Synergist

Garland

I have a little sniffee of something that is just called "Garland". Is this supposed to be Garland & Lace? If so I'm happy to move this to the appropriate thread, but if it is indeed a non-pheroed scent as the label seems to indicate then I guess it belongs here - but I couldn't find the review thread for it!

I smelled this one blind first of all, and got a bit fruity, fresh and subtle. It's foody and buttery and tangy vanilla to my nose as well. Is it pumpkin I get from this, or just spices? It's like a gentler version of Unreasonable Pumpkin.

Not the sort of scent I normally go for, but it's quite nice, and would be great for adding another dimension to some scents with some clever layering.

Sounds like it to me. I was just wondering if G and L came in an unphero'd blend.

It sounds like it was incorrectly labelled. Thanks for giving me the heads up.

Ahh - so is this one actually Garland & Lace then? Good to know, it will give me a chance to try out the Lace phero!

It is a sniffee if that helps? I would post a picture but I don't know how to...

Sooo...is this the review thread for V5???

No.  There might not have been a separate thread for V5, but you can always use the main G&L review thread if you want to review that version.

not got my hands on this