Cops and Robbers Lotion with EOW

OH MY GOD. I received a package of the creamiest lotion ever flavored with Cops and Robbers with COPS. First off the lotion is so creamy hydrates very well, which is a plus for me because I don't like thin lotions- ever. Secondly the sweet smell sticks so close to my skin! There is a half a second of EOW smell, but barely there, and it was only when I opened the jar, that evaporates as soon as it is slathered on my skin. I smell sooo good and my skin doesn't feel dry. It feels moist. Or is that the cops I am feeling?

This is genius because I really do feel like this is a great way to layer scents. I feel like for some reason the addition of the cops with lotion meld better with my chemistry. I love the oils because of that, but this feels really natural to me as well. Now i'm wondering.. Special D lotion with COPS?!!!!

Thank you LP I love this!!!!! I'm scared I'm going to burn through this fast. I am a bit of a lotion whore. Lotions and PHEROS!! OMG LOOOOVE .

Did you get the lotion or the cream? I have both and I find the lotion is thinner but it's nice for when you need something lighter in weight for moisturiizing.

Did you get the lotion or the cream? I have both and I find the lotion is thinner but it's nice for when you need something lighter in weight for moisturiizing.

'

It says lotion but it's so creamy and I love the way it goes on so creamy! I couldn't believe it!

Yep, sending freebies of the stuff we discontinued. The last lot of lotion we received was sooo thick, it was too hard to get in and out of the lotion bottles, so I put them in cream jars for gifts.

We scented the lotion with Cops & Robbers (came out amazing) and scented the remaining creams with Love Potion Original.

FYI - these are only going into orders that are already big and heavy.

Also gifting away our discontinued sizes of blessed and dressed spell candles (we use larger ones now) and a few other surprises. B)

I love creamy lotions and adding EoW to it sounds extra promising If it only takes a short time to dry. I suppose this will smell more natural since the EoW is even closer to the skin and it radiates from your entire body?

I just got my package and I must say thank you for this very generous gift! The lotion is so creamy and it smells absolutely delicious and I can't stop sniffing. My favorite scents are gourmands, but I never tried cops and robbers because something about smelling like a jelly donut didn't sound appealing to me. I think about it now and it shouldn't have been any more off putting to me than smelling like a cookie, but I think my mind saw cops + donut and automatically got the image of some fat slovenly police officer trying to arm curl a donut into his pie hole. But now that I've tried it I am in love and I'm so grateful got introduced to this.

Mara in the future will you be adding lotions that can have our favorite scent and pheromones mixed into or is it something we can special request?

I think my mind saw cops + donut and automatically got the image of some fat slovenly police officer trying to arm curl a donut into his pie hole.

This is exactly what happened to me too! Now that I think about it though, of course it shouldn't have put me off, but at the time I just skimmed past it without giving it another thought. Just shows how powerful marketing can be, for good or bad!

Mara in the future will you be adding lotions that can have our favorite scent and pheromones mixed into or is it something we can special request?

Ahhh, no. I've been offering that very thing for over 5 years and hardly anyone was taking advantage of it. So I just packaged up the rest of the supplies here and gave it all away for free.

When I offer these things again, it will be in a limited number of scents that I choose and make up in bulk. Doing items one at a time was extremely labor intensive to the point of not being cost effective, especially since so few of them sold. Tremendous amount of effort for just a few jars a month. So I think I will be crafting large lots at one time and packaging them all at once, so when they sell, it's just *grab a jar and go*. But I am always open to suggestions regarding which scents and pheros people prefer. I do like the idea of a cream with copulins in it.

Thanks for your note - glad you are enjoying the lotion! :)

Halo's Lavender Musk with occo would be the shiz

or an Occo Pumpkin for Fall.

You could do them quarterly Mara , if you had the time. Like for Fall you could do a pumpkin occo cream and scent in the New Releases, OCCO : Pumpkin

Then for Winter/Christmas you could do a Garland and Lace Cream or a Gold one that shimmers for Holiday Sparkle

Then for Spring or Easter and Occo Choco

Summer could be a fruity or mermaid scent

Oh and you have to do one for V day

Occo Special Delivery for Lady V ONLY NO ONE ELSE

I suppose this will smell more natural since the EoW is even closer to the skin and it radiates from your entire body?

:female-gangster: & :gangster: Hell yeah, it does work!

YES! Cops are very effective in this amazing Cops & Robbers cream, and I agree with JOC, they do ''radiate'' from you, and Cops do come off as if they are truly being emanated from all your pores... When your significant other takes a whiff he will be struck by an absolutely beautiful scent that envelops you, giving the impression that you smell like this naturally, even without perfume layering.

I tested this amazing pheroed cream 4 times, and I got a very unexpected reaction from my BF. He is not very talkative when it comes to sex, and I'm very verbal when I'm with him, I just find it very arousing...Anyways, everytime I applied this cream he was saying all kinds of dirty stuff to me...I love this! Maybe he felt extremely aroused and lost all verbal inhibitions, and this made me very, VERY HAPPY! This is the first time I get this kind of hit from him, got no DIHL looks, but his naughty tongue went wild... :raspberry:

You may have to let this dry down completely because if you don't wait enough time Cops may bleed just a bit with your natural body heat. I applied this right after taking a shower with cold water, not super cold, but not warm water 'cause I do sweat a little right after I take a warm shower and aplying lotion or cream afterwards makes me feel all sticky and it is extremely hot where I live, so that doesn't help.

Scent wise, it smells like soft vanilla with sweet and subtle coffee! I was very careful not to over apply, I did apply all over my body except on my lower arms and my back. The cream is non-greasy and it is very moisturizing, you can tell Mara uses high quality stuff right away.

Mara, thanks for this gift! I will be buying more when they are available and I highly recommend everyone to experiment with pheroed lotions and creams, IMO it is a very natural way of wearing Cops as if they were naturally produced by you in huge amounts, well not huge, but desirable amounts...

I agree with the girls that a Special Delivery pheroed lotion is a great idea, as well as Sensual Harmony. I would also love to try an Almond potion like Alabaster Queen or something similar as a pheroed lotion. A Mango scented cream with loads of Cops would be awesome too!

well now you went and did it :smiley-sex009:

LoL!! That emoticon is so cool, hehe... :020105~21: Besitos, mi querida Calii!

Love your report, Gaby! I'm a cops ho so I'll have to keep an eye on the next time this is available. If I am in the mood to slather non-boosted scents, I usually mix some LP scent and body lotion on my palm then apply it on my body. This is followed by the normal scent application method after the body lotion has been absorbed by my skin.

Hey JOC thanks, I'm a Cops ho too, and this lotion is dangerously effective, I think you'll like it... :lol: I can't wait to try the new, re-vamped lotions and creams.

I just noticed that I wrote ''cream'' all over my review, but I tested the lotion , sowy!

• 1 month later...

I just got a jar of this in my last order, and I just came here to say "Wow!". It smells absolutely beautiful. Actually, the scent is lovely and sheer - I'd expected it to be heavier - and I absolutely love that. It stays very close to my skin. The lotion itself is so creamy, but it feels nice and light on my skin. I can see myself going through this very quickly, and then being devastated when it's gone. :lol: Thank you again for the lovely gift! What a great surprise!

• 2 weeks later...

I've just tested this on one arm, I smell zero cops. At all. If this hadn't been called cops and robbers and me known in advance they were in there I would never have known!

The lotion feels like it would be good on winter legs. The smell is mainly raspberryish, not at all the fried scent I imagined. It's not an overpowering scent either, as Eggers said, it's light.

Can't wait to test this out on someone!

Gah! Neither can I! (Wait to test it out, that is). Seems the sexy stuff always arrives when I have my period. Two more days... Can't decide if I want to try this first, or UN Bang!.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I just got my package and I must say thank you for this very generous gift! The lotion is so creamy and it smells absolutely delicious and I can't stop sniffing. My favorite scents are gourmands, but I never tried cops and robbers because something about smelling like a jelly donut didn't sound appealing to me. I think about it now and it shouldn't have been any more off putting to me than smelling like a cookie, but I think my mind saw cops + donut and automatically got the image of some fat slovenly police officer trying to arm curl a donut into his pie hole. But now that I've tried it I am in love and I'm so grateful got introduced to this.

It's like the richest, most sophisticated jelly doughnut mixed with gourmet coffee, without the notes standing out specifically - it's just delicious! I hope the cream/creamy lotion version will be offered in the future for purchase.