Sugared Honeycomb

Gale

AD-SugHoneycomb.jpg

Sugared Honeycomb

Verrrrrry sexy! The scent of rich and thick late-summer honeycomb, mixed with our delicious blend of 5 sugars. Honey fans know that this particular type of honey smells very similar to the scent of "female musk". You must be daring to wear this scent, as it truly smells like "sex", and drives most men totally bonkers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caution--Semicoherent gushing ahead.

This one knocked me out! I wasn't expecting anything more than a basic honey scent, but holy cow!

Wet: Honey, but deep and rich and buttery. Swoon-worthy even at this point. I swear I got a little lightheaded just sniffing the vial.

Dry: If possible even deeper, sweeter and richer. This smells so fantastic! Sexy? Oh yeah. Delicious? You bet. This is a very warm, rich scent, but I had no problem wearing it in the summer. In the fall and winter it will be even better (if that's possible). I think I might need a second bottle, because it's so unbelievably good.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sugared Honeycomb

In vial: fruity sugar over a tart wildflower honey.

On skin: a tangy honey scent with a drizzling of fruity sugar syrup. It's definitely a honeycomb scent, that rawer, less sweet honey with a feel of wildflowers to it, and it's oddly smoky, with a hint of dry summer grasses. It also reminds me of the honey in Egyptian Sands, but not as dark or sticky, without that incense like angle, this is much lighter, bouncier and more sugary. It also reminds me of LP Pink, thanks to the honey note here along with the fruity, strawberry like, candy floss sugar. I'm not sure why some of these Sugared scents are turning to strawberry but I'm not complaining-I like that, although strawberry sugar is one of those scents that can turn cloying at times. the sharpness of the honey tones down a little and the sugary, watery, fruity sweetness washes over the honey a little more, making a syrup-honey fusion which is very, very sweet but very pretty and summery. However I much prefer Egyptian Sands and it's warm, deep, rich honey scent as my LP honey fragrance-this one is nice but a little too tooth-achingly sugared for me.

• 2 months later...

Oh my. I'm wearing the sugared honeycombon my right wrist and the phero girl on my left. Now, I happen to love the phero and just wrote a review essentially letting all of you out there know that the phero is truly good and that's it's very similar to the honeycomb. I would say that the two are much like twin sisters- even identical twins. But here's the difference. The sugared honeycomb seems more organic and pure. It is like pure, sugary, honey oozing, divine sex. There is no holding back here with it's honeycomb goodness. Whereas the phero is slightly more subtle and with some additional ingredients that seem to ever so gently contain the potency of its sexiness. Anyway, they are both totally divine but i have to say that the sugared honeycomb may win.

Now that I have tried both Sugared Amber and Sugared Honeycomb I am sure Whiskers will really like the Amber. On me, Honeycomb and Amber are from a similar family. The amber is less sweet and has more powder.

I really did not "get" sugared amber at first. I had to wear it for a day to understand it. It is rich and extremely deep and I normally associate those qualities darker perfumes. This is sweet, but sexy too. It's not candy bar or (for fellow Brits) the honeycomb you get in crunchie bars or maltesers (which I was for some reason expecting) but this is thick, punguent, oozing, high quality country honeycomb - taken straight from the hive.

By the way it has been said above that men "react" to this - from a comment made to me today I can also say that Sapphic ladies seem to "react" to this too. :)

May

Edited by May

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to add that Sugared Honeycomb also has some SERIOUS staying power. I applied some on Friday morning, just a few swipes of the wand on my wrists and neck - and I could still smell it on myself on Saturday morning! A nice fragrance to get out of bed (or stay in it) with! I can't wait for my full bottle to arrive! ;)

May

Edited by May

Now that I have tried both Sugared Amber and Sugared Honeycomb I am sure Whiskers will really like the Amber. On me, Honeycomb and Amber are from a similar family. The amber is less sweet and has more powder.

I really did not "get" sugared amber at first. I had to wear it for a day to understand it. It is rich and extremely deep and I normally associate those qualities darker perfumes. This is sweet, but sexy too. It's not candy bar or (for fellow Brits) the honeycomb you get in crunchie bars or maltesers (which I was for some reason expecting) but this is thick, punguent, oozing, high quality country honeycomb - taken straight from the hive.

By the way it has been said above that men "react" to this - from a comment made to me today I can also say that Sapphic ladies seem to "react" to this too. :lol:

May

I'm getting samples of both the sugared honeycomb and sugared amber.....I can't wait......they may even be good together......

I love this just as much as Phero Girl. They are similar as they are both predominately honey scents. But this ones a richer, almost buttery and pheromone like scent. The beeswax in it gives it a very raw smell. this scent blends with my skin and doesn't seem "perfume like."It is very sexy and definitely reminds me of a roll in the hay.I have the urge to swim in this!!!!

I love this just as much as Phero Girl. They are similar as they are both predominately honey scents. But this ones a richer, almost buttery and pheromone like scent. The beeswax in it gives it a very raw smell. this scent blends with my skin and doesn't seem "perfume like."It is very sexy and definitely reminds me of a roll in the hay.I have the urge to swim in this!!!!

OK, that's it....I'm ordering the full-size right now......not even waiting for my sample!!!

This is seriously sexy. For my money this should be the fragrance for the next phero blend. On it's own it knocks my, and others, socks off. With pheros? My, oh my, oh my....

May

Oh heavens.....I AGREE wholeheartedly May! Phero Girl is very nice, but a little too "bright" for my personal preferences. You and I both tend to like similar scents, and this sugared honeycomb is absolutely intoxicating!

It is very buttery smelling at first. In the bottle, to me, it smells like theater popcorn butter! As it dries and mellows, it becomes sweeter and rich smelling. This turns me on! I can't wait to see what it does to my fiancee!

Edited by Dolly

• 2 weeks later...

This is THE honey scent I have been looking for! Most I have tried have been too bland and lacking that sweet tartness that true honey has.

Thanks so much girls for chatting this one up until I had to order a sample. Definitely a new favorite and it has great layering possibilities as well as it is drop dead sexy on its own. I may be using this to extend the foodieness of LP Red and Black too.

Edited by inkling

• 4 weeks later...

As I sit here, waiting for the new releases to be uploaded, :wacko: I am huffing Sugared Honeycomb, which I applied this morning after my shower. Has anyone noticed that, after worn awhile, it is not only sweet smelling, but also almost slightly floral? Does anybody else get that note, or is it just me?

• 1 month later...

OK, OK.....I know I am reviving an old thread......so sue me.....over the last month or two, I have worn this honeycomb layered with other things....today, I am wearing it straight up......AND, I like it just as much, if not more than I did the first time I smelled it..... :)

Mara and Danna, this is one that you really SHOULD keep in stock.....it makes me want to lick my own arm..... :)

No worries, we do. Sugared Honeycomb is one of our most popular blends.

I understand why.......major yumminess.......

Good thing, too.... My Beloved requested it with Dark Seductions last night. YUM!

That is a really nice combo......I was wearing it by itself this morning, and just layered Nasty Habits over top of it.....WOW.

That is a really nice combo......I was wearing it by itself this morning, and just layered Nasty Habits over top of it.....WOW.

ooooo.... I'm gonna try that, just got my trial size of sugared honeycomb, today. Dolly, you should have your own 'topic', like "Dolly's Daily Dose" or something catchy, you know !

ooooo.... I'm gonna try that, just got my trial size of sugared honeycomb, today. Dolly, you should have your own 'topic', like "Dolly's Daily Dose" or something catchy, you know !

I ordered a sample today. Can't wait to try it!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA :)

So, what do you think of the Sugared Honeycomb, Liz? Isn't it just totally decadent?

Edited by Dolly

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA :)

So, what do you think of the Sugared Honeycomb, Liz? Isn't it just totally decadent?

I could stop sniffing mySELF, I got a lot weird looks :) . liz

ps: this payday, I'm ordering a full size bottle !

Edited by liz

My, yes. This is definitely a sexy scent. And quite strong and long lasting! I get a literal, dry honeycomb scent rather than a deep honey smell. I also detect a hint of flowers as if some pollen fell off some of the bees building the honeycomb, carrying the traces of lots of different flowers. I can imagine men reacting to this the same way they do to Pink Sugar. This one's a keeper!

