Sneaky Clean with Super Sexy for Women

Sneaky clean surprised me! Its like a really nice bar soap that's reminiscent of flowers(non specifically) I was wanting to hate this one but its too pretty to hate. Especially right after a shower its very clean, a Tad "blue" n lightly powdery.

My man said I'm flowery and he likes the scent. His reaction to the pheromone wasn't very nice, he was a douche. But Im also quite depressed more so than usual so that could play a big role.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God I love this stuff! I have soooo many pheros & perfumes now, and they're all brilliant, but this one is just magickal.

I wore it to an evening class yesterday and we were broken up into small groups and sat at round tables discussing things. The woman sitting next to me just kept turning and talking to me and looking at me all the time. Her pupils kept dilating and she kept staring at me for longer than you usually would, like she couldn't help herself. She's not gay, she just seemed absolutely knocked over the head by my "Sneakiness". And I kept catching her turning her head half towards me and taking long hard sniffles, lol.

Afterwards we were moved around to different seating areas 3 times, and this man in my class kept rushing up behind me to make sure he was going to sit right next to me.

No need to be sad. I'm actually surprised how rare that is here that a scent does not work for me. Most LP potions are just fab and I can have any of them with SS4W added, isn't that something to be happy about? :D

I wore this today and I was really digging the scent more than usual, so I slathered it on(one and half more swipes than usual) I don't think I got much selfies and I didn't care about the hits because I just wanted to smell awesome.

Later (9hrs) I had the man smell and he told me I smelt like a portapotty!! :(

He told me he thought it was my breath at first, I just think he's rude and I'm all paranoid now

Did you guys mud wrestle in manure?! That is so insane! This smells the opposite of that to me and to my bf.

There could be a number of explanations for him thinking you smelled like Andy Gump. Did you excercise or maybe break a sweat somehow?

Did you eat broccoli or garlic? Are you a heavy sweater? Not the fuzzy warm kind- the other kind. 9 hours later you could smell like anything- and what he is smelling could be anything- sweat, environment, flatulence?, food.. a fast romp in manure.. .. Did he say.. You smell like shit kid - or did he say You smell like a portapotty darling, I thought it was the sudden onset of halitosis, but alas I was mistaken, it is this new scent you applied so liberally 9 hours ago, and combined with the curry garlic balls we just ate at Lollapalooza you are emitting rays of cow tipping fumes...

How did he say it? What was the context?

If my bf doesn't particularly like a scent, he says it smells like chocolate to him, if he loves it he says it smells like lavender. It could be related though because chocolate is the color of shit - so maybe he means I smell like shit but he would never ever say that to me because I would break his nose.

He just said the perfume smells like a portapotty and thought it was my breath--which to me is a direct insult considering im ocd about all that hygiene bsns. I didnt do anything out of the ordinary and i ate soup of the tomato variety...Its too cold to sweat but it wouldnt have occurred to me that theres more than a few things that can eff up a pretty scent (every fall theres rotting fish corps everywhere, so, being more aware of that now) Last time he liked it and said i smelled like baby powder. If only a romp through cow shit was the problem :lol:

Whats goin on right now is that it powdered up to infinity quite a bit but the initial scent is still kinda there. i personally think he doesnt like the take on (super epic) powdery florals...mostly cuz i can see that take on what he smelled but its a bit of a far fetched opinion because i had to huff for 30 minutes for me to see any similarities

Ooh good point Joc. Maybe it was the cactus flower that can smell like honey and honey can smell skank sometimes, and he probably doesn't like the smell of overt vagina, so in his head he translated that to smelling like shit. He probably doesn't dig the honey note, which can really tend to smell kinda snatchy on me. Some men might get turned off by that. At least he said portapotty and not you smell like a freshly brewed deuce, but yeah saying your breath smelled like that was kinda rude. Get a new bf. If he can't appreciate your LPS, fuck him.

If my bf doesn't particularly like a scent, he says it smells like chocolate to him, if he loves it he says it smells like lavender.

:smiley-laughing024: God, men's noses are hilarious. A lot of them seem to have the scent version of colour-blindness. Poor sad creatures, it almost makes you feel sorry for them. Perhaps nature created them with dysfunctional noses to compensate for their naturally abundant smelliness.

