New using pheros need some advice!!!

HI I'm from Argentina here there just doesn't exist phero blends o perfum with pheromones, so I want to buy them all !!! hahaha!!! But I cant so I konw I want Perfect Match, Bang, Popularity Phero Girl but it seems very similar than OCCO so what's the difference? also I want some social mones like the Popularity blend

but as I want so much of them I think I can buy 3 full size bottles and like 5 tiral vial just to see what fragance suit me best, Cougar what version do you recomend me the fragance or the unscented one, also have anybody try the Empathy Potion.

Is there any Phero blend that smells like chocolate?

Ok maybe to many questions!!!Hahahaha!!!

Than you very much!!!

Hola ZionMisty!! Bienvenida a Love Potion! Me encanta que otra latina se una a nuestra adiccion!

I agree with you there's no REAL pheros available either in Mexico or Argentina, they are only available in the US. I've seen tons of fake pheromone products here in Mexico, and now that I have tried the real thing I'm hooked! Las feromonas si funcionan, querida ZionMisty, no es un mito, no es un fraude, y los efectos que obtienes en ti misma y en los demas no son producto de tu imaginacion o mera sugestion!

Perfect Match...I've only tried it in Portmanteau, and it is an awesome blend it is very calming and soothing, perfect for a couple...

Bang!...Este es una bomba! Muy sexy, pero muy social tambien...I have it in the UNscented version, las Copulinas si huelen un poquito, pero con un buen 'cover scent' ya la hiciste.

Popularity Potion...I have it UNscented too, but to be honest I haven't tested it properly so I can't say much about it.

PheroGirl...ok, este es extremadamente sexual! Huele mucho a miel y la cantidad de Copulinas es tan alta como la de los OCCOs amielados como el OCCO SLF o el OCCO Gold. All the OCCOs have a lot of Cops in them, but the heavy honey scents can take higher amounts than other kind of scents. I think you should get an OCCO sampler! Te van a encantar los OCCOs! Los LAMs tambien son una super opcion para empezar a foguearte con las pheros...

Cougar...si te gusta como huele la Toronja, te va a encantar Scented Cougar! Si te gustan los citricos y los perfumes frutales, te recomiendo la Scented version...But, when you buy it UNscented you always have the choice of layering it with any other fragrance you would like.

Empathy Potion...sowy again! Haven't tried that one...

Phero blends that smell like chocolate...Velvet Kisses! Huele como a chocolate artesanal con naranja! Tiene CUDDLE BUNNY (Estratetraenol y Copulinas). You can always boost LP scents, you ask for Mara to add any phero blend you like with the chocolate scent you choose...like Luv Truffle, A Regal Confection, Special Delivery, Nookie Cookie y Gianduja. Personalmente te recomiendo, Special Delivery (huele a leche de chocolate con cerezas, mmm!) y Luv Truffle (huele a Nutella o a los chocolates con avellana Ferrero Rocher).

Ask away sweetie! The ladies here are very kind and understanding!

Espero que te des vueltas por el foro y ya veras como te haras adicta a LP, yo ya cai...jeje...llevo 1 año aqui y estoy feliz!! Mara y las chavas son super lindas!

Mi email esta en mi profile ZionMisty, si tienes cualquier otra pregunta en la que pueda ayudarte, puedes escribirme cuando gustes...

Greetings from Mexico to Argentina! 020105%7E21.GIF

Edited by Gabylicious

Good suggestions Gabby!

Popularity potion is a good social blend, as is Open Windows.....but I would start with only one or two unscented phero blends, and stick with socials at first.....less room for error.

As for the scented pheros, since you have never tried any scents here, I would suggest going with sampler sets before full bottles......I would suggest definitely getting an OCCO sampler, and a LAM/BAM sampler. A sample of scented Cougar would be good as well.....since you are new to pheros, this variety will also give you some reference points about what works for you and what doesn't without spending a bucket of money. I would also get the Love Potion sampler, which will give you a sampling of the permanent line of scents without pheros.

It can be kind of confusing first coming here, because the scents are very very different from mainstream perfumes. Mara brews a minimum of 10 new scents every month, and in most cases, when they sell out, they are gone! Start out by finding which types of scents work for you, and go from there.....

Welcome to the forum and enjoy!!!!

Edited by Dolly

Welcome to the boards! You've receive excellent advice so far, but I would first ask yourself what kin of scents you like: spicy, floral, fruity, foody. Dolly's advice is excellent b/c those samplers have a fragrance from each end of the spectrum so if you find you like a particular one, you can plug in those notes into the main page of the perfumery and it will steer you in the right direction.

I would add that you try samples of the LP blends. (Like, Red, Black, etc) Those are staples and to my knowledge are always brewed so you know you can always order them if another scent you like isn't made anymore. OOPS, I just re-read Dolly's post and she suggested that already.

So have fun! and hang around the boards. You learn so much that way

OOPS, I just re-read Dolly's post and she suggested that already.

LOL....great minds think alike!!! I love that I love some of the permanent collection....I always have a Plan B!

Thank you very muchhhhhhh for all your great advices y muchísimas gracias a ti Gaby!!! I don't know why but here you can't get them the only ones you can buy you can get them in Sex Shops it's like tabú shhhhh!!!!hahaha!!! Also they are very supiciuos and doesn't work at all!! It's crazy because you can find imported perfum like Dolce Gabanna, Carolina Herrera, Paco Rabanne Lancome, Oscar de la Renta that are really expensive here but pheromones anybody has a clue about what they are or how do they work I went to ask to tha ANMAT (it is like the FDA for you) and they thought I want pheromones for horses and cows hahaha, finally I could find out that you don't need a health certificate to import them!!!

I find this website almost by coincidence I was just about to close the deal with Love Scent and in a forum I saw a post from Mara so I google the names and find this site I must say I makes much more sense to me buying a phero blend with a fragance that not only cover the pheromone but also goes in the same direccion so it enhances its effect, I mean body odor its body odor and anybody likes it and as I been reading there are some that are very difficult to cover. This is so diferent!!! Even if you are wearing pheros you must smell good if you want to get someone closer to you.and there are fragances that don't need any pheros to work their magic!

The phero empathy potion I want to try it for therapeutic purposes. I think that if the brain reacts to it signal in sexual or social matters it mght be possible that they can correct behavior I mean some people have neurological issues that make for them impossible to feel empathy ( autistic people ) You see, In the animal kingdom empathy comes from the ability to adapt to the herd, the more we resemble the other members of the same herd the better we are accepted by it. Some time ago people believed that empathy was a learned skill, after medicine had advanced in it research it has discovered that empathy is an innate ability that develops in the frontal lobe of the brain and if it doesn't work well the person cannot empathize.

There have been some early investigations about pheros and their possibillity to make this part of the brian work better because it is possible these people do not generate the subtances that make this part of the brain work propperly as if they are many autistic people that don't have any neurological damage, it makes sense that what its really happening is that their brian daosn't generate this subtances so their frontal lobe isn't working propperly or it isn't working at all. But what if you can make them smell substances like pheromones that we have already seen they change people's behavior OK so that's the question i want an answer for You see, some of the autistic people most of them have a problem with they neurological connection's too ( bad wiring I use to say) and this you can correct with some specifc therapys like sensory integration therapy to give you an example but I ve seen that there are still issues that you cant correct tham wiht this knd of therapy neither with drugs so after a lot of resarching I sart asking myself why dont we try pheros? At least is a less agressive method than the experimentation that doctors and scientist do trying different drugs on them I ve seen the results of that kind of experimentation in my own child and It devastating some of the side effects they have, so I said to myself no more drug at least not in my child Ill see and try other methods until he is cure. You know at firs every doctor I saw told me "No madam autism can't be cure" and now they see my son and say It's a miracle he already speaks and play and function almost as a normal kid but there are some things i see they still aren't right in him like eye contact or that he can't make a real connection with other people not I mean he connects but not like us he doesn't connect all the time you can see there isn't the same emotional feedback than in other kids he is always looking for emotional responses in others cause he wonders how does it feel like. He told me now that he speak some more, he told me that he dont understand why people cry sometimes. So this will be my little experiment and if I am lucky I will take this to a research institute for further investigation Who knows maybe we are at the begining of discovering something new that can help to cure autism.

What do you think? I'll really like your opinions about this!!!

"NOT ALL WHO WANDERS ARE LOST"

Edited by ZionMistyc

Oh, dear ZionMisty I wrote a super long reply and then my laptop went crazy and everything got deleted...aghhhh!

Pero me da mucho gusto verte por aqui en el Foro de LP de nuevo! Te escribo lo siguiente en ingles para que todas entendamos y podamos ayudarte mejor! :rolleyes:

Well first of all, I think that stimulating your son's emotions and his empathic abilities is a great idea! I'm glad to read that you want to try Empathy Potion as an alternative therapeutic therapy for autism, I'm not an expert but I don't see why it wouldn't work? I honestly have zero experience with this phero blend but many ladies here can point you in the right direction. What you mention about the 'bad wiring' is very interesting, I guess pheros may work and even if it takes some experimentation with several blends and/or specific molecules, maybe this could actually work by kick-starting his emotional wiring...

There are some ladies here at the forum that know a lot about the science behind pheros, I'm sure they have some interesting points of view. Other ladies wear phero blends around children, I think they may have a better understanding of children's stimulation. Whether you decide to try this kind of non-aggressive phero therapy with him, I think you are very brave and caring Zion Misty, there must be a way to connect with him emotionally and you are not giving up...that's the important thing!

Te deseo lo mejor en tu phero-journey querida Zion Misty! Espero que esto ayude a tu hijo a conectarse contigo y los demas, te mando muchisimas bendiciones y un gran abrazo!! :Hug_emoticon:

"Cuando quieres algo, todo el Universo conspira para que realices tu deseo."

Muchas graciassss Gaby eres un tesoro!!! I'm sure I'll learn a lot around here. I've got tons of questions already but I don't want to be annoying so I wander around the forum reading the things all you gorgeous ladies have posted.

Besossssss :bday1029:

Muchas graciassss Gaby eres un tesoro!!! I'm sure I'll learn a lot around here. I've got tons of questions already but I don't want to be annoying so I wander around the forum reading the things all you gorgeous ladies have posted.

Besossssss :bday1029:

Hola ZionMisty! Acabo de leer tu correo, disculpa la tardanza te lo contesto en un ratito mas, va? Gracias por la confianza!!

I think it would be a good idea to introduce yourself on the ''Welcome!'' thread, it's the first one listed on the forum, just to make sure the thread doesn't get buried. You cannot be annoying sweetie :) please ask, ask, ask!

We are here to answer any questions we can, so feel free to ask!!!! Look forward to seeing you post often!

Thank you very much girls!!!! I told Gaby I don't want to be anoyinng LOL, It's true but it is because I think most of my questions have already been asked so what I mostly do is reading, I have learned a lot since I started reading the forum I remember some days ago I didn't unerstand anything I got dizzy with info but now I 'm starting to understand how this work at first I remeber that always got confused about the different pheros and have to double check which ones have this or that effect, but after reading what you guys posted, your experiences with them I m getting a better idea so maybe I don't post too much but I'm always around reading. I love reading your experiences wiht this stuff! I never get tire and also when I have some specific question I will ask!

Oh! Sinergyst about the avatar no it's not me I'll post some time a picture of myself but she is a model I love taking really suggestive pictures and I have quitea collection of these ones collecting these kind of pictures is kind of a hobby but the thing is that I work in a lot of different social causes because here things are quite rough nothing works right or don't work at all so one day I decided that I cant complaint about it if I was not doing something to change things, so we united forces eith a lot of fundations and orgs and ONG and promote some laws to reach the congress and been seen an voted by both Senate chambers we already get two of them vote by the senate one was about obesity been treated as a disease, and covered by the health system, the another in the same way that children with ADD and ADHD were covered by health services because until 2009 they were excluded and that was a problem not just in the health area but also for the education area cause they have some special needs and this was not been taken into consideration.

