Cleopatra's Blend

Scorch

Well, I tried Cleopatra's Blend today, and it's quite nice. For me, it's not very strong and I can't really smell it much at all, myself, but The Ladysniffers (my colleagues at work who are dutifully reporting on the scent-of-the-day for me!) quite liked it.

Well, I tried Cleopatra's Blend today, and it's quite nice. For me, it's not very strong and I can't really smell it much at all, myself, but The Ladysniffers (my colleagues at work who are dutifully reporting on the scent-of-the-day for me!) quite liked it.

What a wonderful term, "Ladysniffers".... I have a whole cast of "sniffers" as well, including with my daughters, the "Oe-Bears", my youngest son, my teaching peers, and my students. It is so nice to be able to share in the joy and beauty of LP with those close to us, isn't it?

What a wonderful term, "Ladysniffers".... I have a whole cast of "sniffers" as well, including with my daughters, the "Oe-Bears", my youngest son, my teaching peers, and my students. It is so nice to be able to share in the joy and beauty of LP with those close to us, isn't it?

My son and my darlin' both love it when I get a new package.....they are always ready and willing to sniff!! :2118: BTW.....I am loving the banana emoticons.....can you tell?

My son and my darlin' both love it when I get a new package.....they are always ready and willing to sniff!! :2118: BTW.....I am loving the banana emoticons.....can you tell?

Um... is it me... or does that particular emotion look as if the banana is doing something er... "questionable" to the cow - who looks somewhat startled?

May :Blusher:

Um... is it me... or does that particular emotion look as if the banana is doing something er... "questionable" to the cow - who looks somewhat startled?

May :alien_dance:

Well, it's not ONLY you...no~ I had a funny thought or two on that one.

:2182: whoah....groovy...

May :alien_dance:

I know......I thought it was pretty hilarious, myself.....OK, so I have a warped sense of humor......

:banana-computer:

I know......I thought it was pretty hilarious, myself.....OK, so I have a warped sense of humor......

:banana-computer:

Ah... right... but everyone except me was too ladylike to say...

ROFLMAO

:TARANT~15: :alien_dance:

May

(I like spiders too.)

OMG !! Did we get new toys to play with :banana124: ?? !! :jumpforjoy: :banana010: :spambanana: :2182: :banana085: :banana132: :c352-0016: :alien_dance: :emot25: :D:banana026::banana038::banana052: HAHAHAHHAAAA !!

liz

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hmmm. All I get is a very strong rose and jasmine scent. It seems like the sandalwood is not coming through on my skin...I did give it a good shake just in case...but I smell more jasmine than anything on this one..=(. I just hope the hubby likes it when he comes home...he still hasn't sniffed it yet. I am thinking I am not a floral kinda gal...LOL. I guess fruity is better to my liking... :)

J numbers you may want to wait a few weeks and try this again, the first time i tried it i did not like it, it made me smell soapy - like dove soap, waited a few and tried it again and it was gorgeous and i had to get more samples of it.

Happy testing

• 3 weeks later...
J numbers you may want to wait a few weeks and try this again, the first time i tried it i did not like it, it made me smell soapy - like dove soap, waited a few and tried it again and it was gorgeous and i had to get more samples of it.

Indeed. When I first put this on, I was thinking, "Mmm, soap. Highhh quality soap..." But given time, it takes on a sultry undertone, like spicy soap :001_302: Something silky about it, like something you'd want to smell like at the end of the day. I think it's quite lovely, and it appears that this one won't take much re-app.

• 2 months later...

Okay, I ordered 3 samples of this (before deciding on a bottle)

Now, I am not a rose fan at all, and pretty much not liking certain floral types either so this really surpised me...

at first I thought it was going to be very soapy as it starts out that way when wet...however after drydown and sometime away from it...resniff and voila! another beautiful, not to strong perfect work scent...

I think I am good with 3 samples, but I will definitely use them up...curious to see how/what i can layer with also

but this is nice. I can tell it has lasting power too.

djac

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is really rosy and resinous. I can tell there are other florals in here besides the rose, though the rose is the dominant one; I'm also really glad that whatever type of jasmine M&D used doesn't disagree with my skin, because there are certain types that do but I guess it depends on the species/region. I'm definitely getting golden amber to evoke the riches of ancient Egypt, the slightly dry sexiness of sandalwood, and I love the touch of cinnamon not only because cinnamon is a fave note of mine but also because it brings to mind the dark temperamental side of Ms. Cleopatra (thanks Ancients Behaving Badly on the History Channel). Cleopatra was something of a ruthless biznatch--she was responsible for her brother's murder and sister's banishment, among other unsavory things.