As for your BF Anonymous2F- that is hugely disturbing. I love Sneaky Clean in an unhealthy way, and can't stand the thought of anyone associating it with something so disgusting. Perhaps it smelt too nice and clean, and his crazy nose had to translate that into something nasty so he'd feel more comfortable?

Oh, the cactus honey note? I swear there wasn't honey of Any kind in this(i didnt know haja) but I can in all srsness accept that it morphed into a fresh clean slutty clam w.a light powdery "aura". Being that it was on my chest and being inside all day --the warmth probably made it evolve and morphed it :I

Idk, if im not in the mood and he wants to be a thirsty lil ho then I can wear this as repellent or something Hahaha

I think that's a terrible handicap! Imagine how devastating it would be to not be able to smell properly :(

• 1 month later...

Wore this one the other day to a family thing with my parents, aunt and grandparents. All day everyone just kept telling me how beautiful I was, how I was the most beautiful woman in the family, etc. I love a good ego-stroking.

Wore it to work with a generous spritz of DHEAS. I was greatly admired.

I am going to be trying this in January for sure.

irish eyes, given that you liked X Appeal I think you will love this as well. It's got that same stealth aspect--so quiet and subtle that it's appropriate for almost any situation, while packing such a powerful effect with the phero!

Argh! Was very excited to try this and it's not a perfect fit for me, not yet. Both good and bad reviews. The bad is it wears too innocent and was a tad soapy. The good is if I apply less the soapiness will tone down, boost w extra SS and wear it when I'm feeling vulnerable I could work with it. This scent is so beautiful and classy I need to find a way to make it work.

I'm gonna get a sample for a friend that didn't like the random trials I gave her way back when I put no thought into matching scents and personalities. This could work very well for her gentle, serene, calm personality who likes everything immaculate.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried this while I was also wearing Occo Blue, so I'll also pop back to see what comes of trying Sneaky Clean on its own. That being said my initial impression was that it smelled very much like soap/detergent/fabric softener right out of the bottle. However, that cleared and after a few hours I was surprised at how much the vanilla and florals came through instead of musk. Based on the initial scent I would never have guessed at how floral and especially sweet this would dry on me.

Sadly nothing noticeable in terms of the pheros from other folks... I don't think. As for self-effects I was pretty punchy at choir (I applied just before I left for pre-performance run through) and was sassing everyone. I can be sassy anyway but I wasn't intending to be and I usually save that for more social engagements rather than evensong, so I was certainly surprised. Like, I snarked out loud at my (adorable) choirmaster in front of the organist, director of music, and rest of my choir in the middle of rehearsal in the chapel. I try not to be too social with our choirmaster in rehearsal -- oops. I have no idea if this was the pheros, though. If so it's not what I would have expected based on the description but since this was my first time wearing anything with SS4W maybe that's just how I react to it -- or the cops in the Occo! It was more what I would have expected from TMI. Good god, I'll have to be careful with that one!

• 5 months later...

Sneaky Clean smells sooooooooo good! XD It's one of the scents I really can't get enough of :hearts0425:
The super sexy in it makes me feel so girly (in a good way). Like that feeling you get when you're having a good day and you decide to just go shopping randomly and you see so many pretty things to try on or buy!!!

This was really the sort of soapy scent I did not used to like - but Love Potions has made me re-think that!

Sure, I still love the sultry, sweet and foodie scents (Mara's Rocket Fuel for instance, or the Sexology scent - plus probably hundreds of others) but there is certainly room in my collection for something as fresh as this!

Sort of as a palate-cleanser, as a change from my usual scents.

It helps that, unlike a lot of alcohol-based perfumes in this category, it's not stabby or sharp; it is clean, light and fresh but it doesn't do the overwhelmingly soapy thing on my skin that others can do.

I actually wear it combined with Rocket Fuel sometimes, to sort of lighten that up a little. They work surprisingly well together!

Phero-wise, it makes me feel relaxed and confident, good in my skin.

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered some trial sizes of most of the perfumes I found interesting and this was one of them. I really liked this one immediately. From wet to dry-down it is beautiful. Very clean and light. I'm going to want an oil and a spray of this one. It makes me happy to wear it. Love love love.

That is all.

• 2 months later...

