Order arrived(^_^)

meng123

Hello,

Finally got my order this morning.It actually arrived yesterday but the postman just left a card saying to pick it up from the post office although there were people at home.So dodgy(>_>)Had to wait till i got home till i could smell them which was a pain,had to wait patiently all day(>_<)

My LP collection now consists of:

Super for men 2

Pashazade

Dad for men

Portmanteau

Voracious

Ambuscade

LP Homme

Masked man

Pendragon

Merlin's Blend

Teacher's Pest

Goddess of the blue moon

Along with 4 free gifts,thanks a lot Mara for the extras.Elementary for men in particular was a pleasant suprise with the sherlock theme ^_^

Elementary for men

Brad's Days of Summer

Daniel's Zen Garden

Robert's Attacked in the Stacks

Hmm,havent really tried them on yet since didnt want to waste them since not going anywhere but i smelt all of them out of the bottle other than voracious and dad for men.Ill be interested in finding out what they smell like actually on.Goddess of the blue moon went to my mum so will have to wait till she trys it to see what it smells like.It was nice out of the bottle though.Love the labels,they all are real cool and detailed.Need to figure out how to take them off without damaging them so can keep them ^_^ Need to get the hang of opening the tops of the bottles also.Think i wasted a bit of a couple of them getting them open(>_<)Will be a bit more careful on my next try

Masked man and super sexy 4 men were nice but very sweet smelling.(>_<)Super sexy 4 men was okay although quite maple heavy but i really liked masked man.My mum not so much,lol.Ambuscade was a nice musky scent and was my mums favorite although she loves musks so would be why.I really liked zen garden and days of summer as well.They smelt really nice although not really sure how to describe them.LP Homme smells nice,very strong coffee scent though.It will be interesting to see the other notes come out when wearing it.Pendragon was a nice pleasant scent although a bit mild.Reckon it will be a very good day scent though.Pashazade on the other hand is a really spicy scent.I thought it was pepper but my mum said it was the cinnamon.No idea though,shes a lot more used to different scents than me.A bit strong and stings the nose a bit straight out of the bottle though.Wonder how it will dry down on the skin.The rest were interesting but didnt get a really clear scent of what they smell like out of the bottle.Will have a better idea once ive worn them once or twice ^_^ Elementary for men,ill have to think about what comes out to me.Got the tobacco note but will need to wear it while reading a sherlock book to get the effect (:-p)

So far the best out of the bottle are masked man,ambuscade,zen garden,days of summer,pendragon and LP Homme ^_^ Though my first big bottle will probably be ambuscade or pendragon.Can see myself wearing those during the day pretty easily.All in all,i liked all of them other than maybe pashazade but have to try it on before can decide.Would like to thank Mara for the excellent service and products.As well as the extras. :thumbup: Definitely going to be fun here :D

Edited by meng123

My you have quite a stash. Wear them for you! YOu don't have to wait until you go out.

Watch out when you leave the house wearing super for men 2, It's my FAVE on my guy. I just want to keep getting closer for another inhale of him LOL. And apparently I'm not the only one.

My you have quite a stash. Wear them for you! YOu don't have to wait until you go out.

Watch out when you leave the house wearing super for men 2, It's my FAVE on my guy. I just want to keep getting closer for another inhale of him LOL. And apparently I'm not the only one.

Haha,would love to but they are samples so saving them for around people.Want to see peoples reactions to them :cat690: Might wear them around my mum though,shes very into different scents.Once i decide on my favories,can get them in full bottles and wear them more often(:-p)Haha,will keep that in mind about the super for men 2 ^_^

Edited by meng123

Thanks, Meng! Hope you enjoy wearing them!

Pashazade has clove in it, that's the spice you guys are detecting. :) That one was extreeeeemly popular and is now sold out, tho I will reorder ingredients and try brewing it again in future. Try it on your skin, you may like it better. These morph a lot from bottle to skin. Have fun! :D

Thanks, Meng! Hope you enjoy wearing them!

