New Releases for JULY 2012

I'm super late to the party this time guys, lots of work lately...but well that means more money for LPs!

I love the labels and from the descriptions I think I will love ALL the musks and from this month's new releases Grow a Pear, Dolly's Hot and Sticky, Happy Water, Jubilee and Mango Tango seem to be winners for me...I can't wait to order!

Thanks Mara and John for your lovely creations, this months is full of joyful cherries and happy mangoes! The PEs are amazing too, I think I might be getting another Tyvey PE...

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I took the last bottle of Kim's Pear & Freesia :blushing: . I was also sad to learn that Kim's LOV was already completely gone when I tried to put it into my cart :cry:. I don't know how many bottles were there initially but obviously those two PEs are very popular.

I think I took the last bottle of Kim's Pear & Freesia :blushing: . I was also sad to learn that Kim's LOV was already completely gone when I tried to put it into my cart :cry:. I don't know how many bottles were there initially but obviously those two PEs are very popular.

I am very sad about this, but that is okay I will live. : )

French musk has lavender I bet!

Has Mara mentioned if French Musk has lavender in it for sure? Because I have it in my cart, but I'm not a fan of lavender.

The musk's look amazing!!!!

Edited by Lexy

Adding a new PE right now to make up for the disappointment!

AD-PE-LindeeCCM.jpg

Haha - my daughters would love this one ...

Tonight's the night!! As soon as I deposit my paycheck, I'm ordering!!! Squeeeee!! Small bottles of French Musk and Vintage Musk, some samples as well as a few necessary items from last month!!

OK, here is the final list:

PurplePuff

La Femme Mystère - UN (60/40 spray)

LPHumidity (full size)

French Musk,1/6 fl.oz.

Vintage Musk,1/6 fl.oz.

TRIAL SIZE: Jubilee,Sneaky Clean,Happy Water 2012, Gitana, Mango Tango.

Super excited for this order!!!