Cuddle Bunny vs Bang! or ??

My date ...

First of all, I got the date of my date wrong! My babysitter didn't respond so I texted my date an hour before the time when we're supposed to meet. He didn't respond until one hour later. Anyway, he cancelled his dinner with his neighbor and met up with me instead.

We took a walk in fhe rain (yeah, rainy season hear) before dinner which started like close to 10.

Dinner was at a vey cool place and food was great! They had the most awesome chocolate cake and I'm pretty sure that I will head back often, if not just for the chocolate cake!!

He's a nice guy but seriously and thankfully not my cup of tea. In fact, there were moments of awkward silence which I've haven't had for a long, long, long time ....

wow, i thought i saw somewhere said u have a husband... ... hehe, just curious.. :Emoticons10311:

Yes, I'm married.

Last week's dinner was with a colleague of mine. It was a farewell dinner as he's leaving our organisation and leaving the city, tomorrow to be exact. There were quite a number of farewell parties this month as 70% of our staff are foreigners (including myself) and some are leaving this summer.

Maybe we have a different meaning to the word "date" here - here, a date implies sexual and romantic interest and behaviour. If you were dating someone else while married then you are either cheating or in an open relationship. But hell, if a "date" was just going to a platonic dinner with a colleague, then I date all the time! :P

Oh yes, different definitions. To me, a date is defined as a solo outing with another peson regardless of their sexual orientation. He's the second person I've gone out with so far. I had a double date two weeks back. My subordinate with her date and me with my daughter, lol!

I have a date tomorrow night. Advice please! He's younger than I am and totally adorable. I want to be totally cute and adorable too. I was thinking Cougar in Pillow Patter, or should I go for Purple Puff? I'm scared to wear a ton of CB out of the house because I may become narcolepsy-girl!

Id choose bang with one of your other perfumes..A musky perfume is good for rainy humid days :)

ohh edited to add if you have any TMI you should wear that..I have it on now and its a warm musk.

Edited by tanya27

Well I was so rattled by the time it was time for my date that I went with ex-pro. We had a nice time. He was very interested in finding out about me and no awkward silences. A much bigger success than my other recent date. All good :)