MY PE -- DOLLY'S HOT AND STICKY!

Dolly

This was a great sample,, a little hard to get out of the vile lol. Very nice. Never got a chance to get the FB oh well..

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got this on today, as I only try and wear this on days that I really need it, and I love how happy this blend makes me every time I wear it... It is the perfect summer fruity blend for those that love Pineapple as I do... I love how its bright and sexy all at the same time....It's really just perfect.

• 6 months later...

For those of you who have this one and haven't tried it for a while, you really should!

Normally, I amp grapefruit to an uncomfortable level, so after applying Hot and Sticky (or Cougar, for that matter), I have to wait about an hour (or two, in the case of Cougar) before I get around other people, or I smell like I rubbed a grapefruit over 90% of my body....seriously! After time passes though, everything is cool.

Well, Hot and Sticky has changed as it has aged! I applied it yesterday morning, and while I got some grapefruit in the forefront for the first few minutes, it was not uncomfortable AT ALL. The pineapple calmed it right down. I even asked my man to smell me right after I applied and let it dry down for about 5 min. He used to point out the loud grapefruit, saying that it "pinched his nose", but loved both Cougar and Hot and Sticky after I would wear for awhile. This time though, he said.....when did you put Hot and Sticky on? When I told him it had only been a few minutes, he said...."Wow, it is different. Like calmer and sweeter....not sharp smelling at all!" I think the pineapple has had time to soften the grapefruit, and it is even more lovely than it was before!

Today I am wearing it again, with Open Windows, because I have a full day of tax clients coming in and I need everyone to be happy (or as happy as you can be when getting your taxes done).

I never got any sharpness from the grapefruit in this one myself, just a nice tangy zing in the beginning.

It was always sharp on me.....it always calmed down after a while.....I love it anyway......just like Cougar......you just have to get past the "WOW, NOW THAT IS GRAPEFRUIT!!!!" ....after settling, both are gorgeous on me......my skin is weird.....

It's funny you mentioned this Dolly. I just tested mine again a couple of days ago, and noticed that it's mellowed quite a bit. It's not as sharp on me as it once was, and the pineapple comes through a lot more than it did. I like it even more now than I did when I first got it! :D

I was hoping the recent post was an announcement.

I think this should be released as a Late Spring LP. Get us primed for summer.

I'm saving my last sniffie for the warm weather.

Wow. I don't even know if I knew grapefruit was in this! It's always just been super refreshing pineapple. I haven't tried it lately...saving it for summer!!

I get mostly pineapple too. Wearing this today, because the weather is so Spring/Summer-like. I was out shopping and got all sorts of smiles - from men AND women! It's just a happy kind of scent!

I was hoping the recent post was an announcement.

I think this should be released as a Late Spring LP. Get us primed for summer.

It already was, though. Dolly created it as PE but it was sold as a catalog scent.

It already was, though. Dolly created it as PE but it was sold as a catalog scent.

Ugg sigh, don't rub it in ;)

I remember when it was in the Perfumierie. I almost bought it... but I waited way too long, I was lucky to end up with 4 sniffies. Only one left.

...and it's a bitch getting Ms Sticky out of those sniffies.

Edited by StacyK

• 1 year later...

Ohhhhh, this is really nice! I love how tropical it is. Perfect summer scent. I wish I had discovered it before it was sold out! On the other hand, as much as I want to buy all the things, I can't really afford to. But this is one that would be worth it!

Ya'll can always order it as a PE.......Mara kept the recipe!!

• 2 months later...

Why is this the only pineapple scent in the world that I can wear? This is the scent that tricked me into thinking pineapple was one of my favorite notes. Apparently it is NOT after trying everything else with pineapple lately. I have enough to last me this summer (I have one copped in oil and a spray with Topper) but I bet I'll need to request a rebrew next year. Summer just wouldn't be summer without Dolly's Hot and Sticky. Thinking of a LAM boost next time.

• 2 years later...
On 7/2/2012 at 9:14 AM, Dolly said:

So, we were talking about a fruity PE....YES, I did it.....will it covers cops? OH YES it does! I put an assload of EoW on straight, dried it down, and covered....no cops! currently getting ready to add some EoW to one of the bottles to see if it works good that way as well.....

The name is SOOOOOOO appropriate...."hot and sticky"....well, yes, it is!

Here is what I asked for......mostly pineapple, sweet orange (like mandarin), and pink grapefruit.....with a drop of dark honey, just to make it a little "sticky" smelling. This is an absolutely drop-dead gorgeous, absolutely perfect summer scent! Exactly what I wanted!!!! I mean, dead-on! Mara, you are an absolute ARTIST! :018A1D~14: I love it! Two more bottles will bee ordered shortly!!!

Damn, Halo, you're right. I need this, too. I know I'd love this more than the OCCO Ambrosia. If I ever go to bed tonight, I'll do it in a mix of Pineapple Fairy Cake, Orange Fairy Cake, and Sugared Grapefruit with a tiny squirt of Honey'd LP. Pretty sure that's the closest I'm going to get to Hot and Sticky!

Eastwood, it was a PE so you can order a rebrew. I dont think the Honeyed LP would work. It will make a very different scent. 

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, dolphindolls2 said:

I finally used up my last bottle of this... I'm going to order a re-brew once the sale is over... I love this blend so much...

I finally got a spray of this, it's a very good time!

• 1 year later...

Hot and Sticky is DA BOMB.....glad I have several bottles stashed!  I also have Wet and Nasty (don't you love that name), which is KINDA like Hot and Sticky but more mandarin and less grapefruit.

Yep, every time I wear this I say to you (never mind that you can't actually hear me on the other side of the country): "Ms. Dolly, this was a damn good idea!"

6 minutes ago, luna65 said:

Yep, every time I wear this I say to you (never mind that you can't actually hear me on the other side of the country): "Ms. Dolly, this was a damn good idea!"

I hear you saying it!  It WAS a very good idea!

• 9 months later...