My, yes. This is definitely a sexy scent. And quite strong and long lasting! I get a literal, dry honeycomb scent rather than a deep honey smell. I also detect a hint of flowers as if some pollen fell off some of the bees building the honeycomb, carrying the traces of lots of different flowers. I can imagine men reacting to this the same way they do to Pink Sugar. This one's a keeper!

After I have worn it for awhile, I get a lightly floral scent also.....I truly love this one.....

After I have worn it for awhile, I get a lightly floral scent also.....I truly love this one.....

I got my sample today, and so now I know what all the fuss is about. I put some on and then went back outside digging holes as I planted dogwood trees today. I had to put the shovel down several times just to sniff myself! Lawd! This one is fantastic. The Love Potion Goddesses was very kind and generous with samples, and I appreciate that. Got more to sample now. hehe

I had to put the shovel down several times just to sniff myself! Lawd! This one is fantastic.

Isn't it though? And it is great to layer with other scents.....For instance, try it layered with Nasty Habits.....it's like a honey dripping sex bomb.....also great with Dark Seductions......and so many others......

It *is* a great layer-er with SO many other LP scents...it's amazing how EASY it is to layer with the products here. I always had troubles getting my (commercial) scents to play nice together. Now? I just play. How much fun is that??

It *is* a great layer-er with SO many other LP scents...it's amazing how EASY it is to layer with the products here. I always had troubles getting my (commercial) scents to play nice together. Now? I just play. How much fun is that??

Oh yeah, I love it.....it is like having a whole drawer of custom scents.....it is so much fun..... :)

This is going on the wish list . . .

Yeah, this is one that I am so glad Mara said that they keep in stock.....one of their best sellers.....I can see why!

Yeah, this is one that I am so glad Mara said that they keep in stock.....one of their best sellers.....I can see why!

Indeed, I can breathe easier knowing if my bottle goes, it's not GONE!!

Well later in the day, I just put alot of my samples up and down my leg. That Secret Weapon one is really to die for IMO, but then I had Bethoral on, Original Love Potion and Lovers Reunion. lol. Gonna be putting more on at one time cuz I CAN! hehe.

I love, love, love Sugared Honeycomb. It's been consistently in my top five since it was released. It's just glorious stuff!

may

Oh yeah, and you can use it to totally change the character of some of the other scents......one of my favorite combos is to put on some Rajah, let it dry down, and then top it with honeycomb......delicious....

I like it too. If you drop a sample vial into 1/4 bottle of EW you don't smell a thing. It's a great fresher upper esp. when you're getting no action in the crowd of people at clubs. One of my friend's friends told her it was too strong on her. Smelled like incense.

But my friend had to try some because she thought it smelled so good in the air. One swipe later and this guy couldn't get off of her. Which is weird I had like a whole dropperful and no one snuggled that hard on me. Well....ermmm...maybe I did. But he couldn't keep his eyes off her either. Man, I hate those evenings. Haha.

Edited by sugarspice

This stuff just has sooooo much staying power, also......after all of the talk about it yesterday, I decided to put a little bit on before bed......this morning, I can STILL smell it.....a light honey scent with a hint of floral (almost floral) in the background.....loving it..... :)

This stuff just has sooooo much staying power, also......after all of the talk about it yesterday, I decided to put a little bit on before bed......this morning, I can STILL smell it.....a light honey scent with a hint of floral (almost floral) in the background.....loving it..... :)

LOL

After reading this thread I put some on before I retired too... and I still smell of honey! :)

May

LOL

After reading this thread I put some on before I retired too... and I still smell of honey! :)

May

I am seriously considering mixing up one of my dry oil sprays today, and putting a few drops of this in it......YUM.....will make a nice base scent.....

I am seriously considering mixing up one of my dry oil sprays today, and putting a few drops of this in it......YUM.....will make a nice base scent.....

OOOOOOH, I just did this.....I made a dry oil with shea oil, cyclomethicone and sugared honeycomb.....omg....lightly scented, but completely and totally sexy..... :lol: