Excited to be here and already addicted!

Carmen

Hello all you lovelies! I've been doing some intense lurking for about a month now and have finally decided to stop creeping and start posting - I feel like I know you guys already so you should know me as well. My personality is really loud and outgoing but for some reason I feel way more shy online. I love the energy on these forums though and keep finding myself wanting to participate! I go to an all girls college and some of the dirty conversations on the forum make me feel right at home =D

So far I've gotten a bunch of samples and not a single one has aggravated my allergies, which is great. I'm intrigued by pheromones, although I probably don't need them, but I have convinced myself that pheros can turn me into an unstoppable force of SEXY! that inspires lust and envy wherever I go, lol!

And yes...I'm extremely and loquacious in real life too, I edited this post way down so no one has to read a novel :)

Hi Carmen! Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you decided to de-lurk. I'm sure you'll have a blast here. The scents are amazing, and the pheros, if you decide to try some, are outstanding, entertaining to use, and yes, they just might turn you into an unstoppable force of sexy!

:D

BTW, I write some of the longest posts around. No one here seems to mind the novel. ;)

Wow, fast replies! I thought I'd come back and list the samples I've liked so far:

Purple Puff - so pretty!

Velvet Kisses - great scent, but sadly I broke the sample so I couldn't try it on the boy toy, I think he'd respond really well

Sexology III - nice smell and the boy seemed to respond quite well

Mara's Rocket Fuel - I think the SS4W really did have the whiplash effect on a few people :D

OCCO SLF - mostly honey and a little floral for some reason, it didn't smell dirty to me at all

I already get enough male attention, so the main reason for wanting pheros is mainly to affect the boy toy. He's attracted to me regardless but his job is stressful and he's been so tired lately it's not the same "I must have you NOW" that I'm used to. I'm dying to try Blatant Invitation on him.

Thanks for the welcomes, and thanks for the compliment goddesslynne! That's not me but I did draw it - I think it was my first ever charcoal drawing :)

Edited by Carmen

Welcome to the forum Carmen.Your going to have lots of fun here :P Lots of amazing people to hang out with.Haha,dont edit your posts down,long posts are much more interesting ^_^ Looking forward to catching ya around.

Welcome Carmen! Great to have you here!! Enjoy your new smellies and pheros!

Welcome out of lurkdom...that is an attractive charcoal drawing,being yours makes it a special avi :D

... awww,not neccesary to have edited your post,you will fit in well here,I can tell :lol:

Welcome to the forum.

You may not need pheros but they certainly do make things a lot of fun!

c.gifa.gifr.gifm.gife.gifn.gif

welcome005.gif

Edited by ZionMistyc

Yeah Raq On I drew it :) That banner is really stroking my ego, ZionMistyc :D Thanks again to everyone, this is already so much fun!

I'm a bit late, but WELCOME Carmen! I´m glad to read you like the LP forum so much! I'm looking forward to reading your posts and reviews... :)

Hi Carmen,

Thanks for the welcome & right back at Ya! Nice to know I have a "newbie sister" here. Indeed, we shall have fun on this forum.

By the way, what talent you have. Your drawing is absolutely gorgeous. I look forward to chatting more.

Aloha