SUPER for Women

Eh well, Friday nights could be worse. I'm curled up in my bed, online and watching TiVo - I have around 36 hours to get through. It's insane! So many shows that I love...

Good thing I'm building a stockpile of pheros though. All I'm missing at this point is cuddle bunny since I have BI in the newest LP. I think I'm just going to start dosing the gym boys as a freak experiment. A girl's gotta have fun... might as well bowl em over with pheros, just not the super sexual ones :D

Girlfriend - have a an SB moment. Rub a schmear of EoW under your nose. (Swiped the idea from Ail and the original research on Essence). Yes - the smell of cheese. Quit fussing and just take my word on it.

Now - in half an hour - when your nose is fully dead - go to sleep.

Sweet Dreams! :banana3:

Wake up tomorrow - like our beloved Luna - you too could have some fairly creative writing ideas.

Actually - to avoid the previously noted conversation with the offspring about cleaning the funky cheeseburger from under the seats - I tried the above mentioned schmear of Essence under the nose before hopping into the car for the morning commute. Works like a champ - car smells fine and my commute - it's EXCELLENT. Couldn't be happier to get stuck in traffic. Downright perky by the time I get to the office.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO phero effects?! EVER?!! What have you worn around him?

Pretty much tried 'em all at this point (only one that seemed to work for me is the original Phero Girl, and that for the first time only)...thing is he *smells* all the pheros on me, and I think mentally he's put up resistance. I had to admit finally what that odd smell was and ...well, there it is.

I've just recently begun to wear them again just because I *like* certain phero-scents from LP like Super for Women and JALN. Resistance or distrust or dislike be damned. Maybe one of these days it'll work.

Pretty much tried 'em all at this point (only one that seemed to work for me is the original Phero Girl, and that for the first time only)...thing is he *smells* all the pheros on me, and I think mentally he's put up resistance. I had to admit finally what that odd smell was and ...well, there it is.

I've just recently begun to wear them again just because I *like* certain phero-scents from LP like Super for Women and JALN. Resistance or distrust or dislike be damned. Maybe one of these days it'll work.

I know what you mean, except it is my mother who smells EVERYTHING! I am shocked. Sometimes I dont even realize when I am wearing a phero perfume but she will pick out that one BAD smell lol.

I wore JALN the other day around her (now I dont smell pheros in it) but she said, "oh gosh, it's one of THOSE" She thinks the perfume is awful cuz all she can smell are the pheros...it SHOCKS me lol

I feel for you katz.Not that this may be any better, but have you tried BI around him. I dont get a lot of cops after drydown in that one. (obviously I have never tested this around my mother) But my thought is, he wont have time to note the smell, before jumping you! :lol2:

• 3 weeks later...

I have noticed when I wear Super for Women that men will got out of their way to make physical contact (no groping, just those "accidental" touchings) & some guys literally whip around & talk to me with out knowing I was even there in the first place.

• 3 years later...

I hope this is the review thread for Super Sexy for Women... it was the closest I could find!

I want to order a full bottle of this in spray. I already have it in oil in MRFIII and I love it. I'm tossing up between Sneaky Clean and Detective and the Dame. Any recommendations/suggestions from anyone who's tried both on which is their favourite? I have some Sneaky Clean oil and I like it, but maybe I will like DATD better?

• 2 months later...

I'm pulling out older stuff and using it up, and I have a vial of this. But I'm wondering about adding a honey scent (no other pheros) over it. Do any of you with experience with this think that would work? I'm going to an Asatru gathering next weekend and I'm going for a honey mead type of aura. :toast:

ETA: Dang, just read the current incarnation of "Phero Girl" and that's what I need. It seems to be mostly honey, and I could use a smidge of copulins for the feel-good perkiness I've read some of you get from it. Or "OCCO Gold Shield".

ETA2: Duh, I have "Mellonia's Secret" too.

Edited by Darbla