New Releases for JULY 2012

Oh I just want them all!!!!! Excited for my PE -tropical cupcake! And LP humidity, grow a pear, maybe jubilee... Dolly's hot and sticky for sure with lots of cops:) and maybe a musk or two... Or three? My bank account is going to die!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was too starry eyed for the musks to see much of anything else last night. Squeaky Clean is calling my name, and I'm curious about LP Humidty, Passion and Envy, and Mango Tango. So many good things! How do y'all do it?!?!

I can't wait for descriptions. Are we stalking Luna for them here? Or in the stalking thread? :666: I can't wait to read 'em! I'm interested in so much this month!

And I love the label for GL's PE for her hubby. Poseidon was a great label choice. What were the notes for that one again?

Jimmy's California Messiah, what a beautiful picture! I wonder which are the ingredients? Grow A Pear sounds very attractive, so does Mango Tango. Waiting for the descriptions before I decide. But at least one or two of the Musks, that's a must!

Frankincense, Myrrh and Orange!!! It's sooooo good, I'm wearing it too!!

That does sound good, GL. What a great scent idea. Have you given it to him yet? Does he love it?

It was a birthday gift, and he does love it!!

Wow, interesting. I can't get my mental nose around that. It's unisex-y then?

I think it is, it's not sweet at all, and the orange burns off quicker than the frank & myrrh. Fans of resiny stuff will probably like this! I will be experimenting layering it with sweet things like LP Orig and scented TMI.

Definitely need a sampler :) ...would go Jubilee unsniffed if I did not have a reasonable supply of Unisexy and Teddy BB still...but it will probably wind up being a bottle anyway :lol:

:w00t: Ooh! Will any of the PEs be in 5ml this time around *bats eyelashes and smiles winningly*...? Or is that too much of a PITA? B)

My question stands. :)

I WANT ALL THE MUSKS

Oh gods, me too!!! *whimpers*

aww, im bummed that Gitana is showing off black-henna :(.

its against the law in florida and most of the U.S. because it permanantly scars people.

looks like it going to smell like the scents I go for,though.....

maybe i will get one without a label ;D

Lor, I was thinking the same thing. ~ACK! NO COAL TAR DYES!~ All us henna folks get our backs up quick about that stuff, eh? But I have some Temptu body paint that's used for making fake tattoos in movies and just general safe body painting...and it looks rather like that when it's all done. Or maybe the model was just having Fun With Eyeliner...? :) Edited by ElizabethOSP

You charmer, you!

I love that you think so highly of us!

I have faith in you - you are all goddesses in my mind's eye!

My question stands. :)

Oh gods, me too!!! *whimpers*

Lor, I was thinking the same thing. ~ACK! NO COAL TAR DYES!~ All us henna folks get our backs up quick about that stuff, eh? But I have some Temptu body paint that's used for making fake tattoos in movies and just general safe body painting...and it looks rather like that when it's all done. Or maybe the model was just having Fun With Eyeliner...? :)

I thought it looked like tattoo pen too or eyeliner.

Yaaay!

I'm done scribing, and I think I did fairly well this month, so I hope you all enjoy it. Very excited for all this summery goodness, and hopefully I can get a bottle of tyvey's PE!

Yaaay!

I'm done scribing, and I think I did fairly well this month, so I hope you all enjoy it. Very excited for all this summery goodness, and hopefully I can get a bottle of tyvey's PE!

I'm preeeeetty sure Mara will save you one if you ask nicely lol :P

So you're done! Wooooooooooooooooooooh!!! Can't wait to read 'em...while

My bank account gently weeps... sing it with me :D

What do the musks have? :)

That's the retail-exclusive line Mara was commissed to create so I didn't write descriptions for those.

Well.......

-Dolly will be tickled at the description for Hot & Sticky.

-You will be intrigued by the description and story for Gitana.

-You will be aroused by the description and poem for LP Humidiity.

-You will chuckle at the description for Sneaky Clean.

-You will drool and sigh and squee for all the others.

And that's all I'm sayin!' *runs away*

No dear, Gitana is dark and sultry because she's a gypsy.

tyvey - and trust me, there's plenty to squeeze! :lol:

No dear, Gitana is dark and sultry because she's a gypsy.

tyvey - and trust me, there's plenty to squeeze! :lol:

Have you seen My Big Gypsy Wedding?

The 21st century Rom girls are all about the sparkle! Which reminds me of a Sunday I was getting a mani and pedi and asked the teenager next to me how they dyed her sisters hair pink~ next thing you know I'm surrounded by 5 teenage girls talking about hair and makeup.. They were actual Romanian gypsy girls all in skirts with long fab hair and cute sparkly nails.

I'm preeeeetty sure Mara will save you one if you ask nicely lol :P

So you're done! Wooooooooooooooooooooh!!! Can't wait to read 'em...while

My bank account gently weeps... sing it with me :D

I look at my account balance and I see it needs increasing

Still my bank account gently weeps :cry:

I'm terribly curious about tangy tart. I hope I can snag a bottle of Dollys hot and sticky.

Edited by MeriendaTime

I look at my account balance and I see it needs increasing

Still my bank account gently weeps :cry:

I'm terribly curious about tangy tart. I hope I can snag a bottle of Dollys hot and sticky.

I look at my LPS and I see them increasing

Still my bank account gently weeps :lol: