Sneaky Clean with Super Sexy for Women

I have both oil and beta for UN pheros which I adore. Recently I have been thinking of getting scents in spray as well as the dry down is much shorter. Anyway, I'm glad that I managed to grab 2 bottles since this was sold out when I got back from my vacation. After all, I am a huge fan of SS4W and it's more of a social mix than a sexual phero.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I snagged a sample of this, but I'm not sure if the sample if it's of the rebrew or the original. Whichever one it is, the first whiff of the vial smelled familiar. After I applied it, I figured out what it smelled like. Growing up, our house always had fancy shampoos from my mom's salon. It smells just like BIolage shampoo on me! It takes about two hours before the honey and vanilla musk are more prominent. Very nice.This may be terrible, but I could see myself swiping this on when I'm pressed for time and can't shower >:) I hope there's a full bottle of this by the time I get paid!

I'm trying this out for the second time, and I really like it. The first time, I liked it, but I ended up with a headache (probably unrelated) so I was leery about it. But I just can't stop smelling myself, lol. If I have enough money when I get paid next week, I may snatch up a bottle...

I just checked out of curiosity and the cart is back up to 8 bottles!! Mara is toying with us! :lol:

I always tell everyone that we load the cart conservatively so that we don't oversell an item. There's other avenues of sale for us that are not reflected in the cart numbers and we have to take those into consideration, such as write-ins in the custom/beta areas, invoicing, wholesale sales, Amazon sales, etc. We try to leave ourselves room for these and we do multiple recounts of stock before something is sold out.

I always tell everyone that we load the cart conservatively so that we don't oversell an item. There's other avenues of sale for us that are not reflected in the cart numbers and we have to take those into consideration, such as write-ins in the custom/beta areas, invoicing, wholesale sales, Amazon sales, etc. We try to leave ourselves room for these and we do multiple recounts of stock before something is sold out.

This can be a VERY good thing for those of us that think they have missed out on something - it's like getting a second chance :) :)

will there be ample re-brews or should one order now before the last of the sneaky sex magick disappears?

I may have enough on hand to brew another round if the demand is still high. This was such a surprise hit, no? Who woulda thunk a clean white lilac scent would appeal so strongly to our cake-obsessed crowd? :lol:

I'd re-stock if you do, Mara!! This is a classic!!

I may have enough on hand to brew another round if the demand is still high. This was such a surprise hit, no? Who woulda thunk a clean white lilac scent would appeal so strongly to our cake-obsessed crowd? :lol:

I'm not sure if this is easy to make and or get the ingredients for. But I have now ordered three bottles of this, and I can see myself always replacing my bottles when they empty. Would make me so happy if this became a permanent scent :)

It takes a talented, magical person to make the cake obsessed crowd love something else!

Edited by Mrschrissyrez

Yaya! I love the candy scents, but scents like these help to diffuse the pheros better to my more classic-ly inclined SO's nose.

hurrah! as soon as I'm paid I may have to order!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sure it's hormonal, but it's good!! I like it soapy, and I like it sweeter like this too. And it's comforting how it smells like my mom.

Oh good, I wasn't sure if smelling like mom was a bad thing. I wonder if it would smell sweeter on your mom?

My mom smells like clean laundry, more like CB than Sneaky.

We should open a "what does your mum smell like" thread! :lol: Mine smells like musk, and some scents remind me of her but I can't remember what now. I think Embody the Tarot: Emperor did back in the early days, but my nose may be more refined now and I might change my mind if I revisited it...

We should open a "what does your mum smell like" thread! :lol: Mine smells like musk, and some scents remind me of her but I can't remember what now. I think Embody the Tarot: Emperor did back in the early days, but my nose may be more refined now and I might change my mind if I revisited it...

My mother was a Libra, so she had to have several scents. I specifically remember Tabu, Dior's Poison, Heaven Sent, & White Shoulders.

This is wearing sweet on me today instead of soapy. I think it's the honey. It smells like my mom!!!

*goes and checks ingredients* there is honey in this? Is Cactus Flower honey different than the reg. honey note? B/C I cannot wear honey at all. I just had to pop into this thread and say again how much I love this one. Def. one of my top 3 now.

I have been using this a lot recently due it being in my handbag, it made my night out saturday go really well I think, along with a spritz of La Femme to begin the night. I noticed it was very very soapy sat night, though that may have been my continual reapplication hahahaha.

Well if you like the CB scent too then you will adore Sneaky Clean.

I read this whole thread just looking for how much this is similar to Cuddly Bunny, since CB is also a clean cotton/linen type of scent. I already have Super Sexy unscented, so I suppose I don't really need this if I'm OK with the effects of layering CB over my unscented SS.

I think of Cuddle Bunny as more clean laundry scent but Sneaky Clean as a more clean body and hair scent.

*goes and checks ingredients* there is honey in this? Is Cactus Flower honey different than the reg. honey note? B/C I cannot wear honey at all. I just had to pop into this thread and say again how much I love this one. Def. one of my top 3 now.

It is a rare occasion that I can wear honey. (ATO and Torrid Sorcery are pretty much the only things that come to mind right now.) This is the first time Sneaky Clean smelled sweet on me. It was more just the essence of sweet, not necessarily honey like. Maybe a mild skin like note.

Really! I love CB so now I'm wondering if I won't be able to stand Sneaky Clean. :) LOL

I was going to say this to you earlier and got distracted. Cuddle Bunny will always be in my regular rotation, Sneaky...not so much. CB is brighter to me...more THERE. Sneaky is so Dove Soap (ON ME) and so NOT there. Get a sample of Sneaky if anything, but don't get your hopes up, it may not work on you either. I think you are onto something with just wearing your CB with SS4W. In fact...that is what I am going to do! So it's like Bang!

Gosh. I had no interest in clean scents, but the more I stalk this thread the more convinced I am that I need this.

Me either, I love rich and sweet.

I read this whole thread just looking for how much this is similar to Cuddly Bunny, since CB is also a clean cotton/linen type of scent. I already have Super Sexy unscented, so I suppose I don't really need this if I'm OK with the effects of layering CB over my unscented SS.

I have both CB and SC, and both are huge loves for me. And I don't normally care for clean scents, but there's something about these two. I also have unscented SS...I just add more SS to Sneaky when I want a little extra. I have a sample of SC, I can send it to you if you want, no charge of course! I've just been sharing my samples :)

I must be the only one here who isn't a huge fan of the scent :(

On initial application, all I get is the extremely overwhelming scent of soap, very sharp to the point where I almost get a headache from the scent wafting up my nose. After about 4 hours it does die down and the cactus honey peeks out, which is lovely, but after 4 hours it doesn't exactly have much throw..

I HAVE tried coupling it with OCCO Pink, though! You'd think they don't go at all, but I was completely surprised when the initial soap smell dissipated a little to morph into this gorgeous, sweet and almost creamy scent!

I almost bought this unsniffed, but thankfully I had the sense to get a sample instead! While it's tolerable with OCCO Pink and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the effects of SS4W, I think I'll just have SS4W boosted into something I'd wear more :)

Edit: Cuddle Bunny is my NUMBER ONE favourite LP scent ever, but unfortunately this had no love for me! While CB smells sweetly-clean and cuddly with a complex scent to my nose, SS4W was just sharp soapy soap :/

Edited by intertwining

I have a sample of SC, I can send it to you if you want, no charge of course! I've just been sharing my samples :)

You are an absolute peach! My email is in my profile, if you don't mind dropping me a note so I can reply back with my address. Also let me know some of your faves or wants and I'll see if I can reciprocate.