Im back in the "Candy Store" !

livinginparadise

A kid in a candy store... that's how it feels !!!

So many new goodies !!! WooHoo !!!

I gotta say it feels great to be able to pop in here and make wish lists like I used to... my health has been keeping me busy.

Although I might not have been very chatty it is fun to read the reviews and see some of the same members still being so very helpful, witty and clever with their reviews and imput! Gotta say almost spit on my screen a few times already!!!

You ladies are fantastic!

Im off to go shopping!

Welcome Livinginparadise! Let us now what potions become your new LP loves... :bye:

What did you decide on?

Im gonna get empty LP bottles tossed this way :mooning: because .... after reading everyones review on the Ambrosia OCCO.... I GOT ONE!!! The reviews you ladies write are just so descriptive that I had to order one now and unsniffed !!! :jumpforjoy: So EXCITED!!! I also would like to mention that you all who write those amazing reviews help those like myself who have a difficult time putting those lovely thoughts into words!!!

I also just happened to pick up :blushing: this months sampler and my sidekick "Cougar" who I just can't live without!!!! They just somehow were in the cart when I went to check out and I thought "Why Not!" :Emoticons0424:

So now those old "stalking the mailman" feelings are coming back ... and you know what? I'm comfortable with that !!! :thumb_up11:

Haven't seen you in a while, how have you been? You're the lovely lady who swapped me some delicious Pumpkin Shake Rattle & Roll a while back if I remember correctly. :)

What a great memory! You are correct !!! That was me :Hug_emoticon:

Gotta tell you ---- there are soo many new goodies here now it was difficult to decide what to order because honestly I was like "Im gonna need that, and that, and whats these bracelets Im hearing about, and scrubs, and "Honey you might want to work a bit of overtime ---" :w00t:

What a great memory! You are correct !!! That was me :Hug_emoticon:

Gotta tell you ---- there are soo many new goodies here now it was difficult to decide what to order because honestly I was like "Im gonna need that, and that, and whats these bracelets Im hearing about, and scrubs, and "Honey you might want to work a bit of overtime ---" :w00t:

I knew it! :D I remember that swap well even more than two years later. This place really is a candy store; I say go for OCCO Ambrosia since it's on its way out the door (where was it last--4 bottles left?)....Special Delivery is downright delicious, sold out the first time around and the second brew is definitely worth snapping up....Darling Catalina is a rebrew of the sold-out Darling Clementine and even more yum if that's even possible....some other personal favorites in the past few months have been Breakfast in Bed, OCCO SLF, Raspberry Chiffon, A Lick of Cream, Heart Strings, Pouncing Potion, Luv Truffle and Celestial Body. Hope this helps!

Oh and did I mention one of the scrubs is technically edible?

Im gonna get empty LP bottles tossed this way :mooning: because .... after reading everyones review on the Ambrosia OCCO.... I GOT ONE!!! The reviews you ladies write are just so descriptive that I had to order one now and unsniffed !!! :jumpforjoy: So EXCITED!!! I also would like to mention that you all who write those amazing reviews help those like myself who have a difficult time putting those lovely thoughts into words!!!

I also just happened to pick up :blushing: this months sampler and my sidekick "Cougar" who I just can't live without!!!! They just somehow were in the cart when I went to check out and I thought "Why Not!" :Emoticons0424:

So now those old "stalking the mailman" feelings are coming back ... and you know what? I'm comfortable with that !!! :thumb_up11:

Great choices and guess what? After you get the sampler, you're going to want more full bottles. Have fun!

Special Delivery is downright delicious, sold out the first time around and the second brew is definitely worth snapping up....Darling Catalina is a rebrew of the sold-out Darling Clementine and even more yum if that's even possible....some other personal favorites in the past few months have been Breakfast in Bed, OCCO SLF, Raspberry Chiffon, A Lick of Cream, Heart Strings, Pouncing Potion, Luv Truffle and Celestial Body. Hope this helps!

Oh and did I mention one of the scrubs is technically edible?

You know your just being naughty right??? :Hug_emoticon: Hahahaha! Now I am off to check out the notes and reviews on those that ya listed Invidiana! Enabler that you are!!! :love:

You had to mention the scubs too huh??? :001_tt2:

You know your just being naughty right??? :Hug_emoticon: Hahahaha! Now I am off to check out the notes and reviews on those that ya listed Invidiana! Enabler that you are!!! :love:

You had to mention the scubs too huh??? :001_tt2:

I can't help my enably nature. :666: