DHEAS

My guess is (and this is just from looking at the pheromone wiki page so someone please correct me if I'm wrong) Topper has the most DHEAS (listed as first ingredient) while SS4W, LFM, and Bang! also contain decent amounts (2nd, 2nd, and 3rd ingredient, respectively).

Oh, if that's true that would explain why I get such amazing selfies with Sneaky Clean that I don't get with Flying Potion! I was wondering about that, for some reason I thought Levitation had a big dose of DHEAS but it's listed as the last ingredient.

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't say how much I've missed DHEAS, my bottle has been empty for so long now. The giddy-happy vibe is so precious! And it really works on everyone around you. The parcel is on it's way, thank God. DHEAS and Bang are the ones that I really depend on, they can turn everything just right...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aaaah, I love my fresh bottle! How could I ever go without it? Last week I wore SS4W and topped it off with literally a ton of DHEAS. Everyone who came into my office stayed to chat, even the ubergrumps, and people were really connecting, beaming at each other, friendly, charming, obliging. Two male coworkers asked me to come to lunch with them, and we had such a blast. Laughs and jokes and funny stories and I was showered with compliments. The afternoon got almost wild, my colleagues were teasing and giggling like a bunch of teenage girls, at some point I had to rein everybody in, cause we needed to get a job done. I was exhausted at night, clearly overdosed on happy juice, but the day was totally worth it.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been wearing this to work lately, (not every day), with other pheros. Just a spray or two on my hair or on the front of my shirt. Not only does it really seem to affect my customers in a really positive way, it also affects me in a very positive way. I find we're both very chipper, which is nice, and stress-reducing. And a lot of the time, when I'm wearing extra DHEAS, I've noticed that my customers want to know my name. Usually I cringe when people ask my name, because I know they're going to be using it, *a lot*. And that gets supremely annoying. But lately, nobody has been using my name in an annoying way, which leads me to think they want to mention me in reviews, (which has happened in the past). So I'm hoping that if they're asking my name, and they're in good moods, and NOT hounding me by name at the restaurant, and they're writing Trip Advisor reviews, that they're writing good things about me! :lol: I'm going to keep experimenting with this phero at work. But I don't think I can bring myself to look at the TA reviews, good or bad. This is certainly a cheery phero.

• 2 months later...

I've started carrying this around with me regularly in a small spray bottle (scented lightly with Caramel Musk). I love the lift it gives me, plus I like how it consistently makes others seem to regard me as more attractive and/or mesmerizing, hehe. When I spray this on I don't get DIHLs exactly, but people look at me a bit longer than usual and with atypical intensity (in a good way). Even people who already know me seem to look at me more intently when I spray on some DHEAS (or wear a phero blend where it's a major ingredient). :)

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 2 weeks later...

Blanche, The exact same for me.

I've used DHEAS before at 50 mcg per spray at x2 sprays solo and used open windows with no issues, but there's something about the combo in Levitation that gives me a headache and/or makes me tired then crash this happens at one or two sprays for me (flying potion trial bottle).

Omg, I just had such crash from 2 sprays of Flying Potion. It has happened to me before, so it is not one time thing. I sprayed the Flying potion around noon and at 6pm I was ready to go to bed, I was ultra super tired.

So now I am wondering if this crash is due to DHEAS (this have not happened to me with OW) or maybe just Levitation does not work for me. Because I looked and DHEAS is in many LP blends and I have never noticed such tiredness after. Or maybe is it just the amount of DHEAS? Does Levitation have more DHEAS than the other blends? Does anybody know?

Edited by WildVixen

• 2 months later...

Finally grabbed a bottle of this for pherotine I made a small spray with perfumers alcohol. I found myself positively giddy beyond belief almost instantly with 3 sprays of this from a 3ml travel bottle. It wasn't a particularly light hearted day so it was a wonderful boost. More time must be spent using this but I didn't notice the crash I've had from using topper. I'm going to go full bottle and spend a bit of time comparing the two and save the rest of my oil for refreshing and using in wax.

****shoot, I didn't recall a crash but apparently had the good sence to journal it. So today is another day to try it out.

Edited by Cycle Kitten

• 11 months later...

Question for those of you who use DHEAS - Does anybody think at first whiff, it smells kind of like dark chocolate? I bought the 5000 mcg version, and when I decanted some into a travel spray bottle, I smelled chocolate so strongly that I thought I'd maybe used the container previously for a pure chocolate scent, although I really don't think I had... when we came back home, and I spritz from the LPMP bottle it came in, I still get chocolate! Am I crazy? (in regards to this subject lol)

• 3 weeks later...

Question for those of you who use DHEAS - Does anybody think at first whiff, it smells kind of like dark chocolate? I bought the 5000 mcg version, and when I decanted some into a travel spray bottle, I smelled chocolate so strongly that I thought I'd maybe used the container previously for a pure chocolate scent, although I really don't think I had... when we came back home, and I spritz from the LPMP bottle it came in, I still get chocolate! Am I crazy? (in regards to this subject lol)

Not crazy. I have 5 drops DHEAS over Time Travel 1890 and there's a faint hint of chocolate.

Edit: Chocolate hint dispersed with 20 minutes.

Edited by Eastwood22

Not crazy. I have 5 drops DHEAS over Time Travel 1890 and there's a faint hint of chocolate.

Edit: Chocolate hint dispersed with 20 minutes.

Thanks! I have the stronger UN blend 90/10 spray, and smell chocolate without fail when I first spritz it on, but it doesn't seem to linger . ( like chocolate anyways).

A few days ago this woman kept telling me how good smelled, how it kind of smelled like chocolate to her. I was wearing Bad Girl 2018 virgin, but did have DHEAs over top, so she might have been able to detect them, I dunno, it was hours after applying it though.

• 3 weeks later...

I have this in the 2500 mcg/oz spray, and I was doing really well with the pherotine bottle, 2-3 drops spread around. I have a little prob with my excitability with sprays, honestly I've been doing up to 6 sprays. It also coincided with my TOM, but I had a 4 day headache this week. (I'm also perpetually underhydrated.) Of course no one could tell me if the headache is related, but how many sprays do you guys use of DHEAS? Curious about other people's sweet spots.

I use 2-3, usually, and if I need to refresh it a couple hours later, I usually only do one spray. I try to go pretty light-handed with DHEAS, because the self-effects are so good, I don't want to become "immune".

• 3 months later...

The last time I ordered the DHEAS, I got the lesser strength, and did not detect the chocolate scent much at all.  They also don't give me the same lift that the stronger concentration does.  I don't notice many self effects from most phero blends.  But, I do get a definite lift from Flying Potion, and the more concentrated DHEAS.  I'd have to say that for selfies, Levitation is more effective than the weaker DHEAS, but the stronger may have more punch than Levitation.  What I may try is having Levitation boosted with more DHEAS - or is that just crazy talk?

Edited by Eve
incorrect name (wrote Flying Potion instead of Levitation)

• 7 months later...

I'm excited to try this, now, since I just got the pherotine. I'll be trying it alone, first, but I do like Stacy's tip about using it with TH. I'm thinking, maybe, sometime I'll wear it under my F&L? But, for now, I wanna get used to the molecules on their own, which is why I got the pherotines (though I do have a couple full size UN's, as well). 

I'm thinking: start small, maybe just a couple drops, and adjust if necessary next time I try it. Maybe one drop spread between my wrists and another drop on my hair?

I'll update after I get back from running errands, today.  

1 minute ago, SugarKitten said:

I'm excited to try this, now, since I just got the pherotine. I'll be trying it alone, first, but I do like Stacy's tip about using it with TH. I'm thinking, maybe, sometime I'll wear it under my F&L? But, for now, I wanna get used to the molecules on their own, which is why I got the pherotines (though I do have a couple full size UN's, as well). 

I'm thinking: start small, maybe just a couple drops, and adjust if necessary next time I try it. Maybe one drop spread between my wrists and another drop on my hair?

I'll update after I get back from running errands, today.  

I ordered DHEAs too, in the Pherotine size. I haven't tried them yet, and can't wait to hear how it goes for you!

Ooh cool! 

So to update on the last few hours: 

Application: two drops wrist, same for hair and hat. Realized I didn't smell anything (I know they won't all smell the same, but the cuddle bunny pherotine smelled floral to me), went back to sniff the bottle just to make sure. I always gotta smell stuff (someone pointed this or out to me, off forum. They got a kick out of me sniffing things? Idk lol). 

Selfies: already woke up in a good mood, but this definitely enhanced it. 

