MY PE -- DOLLY'S HOT AND STICKY!

Dolly

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only made enough for 2 more bottles after Dolly's 2, but I can make more!

Can I reserve one if you make more? And I will definitely pick up my reserved Jazzy Peach this time too. :spank01515: I know I'm naughty forgetting last time.

LV I rarely can wear honey either but it sounds too good not to try.

I wore this scent yesterday, with cops, all day long......in and out of the house while we were grilling out in the heat.....it wore fabulously and lasted all day on me.....love it for when I just want something a bit lighter but still drop-dead sexy......

Mara, once some more people try this one, I think you are going to have to make a LOT of it......

I still say an OCCO Fruit range is in order! We could each design one!

Request a PE or two.....we can't expect Mara to put so much money into designing a whole line that may only sell a few bottles of each scent......

Request a PE or two.....we can't expect Mara to put so much money into designing a whole line that may only sell a few bottles of each scent......

I mean, don't get me wrong.....they would probably be GREAT, and a number of ladies would be ALL OVER THAT.......however, from a business perspective, that is a lot of EoW and a lot of inventory to tie up.....and if one or two are not big sellers, she would be stuck with the inventory.....I would say that is one reason why PEs are usually limited in supply.....

So glad to see that our wonderful Potion Master made more! YAY!!!! The little mini that I mixed 50/50 with EoW still holds up to the cops, but that is a BIG load.....once dry, EoW is undetectable....when wet, you can definitely smell it. I have to drydown thoroughly before I get around other people, or I get this look..... :blink: I would NOT suggested going that heavy-handed with the EoW, though....I did that just to TEST.......better off letting the lovely Mara boost for you!

For further testing purposes, I boosted the full bottle with 30 drops of Essence Oil (which I believe Mara said is a normal OCCO load).....cops are undetectable wet or dry.....love love love this blend! It is tangy and sweet at the same time......which is exactly what I wanted!

Edited by Dolly

Wearing this right now.....smells fresh and citrusy, with just enough honey in the background....mmmmmmm.......

OK, so we should PROBABLY call this one "hot and sticky and getting lucky"......I applied some from the cops-boosted bottle (30 drops in the bottle) to neck and cleavage before my man got home.....let's just say I was RAVAGED! When he smelled me, he said....."I can smell your hot, slippery, and nasty"......I corrected him, and he said...."What does that hot and sticky perfume lead to? Hot and slippery...and it is definitely a nasty scent!" So, I stand corrected.....it is now "hot slippery and nasty".....LOL.......he loves it, to say the least!

Fruit with a hint of honey? That sounds so nommy. I'm craving a fruit salad now. I would looooove a bottle. I hope I can get my hands on one. Time to break out the piggy bank!

It is delicious.....makes me want to sniff myself!

ravaged! I like the sound of that!!

Yeah, the word "ravished" didn't quite cover it! LOL

I got mine with cops...I hope to be ravaged asap!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.....watch out!

OK, so we should PROBABLY call this one "hot and sticky and getting lucky"......I applied some from the cops-boosted bottle (30 drops in the bottle) to neck and cleavage before my man got home.....let's just say I was RAVAGED!

Honey chile, he didn't stand a chance!

Honey chile, he didn't stand a chance!

I KNOW! :Emoticons0424:

Oooh, I want some Ravaged action too!!

I'm getting a vial in the monthly sampler, but I ordered a FB of your awesome PE Dolly (I saw there are not many bottles left so I went for it!), but without Cops, do you add your EoW with a pipette? I have a bottle of EoW....

Oooh, I want some Ravaged action too!!

I'm getting a vial in the monthly sampler, but I ordered a FB of your awesome PE Dolly (I saw there are not many bottles left so I went for it!), but without Cops, do you add your EoW with a pipette? I have a bottle of EoW....

Yes, I used a disposable pipette and counted 30 drops.....

OMG Dolly !! this is GORGEOUS !!!

I feel like I'm on an island and "Jorge" (his tan, ripped body, scantly clad) is feeding me bits of PINEAPPLE !!

I feel like I'm on an island and "Jorge" (his tan, ripped body, scantly clad) is feeding me bits of PINEAPPLE !!

So glad you like it Liz! I know you and I both tend toward the darker side in perfume tastes, but we all need to LIGHTEN UP once in a while.....this is a gorgeous way to do it!

Did you get a full bottle? You should.....I have been wearing it for a while now.....and even when wearing it sans cops with my customers, it still turns heads!

So glad you like it Liz! I know you and I both tend toward the darker side in perfume tastes, but we all need to LIGHTEN UP once in a while.....this is a gorgeous way to do it!

Did you get a full bottle? You should.....I have been wearing it for a while now.....and even when wearing it sans cops with my customers, it still turns heads!