Pashazade has clove in it, that's the spice you guys are detecting. :) That one was extreeeeemly popular and is now sold out, tho I will reorder ingredients and try brewing it again in future. Try it on your skin, you may like it better. These morph a lot from bottle to skin. Have fun! :D

Thats cool about the cloves.Thanks for expanding my knowledge :) Haha,yup.Will definitely give it a chance on the skin when i can.Its always interesting how scents react differently when your actually wearing them.Definitely will have fun testing them ^_^ .Should probably wait till i go out so that i can expose more people to your amazing scents but doubt my willpower will last that long.Ill probably be wearing them much sooner than that :P Hope your having a great day and stay well and awesome :wink2:

Edited by meng123

Awesome! :) ...mmmmm Voracious :001_302: ...be sure to let this one dry down at least 20 mins!

Cannot stress strongly enough to keep trying them all several times,even if you think you do not like one at first...you will be surprised at how they develop! Have fun with them :D

Nice haul! I'm looking forward to reading your reviews. It's so nice to get the men's reviews of scents - there are so few men around! Have fun with all your new stuff.

Also, I agree with Raq On - wear them for yourself, too. You'll be surprised by how it can perk up your day when you smell something delicious, and a few moments later, realize it's *you*!

And what Calii said about trying them again, (even if you think you don't like them), is a good tip, too. I very nearly wrote some scents off because they didn't smell right on me the first time I wore them - but I'm so glad I tried them again. A couple of those scents I wasn't keen on at first have turned out to be my favourites! Go figure!

Have fun! So exciting! :D

Hi, Meng! So happy to read you got your LP goodies, :banana132: you'll be hooked in no time...

Super for Men 2 is AMAZING! I wear it myself and so does my boyfriend.

I can't wait to read your reviews, I'm really looking forward for a review of Daniel's Zen Garden, I have always wondered if I would like it.

Happy LP sniffing!!!

Awesome! :) ...mmmmm Voracious :001_302: ...be sure to let this one dry down at least 20 mins!

Cannot stress strongly enough to keep trying them all several times,even if you think you do not like one at first...you will be surprised at how they develop! Have fun with them :D

Thanks for the tip ^_^ Will definitely remember to let it dry down.Haha,will definitely use each one till the sample runs out.Going to be fun :)

Whoa, Meng! You're gonna have so much fun lol

Haha,yup.Definitely going to be fun ^_^

Nice haul! I'm looking forward to reading your reviews. It's so nice to get the men's reviews of scents - there are so few men around! Have fun with all your new stuff.

Also, I agree with Raq On - wear them for yourself, too. You'll be surprised by how it can perk up your day when you smell something delicious, and a few moments later, realize it's *you*!

And what Calii said about trying them again, (even if you think you don't like them), is a good tip, too. I very nearly wrote some scents off because they didn't smell right on me the first time I wore them - but I'm so glad I tried them again. A couple of those scents I wasn't keen on at first have turned out to be my favourites! Go figure!

I'll try my best to review but not really that familiar with scents.Mainly got into them when i got into pheromone sprays and found that i enjoyed the different scents as well.Will be learning as i go though ^_^ Yup,think ill wear one tomorrow to work to see if it lifts up my day.Thats interesting about how the scents grew on you.Definitely going to be interesting and exciting :D

Hi, Meng! So happy to read you got your LP goodies, :banana132: you'll be hooked in no time...

Super for Men 2 is AMAZING! I wear it myself and so does my boyfriend.

I can't wait to read your reviews, I'm really looking forward for a review of Daniel's Zen Garden, I have always wondered if I would like it.

Happy LP sniffing!!!

Haha,hoping that i will like super for men 2 when wearing it since it sounds amazing from what the others are saying.Wasnt too sure what to make of it out of the bottle.Haha,ill try daniels zen garden for you tomorrow at work.That one will mainly be for me though since i only work with my sis(>_<)It smells amazing out of the bottle so have high hopes for it though ^_^ Was going to wait for the weekend but ran out of willpower :P

How can you stand to wait until you go out? c'mon try a drop or two of one...

