Aren't any Updates in USPS

• 3 months later...

Every time I've ordered, the package has been scanned every step of the way, but this time I saw that the package was picked up in WA but there have been no updates since for almost a week. USPS is trying to track it down. Fingers crossed. :arf:

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 3 years later...

Same shit happens to me right now. It looks that my package is staying in the PORTLAND, OR 97215 forever.

I made my first order on April 2nd, and I  live in DC Maryland area, I haven’t got it yet. It’s not LPMP’s fault though this makes the first shopping experience very unpleasant. 

I've had packages show up on my doorstep that seemed lost because USPS had dropped the ball on the tracking. Just take some deep breaths. If you sign up for text tracking alerts with usps you'll know when it's back on the move. Or you'll open your front door and it will be there. It's going to be okay!

11 hours ago, Naughtysophie said:

Same shit happens to me right now. It looks that my package is staying in the PORTLAND, OR 97215 forever.

I made my first order on April 2nd, and I  live in DC Maryland area, I haven’t got it yet. It’s not LPMP’s fault though this makes the first shopping experience very unpleasant. 

10 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I've had packages show up on my doorstep that seemed lost because USPS had dropped the ball on the tracking. Just take some deep breaths. If you sign up for text tracking alerts with usps you'll know when it's back on the move. Or you'll open your front door and it will be there. It's going to be okay!

I've had the same experience as Eastwood - the tracking doesn't move at all and then suddenly the package is at my house. It's frustrating, I know. I live near Toronto and my packages tend to take about three weeks to get from LP to my house. The wait feels very long, and I always have a moment of panic that it's gotten lost... and then suddenly the tracking starts moving like lightning, and a day or 2 later it's at my house. 

It’s the postage service software we use specifically. Best thing to do is go to USPS website and sign up for shipping notifications for all the packages being mailed to your address. It will update you as soon as the label is created and every step along the way. And will tell you when it’s delivered even which is very handy if you are not at home. If you get a fair amount of packages or are just someone who likes to track them, this service is invaluable. I’ve been using it for years and never want to be without it again. It is the only reason i knew when 5 packages were stolen from my porch once. You can also do the same with UPS. Probably Fed Ex but I’m not positive on that. It’s very quick and simple and it makes your life and stress level much easier/better.