Shelly B's Tropical treasure

AD-ShellyTT.jpg

Shelly designed this "tropical love fest" of Coconut, Aloe, White Musks and bright Honey, for a "clean, freshly showered" bit of tropical sexiness.

I can't for the life of me find a thread for this. Please forgive if I'm repeating! I recently acquired a bottle of this from Lady V, and I love it!!! I snoof it from my arm and I literally *see* white flowers and some greenery. It feels like a floral on me, with some green, a ghost of coconut, and honey that is so extremely well-behaved that it reads almost like sugar. Shelly B's Tropical Treasure is light and refreshing. It really *does* have a freshly showered vibe. I think I'm going to get a lot of mileage from this during the warmer months! :heart: And I keep thinking of putting it in my hair. This could really rock as a spray with a happy-joy phero.

Yeah I don't think anyone else ever reviewed this. I really like the way it smells in the bottle, but the aloe just kills it for me, sadly I can't wear it.

Yeah I don't think anyone else ever reviewed this. I really like the way it smells in the bottle, but the aloe just kills it for me, sadly I can't wear it.

I'm so glad you are enjoying this one B!

The honey and aloe combo didn't behave on me.

Glad it went to a great home! :)

Ah, dang, ladies! Does the aloe come out as squished greenery eee-yeww-style on you?

Oh and just to add: This stuff quiets down but lasts a long time. Granted, I reapplied twice yesterday--couldn't help myself--but I STILL smell it on me, and it's lovely. Whichever honey note that's in this *totally works* on me.

MARA? If you're in earshot, do you remember what the honey is...?

Does the aloe come out as squished greenery eee-yeww-style on you?

Yeah I guess; aloe is just one of those green notes that my skin does not like, unless it's, like, just a drop.

• 2 months later...

This was NOT what I was expecting from this one at all! I thought it would be tropical fruits and "outdoors" smelling. But it is all musk and honey, a very indoors, sultry smell. Sadly one of the notes is amping madly on me, maybe it is the musk? And giving the whole thing a bit of a nauseating quality.

I loved this very much ,very fruity and delicious . Received lots of compliments....