Love Potion: Passion & Desire

luna65

Mara had said, previously, that she will continue to make it as long as there is demand. I know that I love Black (my absolute fave of the permanent line), and I really like Red, but I like P & D more than Red, I think.

Thanks Dolly! I'm really curious about LP Black now... I liked P&D better than Red... Which I totally didn't expect.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Confession. My very first test drive with LP P&D was last night. Despite having a sample, a full bottle and another bottle coming in from a trade ....... I have been testing this on my hand and thought this was too dark for me. Besides, not long after dry down, it smells very much like LP Black which at one stage I owned two bottles and a sample.

Anyway, I wore this for trick and treat with my kids. I dressed in all black, ruffled up my hair, painted my lips black with my MAC gel liner and darkened my eyebrows. My maid got a shock when I walked out of my room last evening. LP P&D went really well with what I did. We caught a cab to the compound near our school and the cab driver kept turning around to look at me.

Yes,I think this is really, really sexy. If in an appropriate situation, I'd probably given a low growl and ravished the person. I didn't refreesh when I went to bed 3 hours later and woke up with a soft incense/smokey scent on my body. NICE!

If I have the chance to wear this to a club in the future, I'd definitely layer it with cops and LFM, SS4W, Leather or BI. If only .......

WOW JOC IF ONLY WHAT???? DONT LEAVE HANGIN GIRL! YOU HAD ME AT BLACK LIPSTICK

OMG I WANT POPCORN NOW AND A DIET COKE!!!!!!!

Nothing, my dear. I was just saying that if only I have a chance to wear it to a club with my girlfriends.

Yeah! what happened during the rest of the cab ride? AFTER you dropped the kids at school? He drove around the corner and......

Well, I usually don't sit next to the drivers in a cab but as we had plenty of things to carry, my daughter's broom, her hat, papers for the dog, trick or treat bags, etc. I just put the kids in the back and went for the front seat.

Anyway, I prayed hard that we reach our destination safely as (1) he was speeding & (2) he kept looking sideways at me and turning around to look at my kids. I can imagine what he did after he dropped us off. That place is rather quiet and dark ...... Lol!

• 1 month later...

Wow - this is nice!! What a sultry, dark, sexy combination this is. LP Red was too cinnamony for me, but it works so well in this. This would be a real cold weather scent, it makes me feel warm and comforted and sexy.

ETA: Hmm. On drydown this is starting to go a bit smoky on me. I'm not as keen on it on my skin as I am in the bottle.

Edited by Synergist

Wow - this is nice!! What a sultry, dark, sexy combination this is. LP Red was too cinnamony for me, but it works so well in this. This would be a real cold weather scent, it makes me feel warm and comforted and sexy.

ETA: Hmm. On drydown this is starting to go a bit smoky on me. I'm not as keen on it on my skin as I am in the bottle.

First time I tried this, I thought its nice but to smokey for me. A few weeks later I tried again and it was glorious on my skin!! It has been awesome ever since. I have no idea why it didn't smell as good the first time, but I'm so glad I gave it another chance!