So to make the story short I need pictures , images that speak by themselves because one image worth more than a thousand words and publicity campaigns are expensive, so I take some myself and I collect from others images with a very high visual impact, and I tell you this is one of the quietest or low impact ones but I have some quite shocking and is not because there are violent or something is becuse image kind of touch you in differents ways depends on the effect you want to accomplish, some of them have phrases and some of them don't but I like all of them to suggest things to speak by themselves and reach that part of you that not only reacts but thinks and aas it thinks is the part of you that make you vchange. I ve got tons of them you can go to my facebook there is the link in my profile and download whatever you want and thank you for noticing!

Zion :bday1029:

with me every question has an answer...

Edited by ZionMistyc

Hi ZionMistyc! Welcome to the forum! It will take a while to read most of the threads here. Sometimes I re-read the threads to refresh my memory on pheros which I don't use often.

Hi Lady Cassanova I know it would take me a while but I realy enjoy it so it isn't any efffort. I'm wondering if any of you know which is the content of Cougar cause I couldn't fnd that anywere!

Sinergyst that is really me LOL

Some believe in magic some doesn't ...Both are right cause magic is believing...

6736_100506039964465_6231412_n.jpg

Hola ZionMistyC ! y Bienvenida :thbf54f4bf: tambien soy latina, pero mi espanol es un poco debil.. :blush:

Hi ZionMistyc! Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here. The ladies are very kind and helpful. And some speak Spanish.

Yo no hablo mucho espanol, pero entiendo un poco.

Hi ZM, this thread, I believe, contains both scented and UN Cougar ....

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=2493&hl=cougar&st=0

The scented Cougar is:

Cougar Potion - Pheromone Enhanced Fragrance for Women

The one, the only…the sparkle is back!!

Look out boys, the Cougar is on the prowl! The hot topic of pop culture, the attractive vivacious older woman seeking a younger man who can rise to the challenge...or merely announcing her fabulousness to the world at large...ladies, this is YOUR scent!

Returning due to insanely popular demand is our special potion guaranteed to make you sparkle like the sun, turning heads and stealing hearts. Cougar Potion contains sweet tangy pink grapefruit , which is known both in magickal lore and scientific research to provide a glamour effect for the wearer, taking years off one’s appearance and lifting the spirit to a youthful giddiness. We blend it with white and Tunisian ambers, white musk, and a trio of pink and white sugars, then power it up with our exclusive Stone Cougar pheromone blend from Stone Independent Research. This blend was specifically designed to evoke the impression of youthful fertility, while being an intensely sexually stimulating MAGNET for drawing young hunks your way. This blend of ingredients is also known to sexually stimulate the wearer.

Give yourself some sparkle...let the Cougar out to play!

I prefer UN pheros as it provides me the flexibility to mix and match with my scents as I don't use pheros often.

I love UN Popularity Potion (PP) and UN Super Sexy For Women (SS4W) These two are my staples and I often use with some cops underneath as a social pheros. As I am a cops-ho and I already have a bottle of SS4W boosted with EoW before Bang was released, I had to give the latter a miss.

I don't have any experience with Empathy Potion as I have yet found the right opportunity to test it out.

I know it's such a difficult decision to narrow down to 3 full bottles, particularly if it's your first order. It will not get easier in the future as you will be plotting, scheming and synchronizing your orders with the new releases. Have fun!

I cant narrow it down to 3 bottles this 3 will be the unscented ones now their are really 4 LOL Then I choose 20 other scents with and without pheros to try the fragances, and if this wasn't so expensive because of the currency conversion ( 1USD = 4,50 ARS) I ll take some more I have like ather 20 in a waiting list LOL!!!!

540261_401109443256906_311794052_n.jpg

THANK YOU GIRLS FOR SUCH A WARM WELCOME!!!!

lindas_rosas_para_ti.gif

We all have the same rights but also, we all have the same right to be different...

Edited by ZionMistyc

Hey ZionMisty! I'm glad to see you are narrowing down your LP list, sweetie...Es dificil decidir, verdad? Espero que te gusten y ya que te decidas, nos platicas que ordenaste...

Besitos queridisima ZM! :love:

Oh, that's great - I love people who put thought into their photography and can see the artistry behind pictures! I'm also enjoying your quotes at the end of each post. I like "don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are." So true!!

Si Gaby pero no mucho y con el cambio de divisa es muy caro así que estoy pensando y pensando que hacer es muy DIFÍCIIIIIIILLLLL JAJAJAJA!!!!

Yes Gaby I narrow it down a bit but with the currency conversion is's still too expensive so I squeeze my brain trying to decide what's best but is really tough!!!! Also here importation is almost close if I take too long maybe I won't get to buy them, they (I mean the Goverment) have already fobidden us to buy dollars but it's iminent they stop importation, so must hurry up cause afterwards Who knos when they open them again. Here is a mess how is Mexico doing???

There is something I want to know though. What do you think about the pheros concentration per bottle, I ask because they seem to work so well and their are other mones more concentrated and I've seen a lot of complainning about them I wonder why this happens? Maybe is cause people think that mones can do magic and make you look as a top model or something but it is not like that, people responses to us depends in so many things I think they enhance your best qualitys and they help you loosen up and feel other more comfortable among you also they might easier things but they aren't Cinderella's fairy don't you think?

Missdarlycherie You mean the flowers pic or mine? This is me too in my parents home

554154_411308065550926_91586942_n.jpg

Sometimes the wrong choices bring us to the right places...

Zion, I just accidentally found this post--tyring to keep myself reading and learning. Aha, you are an Argentina!

the country fits your juicy vibe! I have a dear friend/ex who lives part time in Buenos Aires. Are you in BA? Because as soon as I get well enough, I'm going there for a visit!

haven't read this whole thread, but i had to make a little exclamation post about your country of origin. i can't wait to visit it! sipping on mate as i type...

and i also picked up it is your son with autism. ok, so then my questions about GAPS diet and possible pathogenic/toxic bases for autism is even more appropo!

other names/ideas for you: DAN, Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt? heard of them? seems like you've done tons of homework.

So, has empathy potion helped your son? you may mention it up above--i will go read more later.

besos!

Yes I live in Bs As right now but I've lived in many different countries, I lived in the States for a while too, in NY but I was born in Usuahia and all my childhood I spent it there that is the last piece of land of the continent that little triangle in the end of map it it's very beautiful there, also very cold too and if you do a long jump, you reach the South Pole. The south part of the country we call it Patagonia and to me it’s the most beautiful part. You know they said that in the North Pole Santa prepares Christmas and in the South Pole he comes for vacation LOL.

So I won't lie to you saying this is paradise it isn't. Nowadays BS AS is a very violent city but there still some quiet neighborhoods, you have to be careful in the streets there are some places that you must avoid but you get use to that for visiting is allright for living is a very unsafe place in so many ways. You must ask your friend a DON'T list but if you take some precautions it will be fine. Somthing VERY VERY IMPORTANT DON'T TRADE OR EXCHANGE OR SELL OR GIVE US DOLLARS TO ANYBODY BUT CERTIFIED PLACES if you're gonna stay with your friend ask him, if you go to a hotel ask in the hotel reception they already know and can tell you a numbers of places were you can exchange dollars safely there is a BAN here for buyin USD so if thay catch you may get in trouble, is easy this to happen cause more foreign people doesn`t nknow this and they have very tempting offers like trading a 100 USD for a Notebook that here cost as much as a thousand USD but this happens cause its ilegal buying USD so be careful travell checks are safer to carry on amd when you go and change USD for those kinds of small things that you can't use credit cards or ttravell chacks write down the serial numbers of the bills you are selling so you are sure wich ones were your's and anybody can you sold ilegit ones there you have the serial numbers and there isn't anyway that they could argue that. I't happpened to me once I gave the bank employee a legit one and he traeded for an ilegit one and as I didnt wrote down the serial number cause it was a bank for God sakes I lost the money, and I knew that it was legit cause I ve bought it in the Central Bank this bank is the oficial bank of the satate so it was even imposible that they sold me fake money.

Ok I wish I didn't scare you

About the diet I alredy answered you in your post!!

I vent use empathy potion alredy this is my first package of pheros Im so exciyted Ill be the only one using pthem here it will be quite an experience!!!

XOXOXOXOX!!!!

Life-1.jpg

Edited by ZionMistyc