Dirty Old Man - Phero Enhanced Scent for Men

AD-DirtyOldMan-LovePotion.jpg Dirty Old Man - Phero Enhanced Scent for Men

This scent is aptly named, as it will work best on older men, and has a vintage-esque resinous hippy scent to it (lots of patchouli - softened with a touch of cream and spice). Phero enhanced with a combo of None, Alpha-Nol and Copulins. (We were singing Aqualung here in the studio when we prepared this, heh.)

When I was first blending Compromising Positions with Sexpionage for women, I made a mistake and added waaaaay too much of the alpha male phero into it, aka "None". From what I understand, high levels of None are best tolerated by older men, 40's and up, because they are not making as much naturally as they used to. I reblended the original attempt, adding heavier darker notes to make the scent more masculine. I am serious about this being only for men to wear tho. High levels of None can produce an instant headache in the ladies, as well as irritability (so I don't suggest you snoof it out of the vial). Let it dry down on your man's skin first and then you can snuffle him to your heart's content. :) Only offered in oil form, for best effect.

:heart:So I got this for Mr. Matt for Father's Day.

:heart:And I rolled it on his arms and chest.

:heart:And I CANNOT. STOP. SNOOFING HIM!!!

Now, do bear in mind that this has had only an evening to rest since we picked it up at the post office. But...

Mr. Matt's asleep, *snoring,* and I STILL keep leaning over and snarfing. YUM. When I first rolled Dirty Old Man onto him (ooh that sounds so wrong), I swear it smelled like a boy version of Compromising Positions! I was all "WHOA! We're gonna match!" And then the Dirty Old Man started morphing, and got sort of sweet and coy and alluring. More laid back, with a martini, in a nice silk brocade dressing gown and a smile. Heh.

The patchouli is NOT one of those O HAI SMELL ME patches. In fact, I don't perceive the patch *as* patch. I think it's more of a nice foundation for the scent, to my nose. And the sweetness feels like labdanum to me, but I have no idea if that's in there. Spices can sweeten things for me, too. This is a beautiful, intriguing scent! Not at all what I was expecting...somewhat incense-like. Definitely vintage...VERY attractive. Yep, definitely the silk dressing gown. Dark wood furniture. Low-light room. Burgundy upholstery and wall treatment... Hmm. Makes me think of something in my past--something good, mind you--but I can't put my finger on it.

I reeeaaaallly would like to wear this scent, too! I may try a teeny dot...but it's *waaay good* to smell on the ManThing. Before he went to sleep, I was following him around like a freakin' duckling! I kept stopping him and nuzzling him and inhaling deeply. Umm...I think the phero *works* on me. Makes me want to jump his bones emphatically. B)

I am curious to see this scent in a social situation. I could TOTALLY DIG Mr. Matt wearing it when we gig. Will experiment, and report back.

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Great review, Elizabeth! The scent seams to be phantastic. Is it really similar to compromising positions? I mean, the full-bodied vanilla? The description said that this potion contains cops. Are the cops fully covered by the scent?

Elizabeth....This sounds incredible!!!! Your description is fantastic. So sexy. Love the duckling part. :rolleyes:

Missing ingrediant for me..... is the man I could put this on. :(

Wonder if NJ got a sample. Would be interesting to hear his review.

Edited by Arianna

Is it really similar to compromising positions? I mean, the full-bodied vanilla?

I would say no, there is a sweet aspect to it, but the patchouli is the most prominent element.

I would say no, there is a sweet aspect to it, but the patchouli is the most prominent element.

I see, so the patchouli is the most prominent element. That makes sense, as the full-bodied vanilla is a rather feminine scent (at least to my nose).

Anyway, the description of this potion makes me think about buying one with my next order. Must check my budget.

Yes! As I mentioned in the description, this scent started out it's life as Compromising Positions, but since I got the phero levels wrong and couldn't release it for women, I rebalanced the ingredients in the bottle and skewed it for men. So if you sense the similarity to Compromising Positions you are correct!

Thanks for the wonderful review, Elizabeth!

I loooove your review Elizabeth! I imagined the martini, the wood furniture, the upholstery and everything else...wow!

I'm just worried about the incensey part...is it too incensey, like churchy incensey? Or more tobacco smoky?

I should totally get a bottle of this for a friend of mine. Mara, if I order a bottle I can have you ship it somewhere else yes? It's in the US.

Before he went to sleep, I was following him around like a freakin' duckling!

:10_small16:

....ohhhh now this needs to be, at least, sampled :lol:

Yup, we ship gifts all the time!

:OUDFDC~110:

Thank you. I ordered a couple of samples as well just to make it more worth your while.

Skye, you look so prettyful in your avi! I wonder, would this make my SO more intimidating to other ladies? I wouldn't mind giving him something that may keep the ladies at a distance. He's 6'5" & 300 lbs of weightlifting muscle :666:

I'm pretty sure this would have the opposite effect, actually.

Boy-oh-boy! I second that!!! I was nose-glued-to-skin on Matt.