Haha,think i will tomorrow.A drop or twos enough? :P

Edited by meng123

I think it's so cool that you're sharing with your mom! Don't wait anymore, just rip them opened and use them. Look forward to reading your reviews, particularly Voracious as I have an unopened bottle whose fate is in my hands!

I think it's so cool that you're sharing with your mom! Don't wait anymore, just rip them opened and use them. Look forward to reading your reviews, particularly Voracious as I have an unopened bottle whose fate is in my hands!

Haha,my mum loves scents and aromatherapy so got her one to try out.If she likes it,may get her some samples or a full bottle ^_^ Im interested in what voracious will be like.Need to open it up and try it soon.

Wearing Daniel's Zen Garden now.It started off with a very strong fresh/green scent but was very pleasing to the nose(:-p)One of the notes feels quite sharp on application but not sure which one it is.Its sharp in a good way and very addictive though,its my favorite note whichever it is.Now that its dried down a bit,its still fresh but a more mild scent and the sharpness has reduced to make it awesome. ^_^ Its very calming and has a strange addictive quality to it.Cant help but want to sniff it once in a while. Interestingly enough love potion stuff is amazingly strong.I just used about 2 swipes using the wand type thing attached to the cap.Probably could have used a bit more but its strong enough to smell and you get a pleasant whiff once in a while throughout the day.So far it smells awesome and is greatly relaxing and leaves me in a good mood.(>_<)Its definitely unisex as well,could see it being worn by either a man or woman as well as for day or night.Let my mum sniff it this morning too,she liked it a lot.Glad that the first one i tried was just as awesome on as it was in the bottle.Looking forward to digging through the rest of the collection :P Maybe a spray of voracious tomorrow :)

Edited by meng123

I recall being afraid to slather when I first started with LP. A small dab on the arm lasts the entire day. Sometimes I wish to be phero'd bombed. It will be so fun to have that "confused" look/thought when it hits. I guess the folks here are the 'milder' lot. I don't get the DIHL looks often but I do see and feel the effects from some of my favourite pheros.

I recall being afraid to slather when I first started with LP. A small dab on the arm lasts the entire day. Sometimes I wish to be phero'd bombed. It will be so fun to have that "confused" look/thought when it hits. I guess the folks here are the 'milder' lot. I don't get the DIHL looks often but I do see and feel the effects from some of my favourite pheros.

Haha,i dont mind slathering once in a while and having a pherobomb.They are usually pretty fun although not always practical (>_<) I figured i should get a feel for them before doing that though ^_^ Definitely dont think will need to use much with these.

Ended up trying voracious today because i cant smell the spray bottles and was wondering what they smelt like.On first spray,it smelt very very sweet.Something like cotton candy.My mums not that into food scents and though it was a bit sweet too.After letting it dry down as advised,its actually a quite nice scent though.Its now just sweet enough that its still there while becoming more of a musky earthy scent with a twinge of sweetness.Its still a bit strong to be a daily wear scent but as a night scent.Could definitely see it working though.Will have to give it a few more trys to decide how much i like it.So far like Zen garden a lot but think voracious may grow on me ^_^ Would try picking out notes but it seems to be a pretty complex scent that merges everything together well and it covers the mones extremely well.Cant smell even a bit of the rone or none.Its definitely an interesting and unique scent after drying down though,doesnt smell like any perfume ive smelt before which is a good thing ^_^