I was wearing this yesterday at the bar, out celebrating with a gf. We were in the middle of talking about the perfume & a guy came up & started commenting on how intoxicating we smelled (from this). I was getting hit on a lot at both bars, but I was the most covered up woman in the place. The weather was in the 50s & I had busted out with the leopard print fleece vest, black skinny jeans, & riding boots. I guess the extra body heat I was putting out really diffused the scent? It got crazy after we were dancing & I started sweating. I guess I will definitely go with less clothing next time, lol. For some reason when I spray it on the front of my outfit, I just feel like the scent is really up in my grill, though. I still like the way it smells anyway, I just know not to do the "walk through" with this one.

• 4 weeks later...

I love everything about this one! I love the scent because it reminds me of fancy pretty bath products, which I've always adored ever since I was little. Having sensitive skin does not allow me to use most of these products but this scent has replaced this desire of them for me. :)

Super Sexy gives me this sexy feminine confidence but without being too sexual. It's just this touch of it but still day/work wearable. I even walk different when I wear this. This is the scent that got me addicted to LPMP!

• 10 months later...

This was the most surprising perfume of all. I THOUGHT I did not like florals or clean scents at all. Not my thing! I likes the sweet stuff! But this one really schooled me! As soon as I tried it, I knew I would need a full bottle. I like some clean scents in candle form but even those are "sharp" to my nose. I never liked the clean cottons or fresh linens. They just did not smell good to me and I definitely would not have worn those as a perfume. But this...this is so different while maintaining the clean scent. It is very clean. It smells like the best laundry detergent/fabric softener/soap/body wash ever made. But it also has a very sweet smell which is balanced by a floral honey. It is so so so good! Even if you don't like florals or clean scents you will like this one. My favorite way to use it is after a bath and before bed. I have the spray form and I can smell it on my sheets. It also has some linger in the morning which almost extends the clean feeling from the shower or bath the night before. Try this one for sure. I really think this one will appeal to 99.9 percent of the population.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ladies,

I am in love with Sneaky clean! I agree with the others regarding the smell-it truly does smell like a luxurious soap! It is like I just stepped out of a rich, relaxing bubble bath. I wore it to a workshop I conduct. The attendees are usually all men, maybe 1-2 women. I had alot of DIHL! One man came up to my podium and asked the same question like 3 times! Then he kind of just stood there like he didn't know why he didn't want to leave! lol One man came up and asked me a question and just kept getting closer and closer to me!

My husband decided to drop by and take me to lunch that day. It is the first time he has done that, even though his office is extremely close. Sneaky clean is currently my favorite.

Scent-wise, this is VERY soapy for me. In the vial it smells like a hospital hand soap (but in it's defense, we have fairly nice soap at my hospital! Hahah!). It's very strong and has good throw. It also lasts a long time. It smells very clean and fresh. The BF actually chose this for me to wear to bed, so I can't speak to the phero aspect. When I woke up it still smelled powdery and clean. I like it much better after drydown because initially it is VERY intense for me.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a newbie (just got my very first order) and tried this one today. Hmmm. Don't crucify me here, but my first impression is that this really reminds me a LOT of Avon's Sweet Honesty, which I wore eons ago as a young teen. They still make it - I know bc an older co-worker had it on a couple of weeks ago and I recognized it immediately. She confirmed that yes, it was SH. So, I LOVE the strength of this. Just a couple of verrrrry small lines drawn on my collarbone and underside of my forearm and I smell yummy 9 hours later! I wish all of my fragrances had the strength of this one. It wafts nicely too - not overpowering, more like a clean, fluffy cloud that surrounds me lightly, but just hovers close enough and doesn't fill the room or anything. It's clean. To my nose, it's more "laundry" clean than "skin" clean, but I do like it. I'm usually more drawn to vanilla and resins and "deeper", "dirtier" scents. The weirdest thing is that I am getting NO self fx from the pheros AT ALL. I haven't noticed anything from anyone else, either. ? Bummer! What gives? I didn't notice anything at all either the two times I wore Perfect Match, although I DO think it affected hubby nicely! I'll use up my sample of this, and hopefully in a week or two the phero effects might become apparent, but although this IS nice, it's not a "me" scent and I feel almost like I'm pretending to be someone else when I'm wearing this. Oh well, there are tons of delicious LPs still to try, and it's so much FUN figuring out which ones are "me"! ?

