Tyvey's Mango Cherry Pepper

tyvey

MANGO CHERRY CANDY!!!!!

They play so nice together! It's a fruit bomb! Juicy and ultra sweet. It's as if a mango were marinated in a cherry mash for months and months and got all sticky and jammy. :drools:

Not getting much pepper but I expect it to emerge in drydown and/or with aging.

Get this boosted with cops you guys. I didn't have the foresight to myself but it must cover like a mofo.

Not at all, interestingly- I think maybe because mine doesn't have vanilla (?) and because the mango is so specific...does that sound plausible?

Ah okay...mango and cherry is a perfect combo, so I hope I can get a bottle!

Correction/clarification: mine does have vanilla - vanilla sugar! - not the bourbon vanilla of JulyGirl's Cherry Pepper.

And a squee addition: it's red! How adorable is that!

Edited by tyvey

Hey Tyvey, I'm considering another of your gorgeous PEs, I like that you picked black cherries...so you get mostly cherry, but does mango get a chance to show off on you?

Then I must have it, hun....thanks!

My BF will love this one, I'm sure :wink2: hey but he always likes yours! :)

MANGO CHERRY CANDY!!!!!

They play so nice together! It's a fruit bomb! Juicy and ultra sweet. It's as if a mango were marinated in a cherry mash for months and months and got all sticky and jammy. :drools:

Not getting much pepper but I expect it to emerge in drydown and/or with aging.

Get this boosted with cops you guys. I didn't have the foresight to myself but it must cover like a mofo.

See, this is how OCCO Ambrosia smelled to me. Is this lighter or heavier than that? I imagine the pepper gives it another dimension.

well...pssst...that is not a coincidence....this brainstorm erupted from me sitting around feeling sorry for myself because occo ambrosia had sold out, then thinking about the cherry and my teeeeny forlorn sniffy of July Girl's Cherry Pepper in my vault....and then...bam!

Tried a wee bit of this yesterday afternoon...mmm it's so candy-like! There's a bit of zing from the pepper which nicely accentuates the cherry (keeps it from being too syrupy) but overall it's just densely juicy and sweet and bright, a perfect summery scent.

Wearing this full-on now, I must concur with the conceptualist:

MANGO CHERRY CANDY!!!!!

Definitely the intense sweet syrupy aura of hard candy, and the two main notes blend together so well, because mango usually completely takes over in a blend for me, but here they are perfectly balanced with the touches of sugar and pepper complementing the overall mood of the scent. LOVE!

I really like this, even though I'm sad I don't get any pepper at all :-(. It's just bright, juicy fruit on me. Hubby says I smell like candied fruit salad lol. It's a great summer scent!

• 4 months later...

On this page, the second option is "add pheromones to your Custom Scent."

http://emartshops.com/Rocket_City_Records___Love_Potion_Fragrances/Private_Editions.html

You would choose the "Select EoW Copulins?" option from the right side (at the bottom), at whatever strength you desired and make sure to note the fragrance name in the "add this to the following fragrance" field above it.