Edited by meng123

Wearing Daniel's Zen Garden now.It started off with a very strong fresh/green scent but was very pleasing to the nose(:-p)One of the notes feels quite sharp on application but not sure which one it is.Its sharp in a good way and very addictive though,its my favorite note whichever it is.Now that its dried down a bit,its still fresh but a more mild scent and the sharpness has reduced to make it awesome. ^_^ Its very calming and has a strange addictive quality to it.Cant help but want to sniff it once in a while. Interestingly enough love potion stuff is amazingly strong.I just used about 2 swipes using the wand type thing attached to the cap.Probably could have used a bit more but its strong enough to smell and you get a pleasant whiff once in a while throughout the day.So far it smells awesome and is greatly relaxing and leaves me in a good mood.(>_<)Its definitely unisex as well,could see it being worn by either a man or woman as well as for day or night.Let my mum sniff it this morning too,she liked it a lot.Glad that the first one i tried was just as awesome on as it was in the bottle.Looking forward to digging through the rest of the collection :P

Hi Meng! Thanks for your review, I think it is the first one on Daniel's Zen Garden, I suggest you share it with others in the ''Men's Private Edition Reviews'' under this section. Maybe the sharp note you got initially is the green or the black tea, sounds like a very interesting potion...I don't mind sharp notes as long as they play nice with the rest of the notes, I would really like to try this! You have lots to try from your LP goodies, let us know how your sniffing goes...

I think you might like ''Eternal Sunshine'' and ''Sudden Impact'' with WANTED MAN phero blend... :)

Hi Meng! Thanks for your review, I think it is the first one on Daniel's Zen Garden, I suggest you share it with others in the ''Men's Private Edition Reviews'' under this section. Maybe the sharp note you got initially is the green or the black tea, sounds like a very interesting potion...I don't mind sharp notes as long as they play nice with the rest of the notes, I would really like to try this! You have lots to try from your LP goodies, let us know how your sniffing goes...

I think you might like ''Eternal Sunshine'' and ''Sudden Impact'' with WANTED MAN phero blend... :)

Haha,no worries.Will post it again over there when i get around to it.Lol,been a bit busy last couple of days(>_<)Hmm,could be.Im not that familiar to how things smell in perfumes.I quite like the smell of green tea though(^_^)Hmm,definitely interested in eternal sunshine for my next go.Not sure about suddent impact though.

Wearing ambuscade today.Just 2 dabs from the wand.This ones a lot milder and lighter than the last 2,probably will need to use more on my next try. On application,it was a very pleasant musky scent.I can only pick out the musk and sandalwood scents though (^_^) My mum quite liked the scent of it,it was also one of her favorites smelling out of the bottle.She likes musk scents a lot though so thats probably why.After dry down,it became a bit too light so think i didnt use enough.Can only smell it a little bit once in a while now.Overall from what i can smell of it,it seems to be a nice pleasant scent and would be excellent for day wear.Lol,need to decide what to try tomorrow(^_^)Its fun(:-p)

Been a little slack with testing them out lately because was a little busy.Got through 2 more scents in the meantime.

Pendragon was a very clean and pleasant scent at 2 dabs with the wand on my wrist.Its a bit mild for my taste or on my skin though and think would have to put on quite a bit for it to be smelt by the people around you.On the skin,it wasnt really that noticable once it dried down.While it was drying down,it did smell pretty nice and is mild enough that it would be okay in most environments.Could see it as a pretty good day scent although i like something stronger so that people can smell it easily if your wearing something instead of having to put the app point near theirs or your nose(:-p)

Wearing LP homme today,wasnt sure if i would like it when i smelt it out of the bottle because of the heavy coffee scent.Interestingly enough on the skin,there is hardly any coffee smell.In fact,it smells amazing and is a complex/unique scent.Its easily one of my favorites now and is the one that i will most likely get a full bottle of if nothing else jumps outs to me and knocks it off its place as i test them.It has a mild sweetness but it fits well with the scent and its a scent that would draw people in easily.Its very easy to get addicted to the smell too and the strength is just right( ^_^)Its strong enough to be nice while not being overpowering and i could see it being used for daily wear when i want to smell nice.

