Sugared Honeycomb

Gale

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooo, I can just imagine what this smells like aged.... :wink2:

CM ! next time you place an order, ask for a sample, you're entitled to 2 freebies as a forum member, order over $20 and have posted for at least/ and within 2 weeks. Perhaps you already know that, if so, I'll mind my own business :rolleyes: he-he

liz, I just got my first order today & one of my samples was Sugared Honeycomb & I love it sooooooo much, I was thinking out loud that it will be even better aged. mmmmm......

I forgot about the free samples for forum members, so should I place another order soon or should I wait until the next update? decisions, decisions. :wink2:

liz, I just got my first order today & one of my samples was Sugared Honeycomb & I love it sooooooo much, I was thinking out loud that it will be even better aged. mmmmm......

I forgot about the free samples for forum members, so should I place another order soon or should I wait until the next update? decisions, decisions. :rolleyes:

If it were me, I'd place another order :wink2: But I always place another order. I think Mara and Danna have learned to wait a week before sending mine because usually I do 2-3 orders within a week's time. I'll order something and then test something that they sent or that came in from swaps and decide I want that too. And then I'll decide I want a second bottle of something and maybe a sample I can't get in trades. So this keeps happening until almost a week passes and then I'm done. I was going to be a good girl this time and wait till my orders and trades got here and then I was going to do one big order, but they did their update so I had to snag bottles... it's all really very logical and completely compulsive.

I forgot about the free samples for forum members, so should I place another order soon or should I wait until the next update? decisions, decisions. :wink2:

Coolness :thumb_up11: and starlitegirl..... you're just plain BAD !!! :rolleyes:

I love to apply a few drops with EVERYTHING!! It really sexys-up whatever I'm wearing!

I'm pretty much finding that one or two drops added with application of another LP does sexy-up whatever it is. For instance - I'm finding sugared honeycomb layered with musky dusky roses is awesome. Actually - it also sets off Musky Dusky Pure very well.

I haven't found a good combo with Musky Dusty Jasmine yet- so bummed - that just smells Old Lady on me. The vagaries of body chemistry. Fooey.

I've gone through half a bottle of sugared honeycomb in the last month just swabbing it onto nearly everything so thought it would just be easier to have two custom sugareds with honey made.

BTW - a big strip of Sugared Honeycomb on top of your knees - when wearing a short skirt - get's major reaction from the male gender. I've noticed that men want to sit next to me when I'm wearing my shorter dresses and a big strip of SH just above the knee caps. Which is FUN. It's like this little soft pop of girly warmth wafting up from underneath the table.

It makes me feel wonderful. :-)

I took awile to try this b/c in the vial i kept getting powder no sweet or honey - boy oh boy was i wrong - on this is delightful - soft, sensual seductive honey sweetness - the throw in this is amazing - i see why so many love this

i layered it with my earlier sugared banannas and the combo is great - too bad right now there is only me here enjoying it - oh well

• 6 months later...

I was really lucky to grab a hold of this with lam and p79.

I LOVE this scent, so damn sexy. Can't wait to test it out!

I just tried my sample today, I'm sad to say that it didn't work out very well on me. On me, it smells like sugared honey under arm deordant. Well, at least I didn't get an awful headache as I did with Honeyed Seductions. But it was worth a try.

aww, I'm sorry to hear that.

does that happen to you with all the honey-based perfumes?

Well, don't let it stop you from trying others! Everybody's skin chemistry is different.....mine can do some wacky things....and some really UGLY things too.....it is usually most unpredictable with various floral notes.....one that it usually hates is ylang ylang....maybe honey is just not your skin's fave....

I never thought that I would like the honey scents, but after trying sugared honeycomb w/ LAM + p79 and Adrienne's honey patch I'm definitely loving the honey scents. I think my next full bottle will have to be Sugered honeycomb unless one of the new OCCO is a honey scent.

• 3 weeks later...

I was just in the hospital for four days, I had my gallbladder removed, massive stones and a toxic liver, it was a mess! Anyway, I wore sugared honeycomb and I was the belle of the surgical floor!! :10_small16:

The er nurses had commented on how nice it was to come into a room and "have it not smell of disgustingness"

And even though I was awakened several times throughout the night, all the nurses said they loved the smell and would probably be back several more times because of it! It was great.

And plus, it was a very soothing scent for me as well. I was in the hospital by myself and did both procedures by myself too (family had work and stuff) so the honey scent really helped me stay calm when I was so afraid and anxious.

Sugared honeycomb was such a life saver for me! :kiss_sun:

MyDogDaisy!

Glad the honeycomb brought you comfort hun! I hope you get better real soon and take er easy.

