Shelf Life of the Pheros

Vivica

• 4 weeks later...

I got an answer to this question from Dr. Stone of Stone Labs. He said that they test to 3 years, and find no detectable change or breaking down of molecules. He couldn't tell me if or when they do, only that at 3 years, they are still 'fresh'.

:)

• 11 years later...

Hey I was curious if there was an update to this question? Has there been tests done for longer then 3 years? I have some from 2015 and I'm curious if they are even still good. They smell like pheromones so I'm assuming they are, perhaps a bit weaker in potency? 🤔

2 hours ago, madamacabre said:

Hey I was curious if there was an update to this question? Has there been tests done for longer then 3 years? I have some from 2015 and I'm curious if they are even still good. They smell like pheromones so I'm assuming they are, perhaps a bit weaker in potency? 🤔

I have pheromones from 2010 that are just as potent now as then.  They have always been stored in a cool, dry place.

1 hour ago, Potion Master said:

never leave in a car -

I didn't know this before - Last year I kept my little bag you send in the super baking console box of my car .... 

i used to keep other scents in there too - but now I just make sure I have one in my bag - just like I make sure I have on clothes

I like carrying a TV sometimes two not a whole bottle  - I mean if i need a whole bottle - for business or something unexpected well whole bottle it is 

Wonderful thanks for your timely replies. I used to lurk around here 2015ish and am glad to see this is still alive and well.

Since I have your attention can you tell me if you still do the sample phero bottles once a year and if so when?

Again thanks everyone. 😁

44 minutes ago, madamacabre said:

Wonderful thanks for your timely replies. I used to lurk around here 2015ish and am glad to see this is still alive and well.

Since I have your attention can you tell me if you still do the sample phero bottles once a year and if so when?

Again thanks everyone. 😁

Yes, they still do the Pherotine month, J believe in February.

You can find them at the website.

www.lovepotionperfume.com

59 minutes ago, madamacabre said:

Again thanks everyone. 😁

https://luvpotionperfume.com/shop/16172918/pheromones-diy-supplies?

They are the ones that say, "Pherotine!" as the 1st part of the description. You'll need to scroll through the section, as they are mixed in with the full-sized UNs. You can tell easily by the price ($15 or $18) and the gray label with the red LP.