Edited by meng123

Ooooh! Glad to read the LP Homme review. Might get a sample of this next for Michael. Although apparently he is annoyingly a "one scent man" because he said he isn't too interested in anything but the Super. I said I would order him a few more samples and he was like "No thanks, I'll just take another Superman one." Uh...I wasn't really ASKING I was sort of TELLING you you would be getting more samples.

Ooooh! Glad to read the LP Homme review. Might get a sample of this next for Michael. Although apparently he is annoyingly a "one scent man" because he said he isn't too interested in anything but the Super. I said I would order him a few more samples and he was like "No thanks, I'll just take another Superman one." Uh...I wasn't really ASKING I was sort of TELLING you you would be getting more samples.

Haha,its definitely nice.So far that and zen garden are my favorites.I still have 10 more to try though so that may change.Probably will try masked man or super 4 men 2 next since it sounds fun.Have to get around to trying it on the skin sometime to see if it smells different since didnt really like it out of the bottle.A bit too sweet(>_<)Pretty normal,we guys tend to like to stick with what works.Its difficult to introduce change(:-p)Good luck with that though(^_^)

Nice reviews, meng123! I love LP Homme. Smells so good! I want to buy it for my boyfriend, so I can wear it myself! Lol!

Looking forward to more reviews! Can't wait until you try Robert's Attacked in the Stacks. I just tried this a couple of days ago, (on my BF), and it smells amazing! :)

Nice reviews, meng123! I love LP Homme. Smells so good! I want to buy it for my boyfriend, so I can wear it myself! Lol!

Looking forward to more reviews! Can't wait until you try Robert's Attacked in the Stacks. I just tried this a couple of days ago, (on my BF), and it smells amazing! :)

Haha,will definitely get around to trying Robert's Attacked in the Stacks since you liked it (^_^) LP homme is definitely nice.

I enjoy reading your reviews,and am happy you are finding the pleasure in Mara's intriquing,above the crowd,creations !! :)

Yup,Mara creations are amazing.Definitely different from stuff that is normally available.

Today is masked man.Its definitely an interesting scent.My mum and me found it a dead ringer for freshly baked cookies though,lol(>_<)Its nice though and would be a good scent if you like food scents.It reminded me a bit of voracious but the sweetness is a lot better balanced and isnt as strong which is a good thing. The vanilla note is pretty noticable and compliments the scent nicely. Its definitely something good to wear if you want to be unique although its not quite nice enough to knock off LP Homme from its new throne as my favorite(:-p)If you know someone who likes freshly baked goods,could see them become tempted to nibble or snuggle on you like a gingerbread man though(>_<)

One more review down,tried super for men 2 today.Reminds me a little of voracious in how its best after dry down.When i first tried it on the skin,i found the tobacco and lavender notes were pretty strong and the maple not so much.My mum thought the maple note was overpowering though so not really sure(>_<)She doesnt like sweet/food smells though so shes probably more sensitive to those notes.Like voracious,it was very overpowering for around the first 20 minutes and dont think you would need much.Once it dried down,its a very nice scent.Still tobacco and lavender with a bit of maple when i smell it myself but its just strong enough to be pleasant and unique without being overpowering.Its probably around in between masked man and voracious in terms of sweetness and strength. Didnt like it straight out of the bottle but on the skin,can see why its one of the favorites on the forum.Fortunately it doesnt smell too sweet on me :P Think its probably a 3rd on my list of favorites,just after lp homme and zen garden.Think its definitely a night scent though,its not really mild enough to be a day scent.

Didnt like it straight out of the bottle but on the skin,can see why its one of the favorites on the forum.