Others: went to the grocery store and as I'm checking out, these three men cross in front of me going as I'm going to the line, but they weren't super close, or anything. I stopped to let them by and the second one days "sorry, ma'am. I'm so sorry, ma'am." The first one follows suit, as does the third. I tell them it's okay and hop in line, they stare for a couple seconds then go about their business. 

Same thing happened at another store, with a woman pushing a cart (I didn't think she was close enough to acknowledge me tbh, but still nice). 

There weren't too many other people out, but I did notice a couple men waiting at the bus stop starting a little. 

I also have pretty bad anxiety when I'm out alone, but this time, it was like a low anxiety day, which was also nice (not saying the DHEAS cured me, just that I was in a better than usual mood and my anxiety was pretty much nonexistent, today. Could be coincidence, since I already woke up feeling alright and having mentally prepared to be out making contact with other people). 

I'm trying this one again, today. I'm going to the library (last time I went there was in Cuddle Bunny Pherotine). It's under Aja, today (less than I usually wear, bc I like to slather, this time I just did one quick swipe to my wrist and cleavage - aja). 

Application (DHEAS - not that I expected my sense of smell to change, but it does still smell neutral to me. I sniffed, again.) two drops wrist, chest, belly button. There's still residual on my hat and hair (probably). 

I don't think I have to wait for dry down with nocop mones, but I am, anyway. 

I meant to come back yesterday with my update, but got busy. 

Anyway, I met up with a friend at the library and that's when I started to notice some weird things. When we walked in, my friend was ahead of me some ways and was greeted. Later, I got a few stares, wandering on my own to find a table for us while he waited at a computer. 

Leaving, he was ahead of me, and acknowledged, again. We went to get a drink at the store, and the cashier greeted us with an unusual amount of enthusiasm, which was nice, but very strange. Either that guy was having a really good day, or the mones ere hitting hard

Later, we come back to the cashier and he starts talking to us, but directs all of his attention to my friend, even as I'm talking. 

We get into the skyway and a couple is lost. They ask for directions and start talking to me, then direct all of their attention to him, even though I was still talking and he didn't seem like he wanted to engage. 

That was pretty much it, I got home and had a headache, so I went to sleep it off and did some cleaning, then cook dinner. 

It felt like ghosted, and people were unusually friendly to my friend (This was an unusual amount of attention/firnedliness for him. He really doesn't like interacting with people he doesn't know or being out among many people, not even crowds, just more than 10 people make him wildly uncomfortable and he's very introverted, in general). He was also unusually open to being approached. 

Not sure what happened, really, but I'll probably be sticking with four drops max whenever I wear DHEAS pherotine. 

I am really digging my DHEAS pherotine ! I was feeling grumpy today ( gotta love insomnia ) & put about 5 drops on, & the difference in my mood is amazing ! I wore it before a couple of times, when I was already in a pretty good mood & it definitely enhanced that, but it's great to know that it can help to pull me out of the grumps, lol. I'm going to be needing this in a spray at some point, just not sure if I'll want straight DHEAS, or Topper, which sounds even better to me. Decisions, decisions...

• 3 months later...

Trying DHEAS by itself, I can tell it is in Balm Bomb. 

I am positive the DHEAS in Topper is what gave me that Jessica Rabbit feel as I felt it again just a bit after I put on the pure DHEAS.

Unfortunately, it’s sort of a come and go feeling with it. I still really dig it. Excited to see how people respond today.

I think DHEAS may need to be in my FB arsenal 😁 

Trying it (4 drops) with Cops today. I tried 1 drop, but after awhile wanted to try higher amount.

I don’t want to overdo it, but I kinda wanna put (even) more on ha.

It almost has a warming affect? 

I did put cops on with it. 

I've found the DHEAS in the pherotine to be really powerful, @Chaos Angel, and 5 drops was too much for me. It pushes me from giddy into nervous. Everyone is different but my sweet spot is 3 drops. I also have the spray, 2-3 small sprays seem to be just right. 

It's been so hot here, I paired it with LP Humidity the other day. I wasn't up for making big decisions but needed a little phero boost. I love DHEAS for the dependable, and uncomplicated, selfies. I know it lifts others around me, but it's really just for me. Other blends don't matter so much, a little LFM/ a lot of LFM, it's all good. But for me, DHEAS has a very specific sweet spot.

