiction coming :Emoticons0086:

Edited by meng123