Intros remind me of those stickers...

mcreepers

(In my mind I am grabbing a Magic Marker and signing a "Hello! My name is..." sticker with mcreepers, inwardly chastising myself for signing up for a forum with my obnoxious pet name from an ex-boyfriend long gone. Could have gone for something super sweet and creative, but no. I will forever be subconsciously bound to the name that makes me sound like a window peeker. :P)

I tend to shy away from participating in forums, social networking, etc., but in the last month having discovered LPMP and reading hundreds of reviews, testing samples, and plotting orders I realized I really love this site for so many reasons. The perfumes are extraordinary and refreshingly, so is the energy of the forums. I feel very uplifted in having found this company and the people who enjoy it as well :)

Welcome gorgeussss!!!! So did you test them already? I ask you cause my first package just ve arrive today which are your favorites???I think mine must be one of the first Love Potions here in Argentina im so excited!!!!! I used Perfect Match this evening cause my ex husband was coming to dinner and saw good results he was more chatty he always use to say about 6 or 7 words like YES NO and You have too many shoes!!! But this evening we have an actual conversation and he also look me in the eyes it was awsomeeee!!!! Lately he didn't look at me ever, he just tell me a few things about our kid and that was it, but today he was very different!!!! So welcome and I wish you enjoy this site as much as I do. XOXOXO! Zion :bday1029:

018.gif

Edited by ZionMistyc

Thank you, Zion! Sounds like Perfect Match worked very well for you! I haven't ordered that one yet, but of those I have tried I would say my favorites are : T.M.I., Velvet Kisses, Darling Catalina, Purple Puff, and Teddy Man 2. Other than my family gushing over how good I looked and smelled the last time I went to visit (could have just been that I was wearing matching clothes and contact lenses for once) and generally more positive conversation and responses while wearing T.M.I., I really haven't noticed many reactions from others. Definitely some great self effects from those I mentioned, though!

Haha, thank you! I would take you up on the offer, but I am almost positive I would never recognize my own posts if I changed my name! ;)

Welcome to the forum!! I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here!! Just jump on in, we don't (often) bite. LOL, just kidding!!

LOVE your avi!! Is that your kitty? What's his/her name?

Welcome mcreepers! Glad you are here! Look forward to seeing you more often!

First of all I LOVE your username because I love the creepy things. Bats, rats, things with scary neon eyes like my parrot....anyway, welcome! I've actually never tried either Teddy Man version but adore the others you got.

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! Yes, the kitty is my goofball catdog Sasuke. He plays fetch, eats my shoes, talks back to me, and loves hamming it up for anyone who will notice. I have another male cat, Niska, but he's more serious and cat-like. He's not so fond of cameras.

Hi Mcreepers jut pass to say hello and you MUST try empathy potion H2H it serius stuff like a truth serum I get such intense and emotional responses I tell you later cause Im in a rush right now but I like this one very much!!!

Edited by ZionMistyc

Thanks, everybody! :)

I have been very intrigued by Heart 2 Heart after reading the discussion that took place while people were testing without prior knowledge of its intent. Maybe I'm a bit silly in my hesitation but it sounds soooo powerful. I have mainly been focused in trying social and relaxing blends that are work friendly (I'm a hairdresser and natural nail technician), and some flirty attention grabbers that aren't overly sexual for the after-work hours. If anyone has suggestions I'd love to hear them!

and some flirty attention grabbers that aren't overly sexual for the after-work hours. If anyone has suggestions I'd love to hear them!

Not sure - but maybe Extracurricular Proclivities ....

and some flirty attention grabbers that aren't overly sexual for the after-work hours. If anyone has suggestions I'd love to hear them!

Cougar never fails :lol:...and anything with Lace works well on me :D

*ps in his defence QG did say he was not sure...hee :P

Heh, all recommendations are welcome. :) I would have tried Extracurricular Proclivities if a sample size was available because reviews did seem favorable and not too alarming. I will definitely keep it in mind for the future if it is still around.

I will include a sample of Cougar in my next order, and already have a bit of Garland and Lace to play around with. Thanks for the suggestions!

Not sure - but maybe Extracurricular Proclivities ....

Seriously?? I find that one WAY sexual!!

Me too. And welcome mcreepers :D

Ummmmm yeah,the Bang in it is waaay sexual,hell the scent alone will do it for many :w00t:

*ps in his defence QG did say he was not sure...hee :P

Ohhh - my bad - she said "some flirty attention grabbers that aren't overly sexual for the after-work hours" ... lol. :P I need to read more carefully next time ...

Thanks to all!

Well, I pored through countless reviews, made several mock orders, and tried to sit on my hands waiting for the new releases but patience has never been my virtue. If all went as planned I have T.M.I. and Rocket Fuel III coming to me, with samples of Far, Far Away, Pouncing Potion, Cougar, and Kitten Nip. :D Very, very excited!

Wow you ordered similar stuff to me recently. I love them all bar Rocket Fuel (I know everyone loves it but it's just not me). Pouncing Potion took a while to take on me, at first I was repulsed. If you like Insolence by Guerlain you may love Far Far Away, Scented Cougar is lovely and Kitten Nip just is the business :D The phero is great, plus it's unobtrusive enough to put something else sweet on with it if you liked.

If Extra Curricular Pro...is sold out in sample size you may have mine if you like, I have used a bit of it but there's enough to have a good few wears, I got a bottle last order, so I'm good now.

eta...I want your kitty :D

Edited by cinnamonmel

Haha cinnamonmel, I'm almost tempted to send him to you. He is a troublemaker ;)

I have never tried Insolence and actually am not sure if the violet in Far, Far Away will agree with my chemistry but the addition of Audacious intrigued me. I'm taking a bit of a risk buying Rocket Fuel unsniffed but once I read about it I couldn't get the thought of it out of my head.:P

I am interested in your sample of Extra Curricular Pro. If you can explain to me how I would be happy to purchase it from you.

Hello Mcreepers! I'm a bit late, but welcome, bienvenida to LP!!!

I highly recommend anything with Audacious, it is an awesome phero blend that gets me hits every time...

I'm glad to read that you have liked this forum so much, the girls and guys here are what makes this place so special, I was a lurker for a while before I posted for the first time, but just like you I fell in love with everyone's personalities and I felt like I wanted to be part of the LP community too...anyways, glad to have you here and I'm looking forward to reading your opinions and reviews!