I plan to, next pay period :)

Oh now,Drool...

have a sample on the way,sooo glad Da Mawa made this a new release,so there will be some to go around! :D

This is a quickie review, but I get tons of pinneaple, and joyful bursts of mandarine and grapefruit! The honey is what makes it a grown up fruity scent, like it grounds the fruity notes but it still lets them shine!....I will review it properly later on, but I wanted to let others know I do regret getting this one without Cops, so those of you who haven´t ordered yet, get it with Cops....

Dolly, your PE is awesome! I agree with Luna that this one would go great paired with Cougar....

I was thinking Cougar would be a perfect add-in for this one as well!

Was thinking that myself!! Great minds think alike!

dammit, why didn't i get this boosted with bang!

oooh...that a great combo TOO !!

me likey BANG!

Bang has too much Est for me.....BUT, if you like the stinky pheros, this one covers the cops smell.....haven't tried it with Sexpionage, but that is likely to be my next test.....<insert evil laugh here>

This is a quickie review, but I get tons of pinneaple, and joyful bursts of mandarine and grapefruit! The honey is what makes it a grown up fruity scent, like it grounds the fruity notes but it still lets them shine!....I will review it properly later on, but I wanted to let others know I do regret getting this one without Cops, so those of you who haven´t ordered yet, get it with Cops....

Dolly, your PE is awesome! I agree with Luna that this one would go great paired with Cougar....

So glad you like it Gabby! If you have some straight EoW, you can boost it yourself.......if you want it OCCO strength, go with about 30 drops......no more than that! And then let it sit for AT LEAST 24 hours before using.

It's DA BOMB!

Bang has too much Est for me.....BUT, if you like the stinky pheros, this one covers the cops smell.....haven't tried it with Sexpionage, but that is likely to be my next test.....<insert evil laugh here>

I may try wearing this with a swipe of Ex-Pro <insert evil-er laugh>

Wow dolly! This is AMAZING!!!! I just got a sniffie but I will b ordering this with cops now fo sho ;)

So upon application this is all orange/grapefruit. You know that fresh smell when u first peel an orange? That's what I get... Then pineapple comes out to play. It finally settled into a fruity/honey scent that is sooooo delish!

OMG, I don't know what you people are on about that this covers cops. The boost in my bottle stinks to intolerable levels.

HAHA! just joshin. It is beyond totally invisible as expected :)

What I DIDN'T expect is that it wears VERY sheer on me and I get NO honey! isn't that odd.

Wet: BLAST of true pineapple, a bit on the tart side, throws an almost visible hologram of PINEAPPLE it's so strong and true.

Drying down: in a minute or two the grapefruit peeks out like sunshine through the pineapple hologram.

Dry: now it's just mandarin orange, you know the kind in the can with the syrup. Which I loooooove btw, could eat cans and cans in one sitting.

But after the initial pineapple explosion, it is very quiet and sheer and demure and as I said, no honey. ie: not very Dolly at all in fact :D I love it though. I have already decided to think of this as my Summer OCCO.

Tyvey!! You had me panicked then! Oh and I love those mandarin oranges too...mmmmmmm. I never eat real oranges though. In fact craving oranges and orange juice means only one thing for me...pregnant!

Think I'm gonna have fun layering this one with all sorts.

OMG, I don't know what you people are on about that this covers cops. The boost in my bottle stinks to intolerable levels.

HAHA! just joshin. It is beyond totally invisible as expected :)

What I DIDN'T expect is that it wears VERY sheer on me and I get NO honey! isn't that odd.

Wet: BLAST of true pineapple, a bit on the tart side, throws an almost visible hologram of PINEAPPLE it's so strong and true.

Drying down: in a minute or two the grapefruit peeks out like sunshine through the pineapple hologram.

Dry: now it's just mandarin orange, you know the kind in the can with the syrup. Which I loooooove btw, could eat cans and cans in one sitting.

But after the initial pineapple explosion, it is very quiet and sheer and demure and as I said, no honey. ie: not very Dolly at all in fact :D I love it though. I have already decided to think of this as my Summer OCCO.

Trying to fake everybody out, are you? Naughty naughty! I get some honey, but just a touch.....I didn't want the honey to overpower, so I asked for just a teensy bit. I know, not very much like my "usual fare", but everybody needs a change once in a while!!!

Pineapple, why don't you love me?!?! I was really hoping for the pineapple in this to stay put and stay tart, with lots of hope for tangy honey-drenched citrus. Of course my skin had other plans and did the complete opposite. I ended up amping the pineapple and sweetening it to the point that it was like cloying pineapple candy, which is such a shame because I could smell that citrus honeygasm I wanted somewhere under there. So sad.

Delicious! I can't wait to try with cops, but this a yummy citrus fruit salad. I can smell honey in there, but it's bright, not cloying. Can't wait to try some over cops. If I cave & buy a bottle this one may be it.