2 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I've found the DHEAS in the pherotine to be really powerful, @Chaos Angel, and 5 drops was too much for me. It pushes me from giddy into nervous. Everyone is different but my sweet spot is 3 drops. I also have the spray, 2-3 small sprays seem to be just right. 

It's been so hot here, I paired it with LP Humidity the other day. I wasn't up for making big decisions but needed a little phero boost. I love DHEAS for the dependable, and uncomplicated, selfies. I know it lifts others around me, but it's really just for me. Other blends don't matter so much, a little LFM/ a lot of LFM, it's all good. But for me, DHEAS has a very specific sweet spot.

Oh man, you are so right! 

I did it. I tried 5 or 6 (I forget now) drops. I REGRET NOTHING!!!!!!! GREAT hits! 

Will not do again, and yes it was a bit much. 

I completely get where you say around 5 drops it’s can turn into a nervousness (Hard for me to sit still!) I still had a really great day with people yesterday. 

Even at 6 drops, I don’t believe I experienced any sort of crash/hangover- and I definitely do with certain ones for sure. 

I have a feeling since I wanted to try more than one drop, and was happy yet curious with 4, that my sweet spot is probably very similar to yours. 

Today im trying my pherotine A nol. Starting with 1 drop, will see how goes, and possibly add more later 🙂💛☘️

Edited by Chaos Angel

@Chaos Angel oh good! Would love to hear your sweet spot stories. DHEAS is the only one I'm 100% positive I've found my perfect sweet spot or seen such a dramatic difference in so little product.

On 6/12/2019 at 5:29 PM, Eastwood22 said:

@Chaos Angel oh good! Would love to hear your sweet spot stories. DHEAS is the only one I'm 100% positive I've found my perfect sweet spot or seen such a dramatic difference in so little product.

Still working on the sweet spot, but getting closer. 

Today I wore three drops of pherotine dheas, with 1 Spray of Topper. As well as eow oil. 

A man said “YOURE SO PRETTY” :stars188:

this emoji is a symbol of what that felt like 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

27 minutes ago, halo0073 said:

Now you guys need to get it in spray!! It hits so much better in spray.

Oh, I got my spray! I should check the level....

1 hour ago, halo0073 said:

Now you guys need to get it in spray!! It hits so much better in spray.

Yes. Very true.

I think this was the first single molecule I bought. Although I always have Topper on hand. I like the option of straight DHEAS. For me, the sweet spot is usally 1 or 2 sprays. It all depends on how I'm feeling that day. 

I have gone 3 & 4 sprays. 4 was far too much for me. When I wear it with a blend, my favorite combos are with EOW,  EST, CB, LAM, Sexology & it's intresting with TH too. 

Edited by StacyK

• 2 years later...

I've read that Dheas has a beautifying effect. Does LPPM have

beautifying pheromones? Does LPPM also have androstatrions?

I have used pheromones with beautifying effects from other

companies but could not see any beautifying effects. I didn't

think people were prettier than they were.
I increased the dose of Nude, TKO and also used Aqua Vitae

but didn't notice any improvement. Do you have a tip for me,

how you can get the beautyfulyng self-effects?

• 6 months later...

Decided to give this one a test run from the UN sample/ pherotine bottle that I just got. Went with one drop in my hair (no other pheromones) and went for a walk and to get ice cream with two (women) friends. Even with one drop, I had mild self effects. It seemed to put me in a nice, good mood but not overly giddy like Open Windows sometimes does (probably only happens with OW if I wear too much). Nor was it the almost high-like good mood like Bang Bang! or even Classy Dame can sometimes give (again, could have been wearing too much 😁). Just a pleasant and nice, good mood which was perfect for a low key walk with friends. Also, I did not notice any nervousness or anxiety (like too much OW or Alpha-nol sometimes can do), but I was only using a drop. 

It seemed to have a similar effect on my two friends as they were also both in pleasant, good moods. One friend has been particularly stressed lately, so it was nice to see her happier.

I’ll have to experiment more with DHEAS to learn how it differs from Alpha-nol and Topper. Also just bought a pherotine bottle of Topper, so I’ll have more experimenting to do! 

So, this one appears to be okay to add to other blends just like Topper? Are there blends it wouldn’t work well with? I can see it working really well with Perfect Match as it would just increase the DHEAS already in it. Do you think adding it to Heart & Soul would be over the top? And in this thread, I see people mentioned a “falling in love” vibe coming from men at “high doses”...I wonder how much it takes to get that? 🤔