You do nice reviews... and kudos for the good sense on letting an artesian creation bloom and mellow to your own chemistry before judging :)

You do nice reviews... and kudos for the good sense on letting an artesian creation bloom and mellow to your own chemistry before judging :)

Thanks.(^_^)Yup,it is pretty cool how the scents change over time and on the skin.They are all quite complex scents though so its difficult to figure out some of the scents.They all smell nice though so dont think it matters :P

Wearing Merlins blend today,its definitely a pretty earth and wood type scent.Smells a bit like tobacco,smokey and earthy to start it off.Didnt get much of the green scent till after it dried down on the skin.The green is now playing nicely with the earth and woods :P Its a good mild and pleasant scent that i could see it as a multipurpose,its not as attention catching or as addictive as some of the night scents though.It would be a good day scent when you want to smell nice while not being obvious about it though like for work or casual hang outs with friends .Its somewhat similar to pendragon in that aspect although its more noticable to the nose than pendragon after dry down.They are both nice scents but think i like the obvious strong night scents more since i plan to use these mainly for dates and things(^_^)

Playing with dad for men today.Its mainly heavy on the musk with a bit of sandalwood and lavender.This was one of the few that smelt the same on the skin after dry down.That being said,its an awesome smelling scent.Not really sure how to describe it but it would probably be addictive and manly musk,lol.Theres a few other notes in it that i can smell faintly but cant really pick them out.This is easily the top of the day scents so far though.LP homme is still the king of night scents but i could see myself wearing this more during the day.Not too sure about the pheromone power since didnt really test it around people.So far Dad for Men is the best day scent for me and LP homme is the best night scent.Still have 6 more to go so this may change though.

Edited by meng123

Ooooh. This sounds great. I am going to have to look this one up. I don't know what the phero is in it but your review has me intrigued. I am really appreciating your reviews. In fact...think I need to reread them all. Thanks you Meng!

Haha,its definitely a good one to look up.It smells nice and my scent expert(my mum) liked it this morning. ^_^ It contains the intellectual man phero blend,for the gentleman who want to be appreciated for his mind :P Havent seen the effect since think would need to use more than 1 spray but does sound like a fun phero and would be good for work and socializing.Thanks for the kind words. ^_^

Edited by meng123

Playing with teacher's pest today.If dad for men was manly musk,teacher's pest is definitely sexy musk.It starts off with a musk that is heavy on the vanilla and reminds me a lot of masked man with around the same amount of sweetness.Once it dries down,the tobacco note becomes more prominent and the vanilla note reduces creating a interesting balance and a nice smoky sweet musky smell which works well.There are other notes under the surface but those are the main notes that i can pick out.All in all,its a very pleasant musk with a hint of vanilla and tobacco to give it a sensual vibe.Reckon it would be another good one for inspiring nibbling,snuggling and other games :P Although it seems mild enough for a day scent,i think it would be much better suited as a night scent.Its definitely a good scent but both me and my mum still agree that lp homme is the best so far,lol.(>_<)

Great review, Meng. I have Teacher's Pest as oil, spray and sugar scrub. I like that smoky musky vanilla scent. Though I think it's a rather masculine scent, I always enjoy wearing it myself.

Thanks,thats cool that you have it in so many forms.Its definitely a nice scent and im sure it smells good on you as well(^_^)

Had a go with pashazade today,was putting it off because wasnt sure about it when i smelt it out of the bottle.When i put it on,it still smelt very heavily of cloves.Fortunately it reduced greatly once it dried down(^_^)After dry down,it was a spicy powdery scent something like incense.Its definitely a good scent with an interesting middle eastern vibe.If you want to smell mysterious or unique,this would definitely be a good one.Its actually a nice smelling scent after dry down although dont think its something i would wear much though.Its a little spicy for my tastes(>_<)It may grow on me later though on repeat testing.Wasnt quite wearing enough to see the phero effects because was mainly testing out the scent so not sure about those.4 more to go and some repeat testing and ill probably be getting my first big bottle(^_^)

Have elementary on today.Was really looking forward to playing with this one since im a big sherlock holmes fan although wasnt really sure about it smelling it out of the bottle.Fortunately on,it smells amazing.The scent is great and smells as good as zen garden and almost as good as lp homme.Its also mild enough that i could see myself wearing it during the day with no problem yet strong enough to be attention grabbing.It seems to be a pretty complex scent and i cant really pick out the notes in it,they are well mixed though and give rise to a unique/mysterious and addictive scent.Could really put you in the mindset of sherlock with it on.Cant help but want to sniff yourself with this one,the only other ones that had this effect on me was zen garden and lp homme.This is definitely going to be one of my favorites(^_^)

