pheromones for harem life ;)

Hi ladies (and gentlemen),

What would be your phero pick(s) for something like this:

Imagine........You are in a small harem where keeping things fun, girlie, and sensual is the delightful-est way to roll. You want to bond deeply with the girls, establish a leadership role amongst them, and ensure that you are the juiciest apple of the harem master's discerning eye when he drops in on occasion to sample the wares.

No, I am not part of a harem! It's just the most colored and fanciful way to describe a social setting I will be in. ;)

Sex is not actually involved, but the desired elements of

1. flirty-friendly bonding with girls while maintaining low-key social dominance,and also

2. appearing mildly (not wildly) sexually attractive to men at the same time

are the social grease for these particular wheels. Perhaps the situation needs two different formulas?

Curious to hear your expert thinking....

thank you!

You want to bond deeply with the girls,

establish a leadership role amongst them

1. flirty-friendly bonding with girls while maintaining

low-key social dominance

Hmmm, have been waffling on this,but leaning towards Popularity Potion...the androstAnone could give you the edge I think you are looking for... and a smidge of cops

Thanks for all of the suggestions!

I would elaborate, but truly, the reality is nowhere near as interesting as the fantasy! You'll have far more fun guessing than knowing. ;)

Thanks for all of the suggestions!

I would elaborate, but truly, the reality is nowhere near as interesting as the fantasy! You'll have far more fun guessing than knowing. ;)

Ok, challenge accepted.

You're an international mercenary spy. Also known as THE Femme Fatale. You're being paid to enitice a powerful oil sheikh, who pays women to join his harem & rebuff him. It's his thing, he's weird. You must seduce the information he's holding about Iran's nuclear plans away from him.

Beccah, have you ever considered writing thriller novels?

I would suggest Popularity Potion and OCCO.

Could they dra-medic thriller novels, I can only be serious for a short period of time. Attention span, I no haz it.

Oh, now for ME there would be no question... LA FEMME W/ COPS.

But I don't get the same results as others do from PP!!

I feel soooooo cool and confident and number one in harem participance when wearing this.

If I got a call for such a situation right now I would be covered in Closer and LFM and out the door reporting for duty!

I've really got to try LFM. Can anyone tell me how it differs from Popularity Potion, or Super Sexy for Women? I've pretty much got those two figured out - popular vs. popular with a dash of sexy. How does LFM compare?

My first thought was LFM, but for the social dominance thing- don't laugh but I think MLH plus a bit of cops would work great!!!

I've tried MLH + Cops twice before and I think it would work great for you Shehoss!

Once for a night out with my friends, it was just like Tyvey says, socially dominant with the flirtiness underneath...We went out to a night club that time, and it worked wonderfully well on the guys and the girls as well...Socially dom and flirty-fun phero combo!

The second time, I applied too much Cops, and I felt girls were kinda scared of me...so just go easy on the Cops

thanks, ladies!

MLH? as in Mother's Little Helper? really?! I have not even read the description of that one yet, due to the title! ;0 MLH + COPS = one sexy boss-mamma?!

@ Beccah. see?! that IS way more exciting than my CURRENT scenario. and at the same time.........it is surprisingly close to a scenario i was ALMOST involved in. ................many.......years.......ago........ did you read my mind, girl?!

curious?

well, thanks for jogging my memory, which is in apparent need of 2x4 therapy. life has been so different for so long, that i have seriously forgotten and ceased to identify with the many femme mystere episodes in my past. i WAS almost in a harem, and that event is now so far from my consciousness that the memory did not register AT ALL when i posted that joking title. Seriously. Wow. Talk about a tragi-comic state of affairs..... It took you mentioning sheikhs and the middle east for the memory to blast through my daily grind!

So......since I have now been "busted", for fun and titillation, i will hint at some of my racier LFM moments:

1. being offered a position in a harem in Bahrain

2. being propositioned for an all-expenses (and-then-some) paid tryst by a married internationally known politician, who will remain unnamed, but who, to tease your sleuthing skills, was publicly known for liking to wear tights. (I'll let you ponder THAT one! and you will get no more from me on that count! No confirming. No denying.)

3. being offered a deal to manufacture AK-47's (i used to be a welder/metal fabricator).

when I write this list out, it is seriously so so so tragi-comic. if you could have seen me then and if you could see me now!

In truth, I am simply an artist, not an international woman of mystery. and i am attractive, but I am not hot enough to have warranted those crazy life moments!

not that you have to be hot to make AK-47's, but still..... ;)

oh, and as for LFM phero. Not much to speak of to date. BF hates the Blue Moon scent, and no effects on him. I wore it out positively sandwiched between two men, all driving to see a mutual friend's salsa exhibition. I even showed one of the men a few salsa moves (read: close quarters and sexy motion). We had fun, but there was not a whiff of sexual anything going on. It was as if I was invisible. I have become invisible, it appears, to men in the last year and a half. I don't think I look that different--I look and act quite immature for a 44 yo, so I can only guess it's some change in my pheromonal signature in addition to finally showing some signs of age. This has been hard on my psyche. I am not used to having to "work it". I just "was it"! I used to go to salsa clubs and fight them off! And now I walk in a salsa club, and no one sees me, it seems. I have yet to try Cougar ;).