And the Compromising Positions scent is *right there* and then morphs away almost as soon as I perceive it. This is a really lovely scent! I AM going to try it on myself...a leeeetle bit....soon... B)

I'm pretty sure this would have the opposite effect, actually.

I was theorizing that the extra 'none would up the intimidation factor. Thus far he's only seen good results from the unisex blends.

Any of the heavier 'none blends seem to have a repellent effect on the ladies for him.

Ah okay; well maybe, then. The effect it has on me (just from smelling it) is total Sex Bomb.

I bet it does smell nom!

• 3 weeks later...

'Kayso, I've been wearing this myself from time to time! I really like it on me. I don't use a copious amount, but I do wear a decent *conservative* amount. I discovered last year that I like wearing the intellectual man phero with added cops (thanks Calii!), so I figured I'd be all right with the None in this one. That's androstanone, right? Anyway, it smells good on me, and feels good, too. I think I may get a *tad* more irritable than usual sometimes, but nothing awful and no headache. And truth be told, I don't need added pheros to be a tad more irritable sometimes. <<HA! Really? Moi??? B) >> So this is a Mr. *and* Mrs. Matt perfume! We're both wearing it right now. Oh and I just added an extra dab of cops on me this time. Heh. All good. :)

I discovered last year that I like wearing the intellectual man phero with added cops (thanks Calii!), so I figured I'd be all right with the None in this one. That's androstanone, right?

Noooooo :w00t: Dirty Old Man is heavy androstEnone... Intellectual Man is Anone, much softer one...now I do wear a touch of Enone myself,on occasion,it can be a turn on :001_302: ,especially with added cops...so just be aware...no need teh Mountain Bitch loose :P

Noooooo :w00t: Dirty Old Man is heavy androstEnone... Intellectual Man is Anone, much softer one...now I do wear a touch of Enone myself,on occasion,it can be a turn on :001_302: ,especially with added cops...so just be aware...no need teh Mountain Bitch loose :P

Oh-HO! I get the stuff mixed up. I PROMISE to be careful! Heh. :666: No, really. But it was ummm...quite nice having both of us wearing Dirty Old Man. :) *bats eyelashes* My back is a bit sore... :ange:

But it was ummm...quite nice having both of us wearing Dirty Old Man. :) *bats eyelashes* My back is a bit sore... :ange:

heh ...I can relate even if it is only every six weeks now <grumble> MRF/Blatant Invitation <a-nol,enone,est & cops> and chasing each other around and through clouds of Voracious <Wanted Man, 'rone & enone> :666:

Dude, just admit it: you both turned into werewolves and went running through the forest and rolled around for a while.

(Hey, it happens...but don't ask me how I know. ;))

Dude, just admit it: you both turned into werewolves and went running through the forest and rolled around for a while.

(Hey, it happens...but don't ask me how I know. ;))

Bahahahahahaa that cracked me up. Call me weird but that sounds kinda good. I soooooo need to get a new puppy-boy :D (not a real puppy, in case that sounded weird, just a licky, bouncy, male, er 'friend').

Bahahahahahaa that cracked me up. Call me weird but that sounds kinda good. I soooooo need to get a new puppy-boy :D (not a real puppy, in case that sounded weird, just a licky, bouncy, male, er 'friend').

I totally agree that sounds good! :666:

• 4 weeks later...

Okay so, I was very excited to have Master Quince try this, as I love bringing out the "bad boy" vibe in him, so one night during the vay-cay I whipped out the bottle and declared, "Okay boyo, time to iive up to your reputation!" He rolled his eyes but then laughed and replied, "Yes but quietly."

I had him shower and then told him to slather it and let it dry down, told him to tend to his emails/phone calls and I would be in the other room. So the kiddo and I watched Olympic coverage for a little while, then I had us trade places and I did the same but put on some Compromising Positions and told him to come to bed in about half an hour. Then Naked Time began and when we collided ZOMFG (emphasis on the fucking), his skin just steered it straight into DO ME NOW territory. Instant Velcro. So very purr-worthy. NOM-worthy, Jumping his bones-worthy. It has the sweet patchouli aspect that I like on him anyway (because I make him wear Sugared Patchouli from time to time) plus an undercurrent of sexy warmth and the smidge of cops really winds me up (in this I know I'm strange compared to most women) but oh...he was so dirty...and I liked it!

But quietly. :666:

Careful encounters, shall we say. ;)

I know you're leery about having him use pheros, but kitteh dey r teh super happy funtiem!!

Dang it, I had my hopes up but this dashed them (probably for the best). The scent sounds wonderful for me but I'd better stay away from rage-inducing stuff at work! Might have to beg Mara for an un-phero'ed version of this!

Edited by Darbla

"But quietly. :666: "

:10_small16:

heh...after two days and counting with DoMan on SP,and MRF/BI on me I know fukk what you mean about colliding,well except no close neighbors here :P not sure I could handle a full slather though :w00t: The dry down of this is just so different,LOL,spiced old style hippy turns to something unique.

...Darbla,I think this scent is what it is because of the none & cops,probably not intended as a wear to work :lol: