Glass Slipper

LadyVictoria

• 3 weeks later...

Well sometimes things really surprise you. I fully expected to not find this my 'thing' at all... BUT, it is. It's very sweet to begin with but that wears off quite fast and becomes somewhat of the same kind of musk they use in Narciso Rodriguez for her (that I really like), only not on steroids. I'm on my way to a full bottle of this and I may actually need two.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks ladies!! I was def thinking Pp (but I have DC and WTL is on the way through a trade!), Open Windows (although I have two scents with this) or possibly Audacious? I havent really seen results with Lumina (though I've tested briefly, will need to retest), and Topper is on my list of must haves!. I'm definitely in love with this one!! Its nice and girly, and dries down to a sexy sweet girly. My type of smell!! Are there other scents that are similar to this?

I was thinking Lace!!!!! This is such a girly princess, take care of me, you need to kiss and bathe my feet and all I have to do is bat my eyes type of scent. Or maybe in Super Sexy.

I adore this scent and wore it to bed last night and even started dreaming up phero loads myself. I bet it would be great with this DHEAS everyone is talkin about.

I can't really think of another one that makes me so happy and feel so pretty quite like this.

I was thinking Lace!!!!! This is such a girly princess, take care of me, you need to kiss and bathe my feet and all I have to do is bat my eyes type of scent. Or maybe in Super Sexy.

I adore this scent and wore it to bed last night and even started dreaming up phero loads myself. I bet it would be great with this DHEAS everyone is talkin about.

I can't really think of another one that makes me so happy and feel so pretty quite like this.

I was thinking those too! Ack! So many options! lol

• 3 months later...

I love the notes but it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to. On the contrary, the "cologne/ perfumery" vibe to it made me want to wash it off. I'm uncertain if it's the musk that's making it smell that way to me.

• 3 months later...

Received this one as a sample: I wasn't sure about the scent before I put it on. Floral scents never work with my body chemistry and give me headaches. Darnit, this one did that to me but I really wanted it to work. I'm so jealous of those that can wear floral scents but I can't even be around those that do. It repels me for some reason.

My daughter loves this. She went through her samples last night and added some to a small bottle of unscented body lotion. It smells more agreeable on my skin this way, no longer piercing my third eye.

You know, it's a very strong scent. I find that it only takes a dab to scent me all day. Maybe that is why it's working better for you, JOC, But it is one of my favorite spring scents. I am glad the weather is turning more agreeable for me to wear this!

I'll have to load up on unscented lotions and body cream when I get home this summer as I'm down with our last bottle already. I'm trying to stay off vanilla base ones as I don't want to become scent blind like Rosebud did. I have this craze for vanilla scents for a few months now. In fact, I bought a bunch of vanilla scented candles and tea lights this afternoon. I have a huge vanilla candle in my bathroom and it smells heavenly.

I mix perfume oils with body lotion for layering as well as to ensure that my skin doesn't eat up the perfume oil easily. I might want to try getting some of the "imported" Shea butter, etc if I pluck up the courage to believe that they are genuine and truly imported ....

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On my skin this is another "made-you-sniff" scent, similar in effect to Anthea. When I'm wearing Glass Slipper, I frequently catch a whiff of sweet, juicy, strawberry, but when I dive in to smell my wrist the scent retreats, like a debutante coyly retiring behind her fluttering fan:

"Strawberry? Why I'm sure I don't know what you mean! My skin always smells like the softest, lightest mix of peony, vanilla and musk." :Emoticons04231:

A soft, ethereal skin-scent with a little bit of strawberry throw, just to reel you in.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I requested a full sample of this and then purchased a full bottle in the 2016 sale. I just like the whole princess concept of this one.

I first get a caramel. Then I get a tangy floral. Then I get a sweet perfumey scent, a little fruity, a little floral. It then rounds out to a light blended soft floral with some lemon, but I still get the amber and strawberry lemonade.

I sum this up as a caramel fruity lemonade – perfumey, but in a good way. My only issue with is that it fades pretty quickly on me. It just has no staying power and I assume little throw. But it’s such a nice scent. Using some of the silicone between my skin and it helps, but it stills fades away. It is just so delicate a scent.