I think the dismay at having become invisible might be less if I were married and cherished, and had been able to give the juiciness of my youth with adoration to a deepest beloved. But perhaps not? Married ladies in your 40's and beyond-your experience?

All the same, the dream lives!

I have become invisible, it appears, to men in the last year and a half. I don't think I look that different--I look and act quite immature for a 44 yo, so I can only guess it's some change in my pheromonal signature in addition to finally showing some signs of age. This has been hard on my psyche. I am not used to having to "work it". I just "was it"! I used to go to salsa clubs and fight them off! And now I walk in a salsa club, and no one sees me, it seems. I have yet to try Cougar ;).

I think the dismay at having become invisible might be less if I were married and cherished, and had been able to give the juiciness of my youth with adoration to a deepest beloved.

I can relate to this - and I'm only 25! I feel like as a teenager and in my early twenties the guys just flocked to me, but now, it's a lot harder. I'm probably less attractive to guys than I was then, I've "filled out" more - not overweight, but no longer the twig I was back then - although if anything I see myself as more attractive now because I'm voluptuous and confident. But guys don't seem to agree. I think you did well to reach 42 before hitting that point!

I can relate to this - and I'm only 25! I feel like as a teenager and in my early twenties the guys just flocked to me, but now, it's a lot harder. I'm probably less attractive to guys than I was then, I've "filled out" more - not overweight, but no longer the twig I was back then - although if anything I see myself as more attractive now because I'm voluptuous and confident. But guys don't seem to agree. I think you did well to reach 42 before hitting that point!

I relate too! I used to get a lot more attention. I look/act exactly the same as I have my whole life so I don't know what everyone's problem is.

I relate too! I used to get a lot more attention. I look/act exactly the same as I have my whole life so I don't know what everyone's problem is.

:( How old are you now, if I may ask? Maybe guys just like young girls who lack self-esteem... makes them feel better about themselves :(

Aha! I knew I was close, lol.

Hmm, now if I add cops to Pop., it turns into "silver Fox" nip for me, while still retaining the social effects. If you want the circle of males around you, Cougar is the way to go! I swear men subconsciously circle me & hang off of my every word. I've had mixed results with women. If the women I'm around are secure with themselves, they will adore me too, if they are more than a bit insecure I will at worst be facing a possible physical confrontation, or at best get catty comments.

LFM gives an aura of mystery to me, it seems to fascinate people in my vicinity. Nothing over the top, but definitely an enjoyable experience.

If you're feeling not so hot, or like you've become invisible because you're "older", learn to love grapefruit, ladies. Grapefruit magically creates a glamorous appearance & on a more mundane level, tricks the male brain into thinking you're up to 10 years younger.

Scented Cougar is a wonderful addition to any woman's arsenal, imo.

...If you're feeling not so hot, or like you've become invisible because you're "older", learn to love grapefruit, ladies. Grapefruit magically creates a glamorous appearance & on a more mundane level, tricks the male brain into thinking you're up to 10 years younger.

Scented Cougar is a wonderful addition to any woman's arsenal, imo.

I've been wondering what is up with me lately. I've been carded buying alcohol twice in the last month. I've been carded at a bar while I was out with my 10-years-younger boyfriend, and my customers keep making comments about how I'm "too young" to know about this or that, or to remember such-and-such. I've been thinking, "Gee, my face cream must really be doing great stuff!" B) Could it be the Cougar? Or maybe the Stealing Heaven I've been wearing lately?

I've been wondering what is up with me lately. I've been carded buying alcohol twice in the last month. I've been carded at a bar while I was out with my 10-years-younger boyfriend, and my customers keep making comments about how I'm "too young" to know about this or that, or to remember such-and-such. I've been thinking, "Gee, my face cream must really be doing great stuff!" B) Could it be the Cougar? Or maybe the Stealing Heaven I've been wearing lately?

Gotta be the citrus ;) Another fun fact; if you've gained a few, spicy scents make people perceive you as thinner. Imagine the sexy power you would wield pairing LP Red with Cougar & cops???? :drinking-red-wine:

Gotta be the citrus ;) Another fun fact; if you've gained a few, spicy scents make people perceive you as thinner. Imagine the sexy power you would wield pairing LP Red with Cougar & cops???? :drinking-red-wine:

Beccah, you, my lovely, are a fracking GENIUS. :D

Thank you for that.

A spicy grapefruit scent with cops .... may be as a new OCCO variant?

I'm not sure if grapefruit (even with a spice) could handle an OCCO load of cops, but I do know there was a cinnamon/grapefruit/brown sugar PE that smelled divine. I still have my sniffee hoarded somewherez.

Hmmm....wow, all fascinating! I love your ingeniousnesses in pitching scent to purpose! Grapefruit here I come. I am quite thin so perhaps I'll steer away from spices--don't want to move into the anorexic range in anyone's eyes!

