Super Sexy for Men (unscented)

I wore this for a casual evening out with Mrs. QG (married 20+ years). Covered with a light summer cologne. We took care of a couple of Mrs. QG's chores then stopped by a restaurant to enjoy a couple beers on the outdoor patio.

Outdoors of course there was really too much diffusion for them to be very effective.

But in the car where the diffusion off of the pheromones was well contained things were a lot more interesting. Conversation seemed to turn to sex. This is not usual for Mrs. QG.

So as we are driving home, she finally asks me what I want to do.

We went "parking" behind a bunch of trees on the golf course. For quite a while. And then at home.

Great night.

Edit: This morning as the whole family is doing things (reading, watching TV, computer) in the living room Mrs. QG tells me she strained a muscle in her back and asks if I would rub it for her. No problem. I ask her if she strained it at the gym yesterday. She turns to me and gives me "the look".

*snort* Looks like we need to stretch more at the gym ...

Edited by quietguy

That is so sweet. I haven't thought of parking in forever. Hub and I haven't parked in a loooong time, but we've been known to get lost in our massive sunflower patch. It's 1000 s.f. and literally a wall of various speicies of sunflowers. VERY secluded. hee.

I'm glad you two got a stolen moment together. They are sweet aren't they?

• 9 months later...

@ Steve: I have found <3 Throb, SS4M and Wanted Man will all get the job done. The big thing to remember is that <3 Throb has cops in it. So you give off a unconscious signal you have recently been with a female. It can work for or against you depending on the circumstance and person you are with.

What kind of scents do you like?

thanks Quietguy. I think the cops would get me into alot of trouble my friend. I am married and if she even caught a wiff of another woman on me ...... yikes !!!! Id be in more trouble than ever.

I'm really new to this my friend and havent tried phereomones before, so I couldnt really tell you what I like.

I'm just still reading/learning and I guess I liked your review on those products.

• 5 months later...

Quietguy, i too have had some great times with supersexy for men, it is indeed a real powerhouse..i went out on date recently had a great time, coulple of drinks ect..The type of looks she was giving me was magical, she was very playfull an really touchly lol..it was great. at the end of the night we where heading back to our cars.. I give her a hug, thinking ok its the end of the night i going home, Not tonite im not..She ask me would i like to come over to her place, of course i said yes, entering her place we head straight to her room..at ths point she s quiet, but staring at me the hole time, im having fun, i know its the super sexy working its magic...just like you Quietguy, a very great ending :Emoticons04235:

• 7 months later...

I've worn SS4M a handful of times (I have it in the DPG) and this is becoming a consistant favorite of mine. It doesn't matter what cologne I use to cover it or if I wear it 'naked', it works very well. Paired with a good cologne and it really shines. Going out and about for errands or social occasions, this is a great social product that works pretty much immediately on people of both genders. Men are polite and want to be your friend and women seem to like to get close and touch you. A lot. Everyone is upbeat and chatty and you become the center of attention. I don't necessarily get women literally hanging on me like I do with Perfect Match but I do get 'boobed' and generally touched more. Not bad for the single guys out there.

My wife is strongly affected by this blend. She's much more upbeat and happy when we are out. She holds my hand much more often (otherwise she's not a fan of PDA's) but when I wear this I get a lot of hand holding from her. And she is... chatty. She is upbeat, happy and talkative. Overall, lets just say that the name fits. She is much more insistent than normal when I'm wearing this and I'm very okay with that.

One thing I should stress to anyone who has tried this but might not think they are seeing any results. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. Don't slather yourself in SS4M guys. Try starting with small swipes from the bottle in a few different spots instead of rolling on 12" on your neck. 2" at the wrist, an inch or two on each side of your neck and a little on your chest is a great way to start. I found I was OD'ing almost immediately until I realized it only took a little to make the magic happen. Once I figured that out, I realized I was not only saving product but also getting stronger reactions.

• 4 months later...

Just got this last week. Wearing this by itself, today. No cover. Two 1-inch dabs of the roll-on on each side of my neck after my morning workout and shower.

One thing that surprises me - neither my wife or son noticed the scent. Everyone was running around getting ready for school and work, though, so that may be why. I can totally smell it any time I move around. I really like it - to me it smells like I have a 'real' cologne on, even though this is unscented.

Had it on for about four hours, now, just working alone in home office. Really digging scent - I could wear this every day. I've also been a low-grade turned-on all morning. Not sure if it's the scent or just me. Or both.

My question to more experienced members - is there a good reason to wear cover over this, aside from additional smell-good? I mean, do some people find Super Sexy for Men (unscented) offensive due to the pheromones? Because I'm feeling inclined to roll this way frequently...

There are two reasons to wear a cover scent, (that I can think of off the top of my head).

One is that some people are very sensitive to the smell of pheromones, and will find them offensive/stinky, and if they identify you as the source of the alleged stench, they'll avoid being close to you - the opposite of why you're wearing it in the first place.

The second reason is that by wearing a cover scent, you're more easily able to draw people into your personal space, (because you smell so good!), thereby bringing them closer to the source of the phero signature, making them more likely to be affected by it.

I think also, (and someone correct me if I'm wrong), but a cover scent might actually help your phero diffuse more, so it'll reach more people. I'm not certain if this is an actual fact, or if it just seems this way, because the phero-enhanced scents are so powerful...

I just thought of a third reason: Mara's scents are freaking phenomenal. If you haven't tried them yet, you should! Some seem to exert a pheromonal effect, even though they don't contain pheromones. For example, Steamy Daydreams works like this when my BF wears it. For me the scent conjures the days of being a horny teenager, so when he wears it around me, he'd better bloody-well mean it! :lol: Scent associations and scent memory are powerful triggers of mood and emotion. In my humble opinion, they're not to be overlooked.

ETA: Welcome to the forum, BTW! I hope you have lots and lots of fun here! We do! ;)

Edited by Eggers

One is that some people are very sensitive to the smell of pheromones, and will find them offensive/stinky, and if they identify you as the source of the alleged stench, they'll avoid being close to you - the opposite of why you're wearing it in the first place.

Oookay. Yeah, that's a big one and reason enough to cover up a bit.

I just thought of a third reason: Mara's scents are freaking phenomenal. If you haven't tried them yet, you should!

This made me laugh out loud.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and good humor, Eggers! I'm happy to be here.

• 3 weeks later...

I was wearing SS4M with a cover scent while taking some indoor pictures for work. A female friend who was not going to be in any of the pictures was sitting in the office area with the office cat in her lap. After a while she asks "Do you want to take a picture of me and my pussy?" There was a 2 second pause and then lots of embarrassed stuttering.

Stuff works.

Edited by quietguy

I love it. And yes, yes it does.

• 3 weeks later...

Put a good 8 inches on this morning after my workout shower. 2" Each wrist and 2" each side of my neck. Covered with a small titch of Burberry London (very strong brew). My wife had been baking and making candy with our son all morning; they were having a blast.

As she was cleaning up the kitchen, she said to me, jokingly, "Aren't I that most awesome Mom today?" I agreed that she was indeed. *Then* she said, "Maybe you and I can get together this afternoon and I can be the most awesome wife."

:sleazy:

This is why I come here.

September :) My hubby and I are playful like that with each other too. I will sometimes encourage him to wear some pheros for me to help me out in that department. He's the only one who knows about my LPMP habit. Sometimes we have fun going out together to watch the results. However, he is lagging behind using them at work, and that's an area I think he could still benefit from. I'm making a mental note to myself here...must persue this....but you can't force ppl to wear them...only mega encourage !!! hehehe

• 2 months later...

SS4M unscented i believe a bottle of this one could make a good start for me with LPMP, can we request other unscented phero as request beside my reguler order because i dont see lpmp offer vial on unscented phero.

We answered this elsewhere but they do not offer unscented pheromones as gifts or freebies.

• 5 months later...

Ahaha! I received a text from my nephew earlier tonight asking me to buy him a bottle of SS4M and he would pay me back. He tried it boosted in a scent and was very impressed. His female friend that he was too shy to ask on a date asked him out after she smelled him wearing a scent with this. He thinks the SS4M helped her get the courage to ask him out.

Edited by Snoopyace

• 5 months later...

So... I accidentally slathered this thinking it was Open Windows, since my husband usually keeps OW in his bathroom drawer, next to his other scents/blends. It was early in the morning, both labels white and blue, and I didn't realize it was SS4M. No wonder people gave me odd looks. People were not talking much to me nor around me. I was very relaxed though, but I think it also made me disengaged and tired. Thinking it was OW, I reapplied in the afternoon. I based it on having an off day, until I got home and saw I had the wrong bottle.

Edited by phergineer

So... I accidentally slathered this thinking it was Open Windows, since my husband usually keeps OW in his bathroom drawer, next to his other scents/blends. It was early in the morning, both labels white and blue, and I didn't realize it was SS4M. No wonder people gave me odd looks. People were not talking much to me nor around me. I was very relaxed though, but I think it also made me disengaged and tired. Thinking it was OW, I reapplied in the afternoon. I based it on having an off day, until I got home and saw I had the wrong bottle.

I am glad things were not too wonky but it is always interesting to read about what happens when people put the wrong pheromones.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I have said her and at other forums, just wear the pheromone and let it do its work. Well it did its work a couple days ago. I wore SS4M with a cologne on top of it. 

At the grocery store, I am looking for a favorite marinade but cannot find it. There are a couple ladies stocking shelves and I have walked past them then doubled back. Finally I ask one lady - blond, attractive, about my age if not a touch older. As I am telling her what I am looking for, I see her eyes get "that" light in them. And I am thinking "Damn, what did I do to get that look". She tells me I need to look two aisles over. So I head on over there. Just as I find what I am looking for (she was right of course), here she comes around the corner with five items from the previous aisle that I might be interested in. She lays them out neatly in my cart and asks if I might be interested in any of them. It was hard to see them because she was standing so close. With a really big smile on her face. I did not really want any of them but did not want to be rude so I picked one saying it looked interesting, thank you very much, she didn't have to, etc.. Just as I thought she was going to invite herself to dinner, she grabbed the other four items and told me she would be happy to help me find anything else if I needed help and left. 

I walked away thinking "Wow" and then remembered I was wearing SS4M and not a work mix like both days and suddenly it made sense.