I especially like the nurses reactions hehe

BTW, man that was a fast combining of threads :10_small16: WTG MOD :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Edited by Curiouschic

I was just in the hospital for four days, I had my gallbladder removed, massive stones and a toxic liver, it was a mess! Anyway, I wore sugared honeycomb and I was the belle of the surgical floor!! :10_small16:

The er nurses had commented on how nice it was to come into a room and "have it not smell of disgustingness"

And even though I was awakened several times throughout the night, all the nurses said they loved the smell and would probably be back several more times because of it! It was great.

And plus, it was a very soothing scent for me as well. I was in the hospital by myself and did both procedures by myself too (family had work and stuff) so the honey scent really helped me stay calm when I was so afraid and anxious.

Sugared honeycomb was such a life saver for me! :kiss_sun:

Speedy recovery missdaisy...yeah sugar honeycombs is great!...take care ya self lady!

omg MDD! You poor thing - facing all that by yourself! Glad you're through it all - and smelling sweet! :grin_sun: I'm guessing the nurses will remember you for a LONG time!

Be well!

Get better real soon sweetie!!

Feel better soon My Dog Daisy....Surgery sucks...I wore to soothe a Broken Heart when I had mine a few weeks ago.....They really do help....Hope your up and around soon...

Oh Daisy - hope your feeling better soon. I can't imagine 2 procedures all alone.

Too cute that the nurses loved your perfume. Big change from that hospital smell.

Sugared Honeycomb is one of my snuggly downtime scents as well. Hope it brings you comfort.

• 1 month later...

OMG!! I am in love with Sugared Honeycomb! Got my first order today and slathered this one and it's sooo good. It was a teensy sharp at the wet stage but after it dried down...Insane! So smooth and sweet with the honey richness. I think I need a vat! And also I am on a honey high :666:

OMG!! I am in love with Sugared Honeycomb! Got my first order today and slathered this one and it's sooo good. It was a teensy sharp at the wet stage but after it dried down...Insane! So smooth and sweet with the honey richness. I think I need a vat! And also I am on a honey high :666:

Yes, I love the "honey high" too!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wore this yesterday right before I left for the pool and my guy told me: Mmmmm... You smell nice.... You smell like honey.... Which is amazing since he doesn't recognize scents ever. Everything smells like vanilla or cinnamon to him :lol:.

30 secs later: You look HOT!!!

Huh? I was looking like this when you came in two hours ago too you know....

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Very good throw. Smells like sex at upon application then became vanilla galore for me. Smells good on its own but I'll probably layer this under something else.

I bought a 2nd bottle about a year ago, it wasn't as "sugary" as the 1st bottle I purchased 2 years before and was a bit disappointed, I'm letting the 2nd bottle age, hoping the "sex" subsides.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe it! I'm in love with this! After using this twice, I realised that it turns powdery and not vanilla so I layer it with OCCO White or anything with vanilla to bring out the baby powder after 2 hours. So I get two scents in a day, a hot & sexy scent at the beginning then a lovely fluffy scent in the later part of the day. It's versatile enough to refresh with SH or change my to a flora/fruity musk in the afternoon.

• 2 weeks later...

This smells awesome. I can't believe how real it smells. A few months ago my friend bought me real honeycomb, to eat, and I went nuts over it. And when I smell this in the bottle I go nuts for this too, mmmm. I have such an urge to drink it, lol, I sound like a wierdo but it's the truth. Once this is on my skin and dries down though, it gets more musky, I like it just the same. It is very sexy, provocative and smells of SEX as stated in the description and other reviews. After a few hours it calms down on me and softens a little bit to where it almost feels cozy with still a hint of naughty, just like the fun cuddlin's after the love makin' and the love juice scents that come with it ; )

You bet! You can say that again! I was trying to be as prim and proper as I can be.

And so we made the Nice and Naughty review!

:banana120::banana124:

(what the heck, I swore the nice and proper banana was dancing a second ago : )

Edited by honeybee716

• 1 month later...

Let me just say that I ADORE all things honey. I completely forgot that I had a sample vial of this and thought 'Oh wow.. MUST try" I put a bit on and at first all my skin transformed what was supposed to be honey into this horrid greasy smell. yuck! My first impulse was to wash it off FAST, but I didn't. I waited to see what this stuff would do.

Glad I did because once that funky grease smell died down, what lied beneath was a divine, sweet, sensual, sure enough, honest to goddess HONEY. Oh yeah...

I deem this highly layerable and think it would work well with many of the resinous and fruity scents that I so love. Anything that you'd like to sweeten, but for me, I have to apply it about a good hour or so before it transforms into the yummy honey I love.