Intros remind me of those stickers...

mcreepers

Haha cinnamonmel, I'm almost tempted to send him to you. He is a troublemaker ;)

I have never tried Insolence and actually am not sure if the violet in Far, Far Away will agree with my chemistry but the addition of Audacious intrigued me. I'm taking a bit of a risk buying Rocket Fuel unsniffed but once I read about it I couldn't get the thought of it out of my head. :P

I am interested in your sample of Extra Curricular Pro. If you can explain to me how I would be happy to purchase it from you.

I will swap it for your kitty. No just kidding, honestly, you can have the sample. It'll hardly break the bank to mail it. If you ask mara via email for my address, she will give it to you and then you can send me your mailing address. Call it a welcome gift! Your kitty made me smile, he has an excellent face.

Thanks again, everybody! And thank you very much cinnamonmel, I will email Mara right now. I'm glad Sasuke made you smile, he's such a goofball :)

Sorry for the late welcome, but I would be sadly remiss if I did not welcome the holder of such a cute kitteh! His fangs make me smile!

Hope you enjoy your first buy - like you I've often tried to "wait" for reviews, etc.. .but then broken down in a fit of desire and made an order! Hope you enjoy!

Heh, that was actually my third buy, and a fourth is heading my way. (blushes) I always smile at the kitty in your avatar, katz. It looks very similar to my other cat, Niska, minus the super happy tail. :P

• 1 month later...

It hasn't, but I did have my mail held most of last week because I was on vacation. I have a feeling not all of it has made its way to me yet. I will definitely let you know when it arrives :)

Still haven't received the sample, but fingers crossed it's just due to the slow mail service around here and not due to loss or damage (picturing a mailroom orgy beside a shattered vial :/). I have to buy stamps and mail a package sometime next week so I will inquire if they still have any mail held back for me.

YAY! No worries, cinnamonmel; the package has arrived! Waiting for drydown, but so far I love Extracurriculars Proclivities, the mask is such a cool addition, and the Bpal imp smells like sexy man :P Very, very sweet of you; this just brightened up my day! Thank you very much :D

And yes, ElizabethOSP, that's my Kitty, Sasuke. Hi to you, too! :)