Order arrived(^_^)

meng123

Lol,been busy with work and havent been going out much lately so havent gotten around to testing mara's lovely creations lately.(T_T)Been mainly playing around with my lp homme spray lately.I do like it a lot but havent quite gotten the hang of using it.It smells really nice but doesnt seem to travel quite as well as the oil sample which is a little weird(>_<)Anyways ordered some wax melts for mothers day for my mum and a love potion red for her since she was interested in that particular one for a while now(^_^)Will post what she thinks when she trys it.

Ah, mother's day!! thanks for reminding me!!

I personally love LP Red, but I hope it's not too foody on your mother.

Thanks for bumping your thread btw, I enjoyed reading your reviews.

Ah, mother's day!! thanks for reminding me!!

I personally love LP Red, but I hope it's not too foody on your mother.

Thanks for bumping your thread btw, I enjoyed reading your reviews.

Think should be okay,she doesnt mind foody scents as long as they arent sickly/cotton candy sweet( ^_^)She is still really enjoying her vintage musk which i got for her birthday last year and wears when she goes out.It combined 3 of her favorite notes of musk,vanilla and sandalwood so she liked it a lot( ^_^)It settles more into an aura diffusion though so she says she wears it more for herself than for others to smell it(>_<)Thanks for reading,will try to keep it a little more active when im back in scent collecting mode :P

Edited by meng123

Back to the testing which is long overdue.Watson for men today,its a very clean and smooth musk.The vibe reminds me a bit of dad for men of a reliable yet distinguished gentleman.It smells pretty different though so you cant really say the two are the same although they share a lot of notes.Dont really detect any difference after aging on the skin.It smells pretty much the same from first app to current wear which is pretty interesting and is similar to dad for men.Mara definitely got the essence of sherlocks trusty helper,watson though. A character that will always be there when needed and is reliable and skilled in there own right.Can see it as an everyday wear scent,strong enough to wear at night if you use more and weak enough to use during work/day by using less.I'm bad at picking out notes but the most obvious ones are musk and sandalwood but its pretty well mixed with the other notes to become a unique scent like all of mara's creations ^_^ Would have to say that its a worthy spiritual successor to dad for men though :P

Edited by meng123

• 3 weeks later...

My new order arrived.Gave my mum her wax melts and love potion red for an early mothers day gift.She liked the smell of the red a lot.Got my lp homme in oil also.Kind of missed its weird and powerful diffusion which doesnt seem to happen with the spray.It hits and creates a trail which is fun(:P)Thanks for the samples as well mara.My mum said strange and unusual was strange and unusual when she smelt it without me telling her the name so you definitely hit the nail on the head with that one(:P)Passed her tease and love potion autumn as well.Art of war was interesting.Mango tango is interesting but dont like mango that much(>_<)Got 1 more too but forgot the name,need to go check again later(>_<)