looking forward to my parcel..

I ordered last sat... and its not dispatched yet.. I guess I have to wait for another 2 weeks .. luckily I got enough mones for me to experiment/ play with until then.. REALLY excited to try Truth serum and TH and open windows... sooo much more, and I asked for the sample of TMI, cannot wait to try on men around me... curious how they really think of me.. :Emoticons0086:

I ordered last sat... and its not dispatched yet.. I guess I have to wait for another 2 weeks ..

Not neccessarily.... It's not uncommon for the automatic email notifications to lag behind a bit. It's happened several times to me, that the notification of parcel being dispatched comes a few days after it was actually sent. I even had the parcel arrive before the email notification did once :lol:

On average, I get my orders about 2 weeks after I ordered, the longest I've ever waited was 3 weeks I think but that was during a busy period :) After the parcel has been dispatched I usually get it 5-6 days later wich aint bad with having to go through UK customs if you ask me...

Not neccessarily.... It's not uncommon for the automatic email notifications to lag behind a bit. It's happened several times to me, that the notification of parcel being dispatched comes a few days after it was actually sent. I even had the parcel arrive before the email notification did once :lol:

On average, I get my orders about 2 weeks after I ordered, the longest I've ever waited was 3 weeks I think but that was during a busy period :) After the parcel has been dispatched I usually get it 5-6 days later wich aint bad with having to go through UK customs if you ask me...

Cool!! That is comforting to hear~ I am sooooo looking forward to it now :Emoticons04269: ~~~ I wear mones everyday now, it does help to support my interaction with people around me.. esp in some tough situations...

Where are you in U.K.??