I can't believe that men would stop paying attention to women under 30. I mean really, it has to be a pheromone thing, doesn't it? or is there some other invisible physiological signal to the opposite sex beyond pheromones?

I am trying to decide how far to go to indulge vanity at wishing for returned attention. It will be hard not to go for it, simply because of utter fascination with playing with social effects using something as delicious as perfumed pheros. As an artist, i think it's a creative endeavor too yummy to pass up. Can't wait to start seeing some of the majorly dramatic effects some of you seem to inspire with your applications.

And then there's the gracefulness of it, beyond mere vanity: helping to soothe others egos and pave the way to more harmonious interactions of all kinds, giving the gift of enhanced sexuality to mataes and all the good physical and emotional benefits that brings, gaining a slight upper hand in a situation where truly, you have valuable contributions to make that you might not have an opportunity for if not being lent a more listening set of ears.

Wonderful! So wishing I'd had these tools long ago.

Eggers, curious--how old are you? That is some serious accomplishment. I mean no offense in asking. In fact, am I right? That people on this board are way more open in general about things than in society at large?

Shehoss, no offense taken - I'm 39. I live in Canada, where the age of majority is 19, but it's required to ask for ID from anyone trying to buy cigarettes or alcohol who looks like they might be younger than 25. I don't know what's up! I've been taking much better care of myself in the last 6 months or so, (since I found this site), including pepping myself up with gorgeous perfumes and well-fitting pheromones.

I think the people on this board are generally very open and accepting - yes, more so than others in the world at large. That's why I like it here. ;) It's a great group of people who've gathered here. I like 'em!

Eggers - I remember the avi you had, The photo of you ... You don't look any close to 30. Maybe it's your EO usage.

Edited - good genes as well..

Edited by JOC

I'm not sure if grapefruit (even with a spice) could handle an OCCO load of cops

I don't believe it could.

I can't believe that men would stop paying attention to women under 30. I mean really, it has to be a pheromone thing, doesn't it? or is there some other invisible physiological signal to the opposite sex beyond pheromones?

Oh I certainly can; there's a definite socio-psychological conditioning at work in the perception of males..

Oh I certainly can; there's a definite socio-psychological conditioning at work in the perception of males..

oh right....THAT part of the equation. I guess I was thinking simply from the perspective of women expressing fertility--that this would be physically well-expressed and responded to through early 30's easily.

thinking about it a little more deeply, of course it's got to be complex: sociocultural conditioning, the physicalities of it, the socioeconomic placement of both the males/females in question....etc. but still. i'm seriously a bit in shock that women experience man-magnetizing powers intensely that then drop off sometime before 30. i guess i got away with relative murder.

@Eggers. yes...hmmm....impressive!

ps. are any of you actually happily married and aged enough to have experienced that drop in male attention? curious how that would impact someone psychologically who has the feeling of a very secure marriage and devoted love in their life...

Well I have to admit that in the past few years I see mothers out with their young adult daughters and often find myself thinking "I'd rather do the mother!"

a man who recognizes the value of mad skillz! ;)

actually, remembering: I have some male friends who in their mid-late 30's had flings with 18-20 yo's, and it was fun for about a minute. eventually, even the biggest of dogs (which these friends themselves would admit they are) tend to want a mind that matches the motion.

aside: can someone explain to me the little names below your forum name. Why is Pheroman a Disgruntled House Elf, and why is Eggers a Tribble Wrangler, and why am I a Squib? And, for that matter, what are those things exactly? Tribble Wrangler?!

I mean pure attraction from a distance. The mothers often have a lot more style and poise.

Their make up doesn't look tartish, the don't tend to slouch, wear proper fitting clothes, dont have their ass crack hanging out etc.

The "mad skillz" are kinda of implied :)

I mean pure attraction from a distance. The mothers often have a lot more style and poise.

Their make up doesn't look tartish, the don't tend to slouch, wear proper fitting clothes, dont have their ass crack hanging out etc.

LOL!

I so often wonder about this. How men are attracted to young girls these days. They stuff themselves into these short shorts seemingly completely unaware of their weight issues. When I was their age I went to great lengths to appear trim and "sophisticated", even more so then now!

I can't believe they can't see how they really look.

But I am sooooo old now,I try not to judge too harshly...I have no idea what's going on out there.

ps. are any of you actually happily married and aged enough to have experienced that drop in male attention? curious how that would impact someone psychologically who has the feeling of a very secure marriage and devoted love in their life...

I m happily married, for the most part, & 31. I have not experienced a drop in my husband's sexual desire for me. I can't really tell if male attention toward me has dropped off or not. The youngest guy I've had hit on me recently was 26, & I usually get guessed around 27, so Idk? I would probably get guessed younger if I was at my fighting weight, but eff it. I's rather be fat & happy, than thin & grumpy :)

i like this description. :)

@Beccah. Thanks for the input. Happy trumps everything, all the time. excellent choice. ;)