Pink Musk

BlueBear

Oh my, this is lovely. It smells so deliciously girly! It’s the same, lovely creamy vanilla musk base from French Musk but with something pale pink on it. It’s mildly tart from the berries first on, but then it dries down to pinky vanilla fluff. but not cotton candy-like fluff. The sugar is like a light powdered sugar sprinkled over it. I can see myself wearing this when I want to a girly girl (which is pretty much every day in the summertime since I practically live in sundresses :lol: )

ETA: I was just listening to my iPod, and Katy Perry came on. Pink Musk is how the album cover of Teenage Dream should smell. LOL! Not saying that this is overly youthful, but the smell is whimsical like the album cover.

Edited by BlueBear

I was having trouble trying to think of how to describe this, but pinky vanilla fluff hits it right on! It's soft, and sweet.. the pink isn't tart for me, and it's very... inobtrusive is all I can think of. It's not an overwhelming scent, and I think it could be layered with other scents easily.

Pink Musk developed beautifully throughout the day!! For the most part it smelled like a better, less chemical-y, version of Pink Sugar from Aquolina. Sometimes Pink Sugar can smell a bit "fake" .... Pink Musk smells more natural, like sweet warm incredibly beautiful smelling skin! Towards the end of the day it ended up smelling like a mix of Pink Sugar and French Musk. Gorgeous!

This was my favorite out of the 2 musks I ordered. It's a very girly, young scent. The scent stayed throughout the day though I reapplied at night and my friend loved it! Might have to get the full size bottle of this one :)

I love love love love Pink Musk! This is like a sexed up version of LP Pink, it reminds me of a dirty Sparkle Fuschia. Like if Sparkle Fuschia

grew up in bars and brothels in a nice part of town......

Like, if she was adopted by the brothel owners and protected from the scene, but she knew what it was like to seduce a man at a very early age... because she seduced Lucian, the bar back with the hazel eyes and tan skin. He was from Lithuania. He was 23 she was 16 when they met,. and she waited until she was 18 to seduce him, he brought her 2 dozen long stem pink roses to her room. They called it the Swan Room, because it had a veranda that overlooked the garden and pond area where 2 swans lived. He entered her room, the chandelier was dim, she was bathing in a tub full of pink sugared rose petals and milk... he could smell her skin in the air...

Everyone wanted to dine with her, but she rejected client after client because her heart belonged to Lucian. The expensive gifts piled up in the Swan Room from the high rolling clients that came to see the most desired and famous of all the courtesans, Occo Pink and Cougar..the brothel's leading ladies.

It was whispered there was a new courtesan in town that was going to dominate.. Poor Occo and Cougar didn't stand a chance next to this lovely and sexy, discovery!

That is exactly what I get from this gorgeous sexxxxy scent!!

I do have to add no offense to Occo and Cougar, Love you both but this is woooooo!!!

• 2 weeks later...

It would not be hard to make again. Did I not make enough? Do people still want MOAR!???!!!!

Yes please MOAR!! Pink Musk is definitely one of the best smelling fragrances LP has, IMHO. It's everything Pink Sugar wishes it was! lol :)

I am slathered in this today. Make that two slathers. My skin instantly, completely devoured the first one. No trace except a faint skin musk. Now, with the second slather, it is wafting an Aquolina Pink Sugar vibe, though much lighter and less sickly-sweet. This feels EXTREMELY young on me.

I hoarded this BV, I think you would die over this and French Musk. Reminds me of a young slutty Sparkle Fuschia/Orchidacious hybrid that smokes cloves and drinks Seven 7's

I never tried Orchidacious but if this is similar to Pink Sugar I'm sure I'll like it! So excited for the rebrew! :abfx:

I hoarded this BV, I think you would die over this and French Musk. Reminds me of a young slutty Sparkle Fuschia/Orchidacious hybrid that smokes cloves and drinks Seven 7's

Oops, I'm hoping it turns out to be a beautiful and elegant skin musk rather than a slutty one .....

This smells like OCCO pink to me. The pink sugar part burns off pretty quickly and I guess what I'm left with is French Musk. It smells similar to TMI but more subtle. It smells really natural or like I just took a shower. It's a very pretty skin scent!

This smells like OCCO pink to me. The pink sugar part burns off pretty quickly and I guess what I'm left with is French Musk. It smells similar to TMI but more subtle. It smells really natural or like I just took a shower. It's a very pretty skin scent!

I can't wait to get my package. I had to stop myself from getting French Musk. I hope this will last on me.

I can't wait to get my package. I had to stop myself from getting French Musk. I hope this will last on me.

They have a pretty decent throw on me and last until the next day on my skin. Wait until you smell Orchid Musk Joc, I think we might have the same taste in fragrances, so I believe you will love it. You can get a good idea of what French smells like with the dry down (base) of Pink and Orchid. French is beautiful, truly; a soft, warm, sweet vanilla musk. Not at all soapy or "old" stuffy smelling, not that strong musk either, just warm and gorgeous! ...Imho French is also one to own.

• 2 weeks later...

This smells like a lighter, not as overbearingly sweet Pink Sugar. Not that I mind overbearingly sweet! It doesn't wear as close to the skin as I thought it would. This...with a bit of patch is how I imagined LP Pink would smell on me and didn't.

I like it, very girly.

Edited by MeriendaTime

They have a pretty decent throw on me and last until the next day on my skin. Wait until you smell Orchid Musk Joc, I think we might have the same taste in fragrances, so I believe you will love it. You can get a good idea of what French smells like with the dry down (base) of Pink and Orchid. French is beautiful, truly; a soft, warm, sweet vanilla musk. Not at all soapy or "old" stuffy smelling, not that strong musk either, just warm and gorgeous! ...Imho French is also one to own.

Just saw this post. Orchid Musk was my preferred choice as I love orchid scents but they were gone by the time I returned from my holidays. I ordered two bottles of the Pink Musk to 'make up' for my loss, so to speak. Do you think I will like Exotic Musk? I have hoarded T.M.I but I really like phero-less scents so I might end up with a few bottles of the Caramel Musk.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Pink Musk. I love you. You are dirty and smell like slutty pinkness. Today I am wearing you and wish I owned a tight pink cashmere sweater and a lace push up bra.

I will need a second bottle so hopefully there is some left when I place my next order.