Portmanteau today.On first application,it was musky and sandalwood with heavy vanilla.It had a sweet smell something like masked man.Interestingly enough,the vanilla vanished once it dried down.It became musk and sandalwood dominant with a bit of woods.Its definitely a nice scent and one my mum liked as well.Not too sure what to make of the scent though since the musk seemed to be the main dominant note and none of the other notes seemed to stick out.Ill probably have to try it a few more times though to get a feel for what the other notes are(^_^)It is a good scent though and would be good for the purpose it was made for which is during bonding time with your loved one.This one is probably leaning more to the day scent side and and is a similar type of scent to ambuscade.Will be fun to have another run through and see if i can find the notes that are hiding from me next time though.Not too sure about the pheromone effects.Dont think i was wearing enough to see them.(>_<)

Tried Roberts Attacked in the stacks today.Eggers wasnt kidding about the awesomeness of it.The vanilla musk is obvious and smells great(^_^)Its as good as LP Homme and just as addictive,lol.Couldnt stop smelling it(:-p)Also got a bit of tobacco note and that was about all i could figure out.Its a great sweet musk scent while not being too sweet.Think you would end up with a few stalkers trying to smell you,wearing it(>_<)Could definitely see it attracting and making someone addicted to you.Must wear it more and get more(:-p)

Brads days of summer today,its a very green scent with a nice sandalwood overtone.Its pleasant and relaxing and is mild enough to be a good day scent.My mum was spoilt by roberts attacked in the stacks so she said it smells not bad but nowhere near as good as that one,lol. :P Its an interesting scent and has a good outdoors summer vibe going for it with the greens and has a very fresh vibe to it.Although its nice,i think i have been spoilt by the other scents as well.The others are just that nice and this didnt really leave a lasting impression on me(>_<) With that,i have tested all the samples and can now look forward to enjoying playing with these amazing creations(^_^)

My mum really likes her goddess of the blue moon too.She says its a nice pleasant musky scent.Havent smelt it on her so not really sure what it smells like though.

• 4 weeks later...

Lol,was playing with a strip of roberts attacked in the stacks and lp homme yesterday.Interestingly enough,the smells have changed a bit.Guess its the aging like fine wine ^_^ Either that or im storing them badly,lol. :P Interestingly enough attacked in the stacks seems to smell more musky and less vanilla now and lp homme has a more distinct coffee smell to it.Going to have to play with my toys more often to savor the transition.

Edited by meng123

Revisited elementary for men.It still smells really nice but strangely enough the tobacco note is much more prominent now.Still a fun scent to play with,its a very tobacco musk vibe to it now.Something you could probably see sherlock holmes wearing as he puffed away on his pipe while solving his next case.Tried using it as a cover for phero's but its a little on the mild side and didnt cover them very well so looks like my big bottle is most likely going to be LP Homme and he dad for men replacement when it comes out in september.As a scent,its definitely nice though(^_^) Looks like im going to need to revisit all my scents since they seem to be making minor changes to themselves.The joy of new discovery :P

• 3 weeks later...

So happy to hear that the Men scents can be worn by woman... I mostly like the scents best that are in the mens collection so next paycheck I am going to give a few of those a sample test run....

• 7 months later...

Lol,been busy with work and havent been going out much lately so havent gotten around to testing mara's lovely creations lately.(T_T)Been mainly playing around with my lp homme spray lately.I do like it a lot but havent quite gotten the hang of using it.It smells really nice but doesnt seem to travel quite as well as the oil sample which is a little weird(>_<)Anyways ordered some wax melts for mothers day for my mum and a love potion red for her since she was interested in that particular one for a while now(^_^)Will post what she thinks when she trys it.