OCCO: Ambrosia w/ EOW cops

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Tried this yesterday evening, LOVE it! I felt so sexy and confident. I hope this becomes permanent because I can't afford a bottle right now :(

My plan is to get two bottles and boost one with LACE. And I need to give Luna the credit for the idea of adding Lace, thank you Luna!

• 4 weeks later...

Holy Moly!! NOT AGAIN!!!! I got a backup but I was hoping there would be an endless supply of the Ambrosia...I'm already half through my first bottle.

SAY WHAT??? ALMOST SOLD OUT???

I have to check my supply because I looooove this one.

I wish there were more Occo Varieties.

Well at least it seems it was relatively easy to rebrew, so we can always request that this one be rebrewed at a later time if/when it runs out!! I agree, it is so lovely and fruity. I'm waiting for summertime to really enjoy it.

Well at least it seems it was relatively easy to rebrew, so we can always request that this one be rebrewed at a later time if/when it runs out!!

I just want to emphasize that as long as Mara can obtain the ingredients and it is financially feasible for her to rebrew something, then she might. But requesting a rebrew is not an on-demand type of situation. In some cases she either cannot or simply does not choose to remake a scent.

• 1 month later...

Wore a bunch of OCCO Ambrosia the other day. Later went to hang out with friends. All guys(I am a girly tomboy ;)) Anyhoo, not sure if this was because of all the cops, but all the guys got very competitive. Like little kids, they had a foot race. Then challenged each other to arm wrestling and then a push up contest. One of the guys kept making eye contact, was really competitive and even asked if I would arm wrestle him. Lol. This was definitely NOT normal behavior. It was funny tho. Could this have been the effect of the cops? Or do I just have silly friends? Lol!

Edited by hearts

Wore a bunch of OCCO Ambrosia the other day. Later went to hang out with friends. All guys(I am a girly tomboy ;)) Anyhoo, not sure if this was because of all the cops, but all the guys got very competitive. Like little kids, they had a foot race. Then challenged each other to arm wrestling and then a push up contest. One of the guys kept making eye contact, was really competitive and even asked if I would arm wrestle him. Lol. This was definitely NOT normal behavior. It was funny tho. Could this have been the effect of the cops? Or do I just have silly friends? Lol!

Both probably! ;) But I'd venture to say that cops played a prominent role. Raising a man's testosterone with copulins can lead to sex, aggression and random arm wrestling contests. It says so on the label! :lol: Funny day you had, Hearts! You made me chuckle. :D

I'm going to try that adding to unscented lotion for the perfumes that are a little too strong otherwise. OCCO Ambrosia seems to be pretty popular! Might have to keep a lookout for a sample.

• 1 month later...

I have not been using much cops since December, since my bathroom became too cold for me to stay naked for 20 mins or more in the morning. For the few occasions when I did apply some, BBM or OCCO Ambrosia ended up on the back of my hands.

Two mornings ago, I was craving for vanilla so I decided to bear with the coldness and slathered a thick vanilla body cream loaded with an indecent amount of OCCO Ambrosia & MM. One hour later, when I was traveling to work, I was actually feeling the effects of cops .... The effects lasted almost the entire morning but was particularly strong at about the 1.5 hour mark.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

A VERY TRAGIC thing happened today :( my beloved OCCO Ambrosia opened in my purse and completely leaked out. (My purse doesn't stink) but I am devastated. OCCO Ambrosia is my favorite LP just about. If anyone has one willing to sell I will buy!

• 4 weeks later...

Bump; here is the review thread for OCCO Ambrosia ladies :)

AD-OCCO-Ambrosia2013_1.jpg

MANGO ~ Increases male libido, spiritually elevating.

MARASCHINO CHERRY ~ Stimulates and attracts love, attracts mate. Cheerfulness, good humor, mood elevator, divination.

GINGER ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.

COCOA ABSOLUTE ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.

BLACK VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.

Essence of Woman (EoW) Copulins ~ Strong and immediate sexual attraction.

As for my personal review. This is my current favorite OCCO & goes exceedingly well with my Tropical Garden PE ;)

Edited by Beccah

ohh thanks again. going to review these reviews. ;-)

Ooh my god !' Can't wait for this. Great reviews. :-))

Edited by StacyK

As for my personal review. This is my current favorite OCCO & goes exceedingly well with my Tropical Garden PE ;)

Mine too, but then again, I only have the white! :lol: I looooooooove this layered with A Treasure of Gold. Honey drenched fruit. Wonderful!

Had to order a back of my back up,another one that just keeps getting better and better!! :lolipop: ...I love all the OCCOS,except blue,but this one I reach for most often in the hot weather to wear all by itself :) I did find another sample of LP Sunfire,that pairs so perfectly with OA mmmm, but gonna make that last :lol: