DHEAS

Okay, so I'm an idiot! I probably used like 7-8 sprays! But actually I felt great. I was singing and dancing while driving, definitely not the norm for me. Just felt high on life! Went to a party (just one of those home selling ones) and noticed after I walked in, everyone got really chatty. Everyone was looking at catalogs when I walked in, no one was talking. Within 5 mins of my arrival, the girls were talking, laughing and telling funny stories. Not sure if it was the DHEAS, but it seemed like it was! On my drive home, I noticed my high was gone, and I was just tired. I only felt that way for about 30 mins, so not to bad of a crash, if that's what that was. Felt fine after that.

Beccah, what is Oxytocin let down?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxytocin

• Letdown reflex: In lactating (breastfeeding) mothers, oxytocin acts at the mammary glands, causing milk to be 'let down' into subareolar sinuses, from where it can be excreted via thenipple.[13] Suckling by the infant at the nipple is relayed by spinal nerves to the hypothalamus. The stimulation causes neurons that make oxytocin to fire action potentials in intermittent bursts; these bursts result in the secretion of pulses of oxytocin from the neurosecretory nerve terminals of the pituitary gland.
  • Uterine contraction: Important for cervical dilation before birth, oxytocin causes contractions during the second and third stages of labor. Oxytocin release during breastfeeding causes mild but often painful contractions during the first few weeks of lactation. This also serves to assist the uterus in clotting the placental attachment point postpartum. However, in knockout mice lacking the oxytocin receptor, reproductive behavior and parturition are normal.[14]
Oxytocin letdown=extreme orgasm in adult (non-pregnant) women.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is a extreme orgasm a bad thing? Thought it was a good thing ;)

Well it's not bad, under the right circumstances, but if you're not expecting it....

• 3 weeks later...

I know people can get to a point where a nol doesn't give self effects anymore. Does anyone know if that can happen with DHEAS too? I've been taking it really easy because i freaking love this and don't want to lose the self effects. Is this something I should keep in mind?

I know people can get to a point where a nol doesn't give self effects anymore. Does anyone know if that can happen with DHEAS too? I've been taking it really easy because i freaking love this and don't want to lose the self effects. Is this something I should keep in mind?

I think you could lose self effects on any pheromone blend or molecule, with enough exposure. I find that I lose interest in wearing that particular pheromone (blend) before that happens. Mara put out there that we probably go "scent blind" as a defense mechanism, I would go one step further & say that losing self effects from pheromones is probably the same thing. Either way, I'm going to predict you'll be on to something else before you lose your self effects, deary.

I think you could lose self effects on any pheromone blend or molecule, with enough exposure. I find that I lose interest in wearing that particular pheromone (blend) before that happens. Mara put out there that we probably go "scent blind" as a defense mechanism, I would go one step further & say that losing self effects from pheromones is probably the same thing. Either way, I'm going to predict you'll be on to something else before you lose your self effects, deary.

True, and probably more with pheros. I do have the attention span of a toddler so you're right; I probably will be on to other things. Thanks!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I have been trying to show restraint by NOT using this everyday, for fear that too much of a good thing is too much, but seriously, I LOVE using this like Topper. I'm excited to know what topper is like. I got the Nov sampler and Topper is in Strange Attractors. I've been on the fence, hmm, about it since I joined the forum lol.

I like DHEAS applied to hair mostly and when I wear hats I use the "rain down" method and it just perks up whatever I have on. The most I've applied to date is 4 sprays in the 2500mcg per bottle.

For anyone...at what point or at how many sprays per use did you find it more beneficial to bump up to the 5000mcg bottle? Thanks in advance :)

I have been trying to show restraint by NOT using this everyday, for fear that too much of a good thing is too much, but seriously, I LOVE using this like Topper. I'm excited to know what topper is like. I got the Nov sampler and Topper is in Strange Attractors. I've been on the fence, hmm, about it since I joined the forum lol.

I like DHEAS applied to hair mostly and when I wear hats I use the "rain down" method and it just perks up whatever I have on. The most I've applied to date is 4 sprays in the 2500mcg per bottle.

For anyone...at what point or at how many sprays per use did you find it more beneficial to bump up to the 5000mcg bottle? Thanks in advance :)

I am interested on your opinion of the difference you feel between Topper and just DHEAS when you get the chance to try Topper. I love Topper and don't know if I need straight DHEAS too! Thanks!

Ditto about being interested in any differences lol.

I guess one of the reasons I was on the fence so far with Topper was because almost all blends have some A-nol in them and I thought getting DHEAS would be a way to add it to blends that didn't already have it...but then, I've added it to blends that already have DHEAS in it too soooo how bad could a double dose of both A-nol & DHEAS be, right? BUT on the other hand, I don't get the self effects from A-nol that I hear a lot of others do, but DHEAS seems to always boost my happy, joy, joy and I'm curious to see if Topper will be like the DHEAS or if I'll notice any additional A-nol effects? I hope so! Lots of people like the A-nol so much and get selfies and I want them too!!! :yes:

Went to a movie & lunch on Sat with a couple girlfriends and went wild with the DHEAS... for me anyway. 5 sprays - 2 to hair and 2 "rain down" (because I wore a hat that day) and 1 to chest. Trying to remember what else I was wearing...I believe Glace and LP Spring Equinox 2011 spiked w/cops? I don't think I've ever gone over 3 or 4 full sprays of DHEAS. Friends were in RARE form. Fun, happy, silly. My one friend's been dealing with a lot of stress lately and we had a great light-hearted time with LOTS of laughing. When I picked them up, stressed friend was in a tizzy b/c her car's defrost was on the fritz and worried about why and what to do about it but within 10 minutes inside my phero bombed car we were all smiles and good times...Muhahaaaa! All worries were set aside and a wonderful afternoon ensued!

I love pheros! :love::ange:

Edit: So actually 5 sprays is my max to date! not 4. @ the 2500mcg per bottle. Has anyone ever OD'd on DHEAS?

Edited by NuTrix

I tried 2 spray Topper plus 2 sprays DHEAS over BB2 that I was wearing yesterday for little one's school play. My friend's husband that's normally rushing her & generally not-very-friendly-to-me, wa sbeaming ear 2 ear & very warm & friendly toward me. SO was very pleasant. Spent time with my bestie on her period (our kids were having play date), she was sitting next to me & we were having a blast playing a Facebook game on her new Ipad. I haven't noticed much with DHEAS by itself, as far as "selfies", but other people do well with it, when I'm wearing it.

really you liked that? I hate DHEAS with a1. they feel contradictory to me.

Eh, I'm not sure if G2 contains A1? It must be a tiny bit if it does.

Oh i thought you meant TeddyBB. I am stupid!

Lol, BB2 is Bosom Bows 2. I could see how that can be confusing. I always have a hard time with BBM (Beth's), it's hard to keep up abbreviations around here, lol!

• 4 months later...

I purposefully don't wear my DHEAS very often because I don't ever want to stop losign the wonderful self effects I get from this. But I wore them on a whim today. This morning had the potential to be very, very bad, but I haven't stopped smiling! And people get into my little phero cloud and they talk my ear off, are overly helpful, and they comment on how nice I look. Which I know to be phero induced, as I did not wear any make up or fix my hair beyond a ponytail in an effort to give myself a long time to drive to work. Also, my face is still swollen from a dental procedure. All phero, baby!

Edited by BlueBear

The reason I don't wear my DHEAS very often is that lately I only have the opportunity to wear my socials to work and the one and only time I did I thought that people were starting to suspect I was on something!

It made me WAYYYYY chatty and upbeat which is what I wanted it for but I thought I should save it for an actual social occasion. I'll try it again soon and see if I bounce off the walls again!

I just broke this out again today. I have scented it with LP PINK and used it like Topper (which kinda pushed my DHEAS into the background for a while) to spritz my blouse. I had on a pretty knockout combo today so I can't put my finger on DHEAS for any particular instance, but I have never regretted adding it to ANYTHING yet :D I don't know that I've worn it solo to know it's effects all by itself :huh: So MANY pheros...so few hours in the day LOL!

I wore DHEAS out last night with my Unwrapped (cops added) and a boy that is at least 10 years younger than me fell in :020105~21:

My friend and I were at the bar and after he said hello to her and chatted little sat at a table and started texting her "Your friend is hot! What's the story!? Is she single?"

LOL. It was all very high school and charming.

Perhaps DHEAS makes the recipient of the phero cloud a bit too youthful acting too?!

I must have DHEAS then......The guy I want, is at least 9 years younger and I really want him to FALL IN!!! (OMG.....this cracked me up!!!))))

I wore DHEAS out last night with my Unwrapped (cops added) and a boy that is at least 10 years younger than me fell in :020105~21:

My friend and I were at the bar and after he said hello to her and chatted little sat at a table and started texting her "Your friend is hot! What's the story!? Is she single?"

LOL. It was all very high school and charming.

Perhaps DHEAS makes the recipient of the phero cloud a bit too youthful acting too?!

• 4 weeks later...

I must haul mine out. I traded another LP'er for some of this and can't believe I've not used it. I think I got it and then my dad died and everything stopped for awhile and I forgot.

Being in my 40's how many sprays? Chrissy Rez style? or more conservative?

Raq, I get effects from just one spray, and two sprays are golden!!! not sure if it differs based on age...?

Dude I am jealous. I wish i was super sensitive like some of you guys. I wish I could use a tiny dot like tyvey. I use 100mcg and I don't even know how that equates to in LP sprays but I know it's a lot.

ok, after reading all of your posts, I REALLY want to try one, but up in the air about which one ?? DHEAS or Topper (that has DHEAS) ??

wish Mara was having the Trial sz bottles of straight UNs sale again

or at least soon !

nevermind, I caved and bought DHEAS in spray

Edited by liz

liz, I think you'll be happy :) I have both (DHEAS & Topper) A lot of blends have A-nol in them & Topper can sometimes take a blend to a bit of silliness...not that it isn't fun :lol: You can throw DHEAS in your hair, on your clothes or apply right to skin and it's never been anything but complimentary, for me at least. I think you'll be tickled....make sure to post your findings! Happy experimenting ^_^ ^_^

• 1 month later...