Edited by LexiJo

You might be one who needs a stronger dose of pheros to see effects. I don't get anything from any phero enhanced fragrances. It takes a lot of the UN scented pheros for me to get hits and selfies. Just start playing with the dosage. And take notes!

You might be one who needs a stronger dose of pheros to see effects. I don't get anything from any phero enhanced fragrances. It takes a lot of the UN scented pheros for me to get hits and selfies. Just start playing with the dosage. And take notes!

I was thinking along the same lines. Sneaky clean is a very powerful scent, I think I'd have to use like 1/6th of what I normally use with other scents

I'm a newbie (just got my very first order) and tried this one today. Hmmm. Don't crucify me here, but my first impression is that this really reminds me a LOT of Avon's Sweet Honesty, which I wore eons ago as a young teen. They still make it - I know bc an older co-worker had it on a couple of weeks ago and I recognized it immediately. She confirmed that yes, it was SH. So, I LOVE the strength of this. Just a couple of verrrrry small lines drawn on my collarbone and underside of my forearm and I smell yummy 9 hours later! I wish all of my fragrances had the strength of this one. It wafts nicely too - not overpowering, more like a clean, fluffy cloud that surrounds me lightly, but just hovers close enough and doesn't fill the room or anything. It's clean. To my nose, it's more "laundry" clean than "skin" clean, but I do like it. I'm usually more drawn to vanilla and resins and "deeper", "dirtier" scents. The weirdest thing is that I am getting NO self fx from the pheros AT ALL. I haven't noticed anything from anyone else, either. ? Bummer! What gives? I didn't notice anything at all either the two times I wore Perfect Match, although I DO think it affected hubby nicely! I'll use up my sample of this, and hopefully in a week or two the phero effects might become apparent, but although this IS nice, it's not a "me" scent and I feel almost like I'm pretending to be someone else when I'm wearing this. Oh well, there are tons of delicious LPs still to try, and it's so much FUN figuring out which ones are "me"! ?

Well there's the point Halo made in regard to the phero dose to consider. Dosage is a BIG thing. You can either overdose or under-dose.

I'd say that you need to experiment with the phero in general a bit longer to be sure.

Additionally, there are many outside factors that contribute in addition to you hitting that sweet spot. My 1st suggestion is if this is a phero blend you are really interested in you'll need to write down your dosages and try it a few more times. Don't look for hits just enjoy yourself and see what happens.

Some phero blends had some pretty noticeable effects to me right away while others took a long time to see results. I was convinced TH didn't do anything for me but after a whole holiday season of trying it out I got it.

Selfies- I don't get selifies from all the blends. TH works well socially on others when I wear it. But, I get NO selifies. That's fine, I get happy just enjoying the effects of the social engineering it provides. Good enough to make it a fav.

Hits- You may (maybe) have witnessed a hit you might not have registered. Most hits are subtle. But, after practice you might be able to notice them. Big hits can be fun, funny or sometimes uncomfortable. People with strong or decent social filters are not going to drool all over you.

Then of course it's all chemistry. I love the scent of sneaky clean. But, honestly SS4W has never really done anything for me. Selifies or socially, not with out help anyway. Meaning I added a little EST, Lace or CB to get the job done. Also Bang works well on me.

It's just a matter of trial and try again and keep track of those dosages.

A sweet spot for one blend may not be the same for another.

I can use some phero enhanced scents and get better hits with those than the Un blends. Perfect Match comes to mind here for me.

My first phero blend was in an enhanced scent with LFM. OMG. That was just luck I guess. The hits were distinct and I was a believer right then. That just happens to be a harder hitting phero for me and one I get great selifies with as well as hits. The hits are sometines noticeable right away or can be more subtle.

The best thing you can do is just track your dosages and remember it sometimes takes time to hit that sweet spot. It's worth it. :)

Edited by StacyK

• 5 weeks later...

I've never noticed much of a phero effect with this one, although I also can't say I've been watching too closely. But I don't mind at all, because I love the smell of Sneaky Clean! It reminds me of one of LUSH's Easter bath bombs, the Immaculate Eggception -- so much so that I keep thinking, really? There's NO ylang ylang in this?? I suppose I'm just mixing up my florals. Anyway, Sneaky Clean is exactly what you'd want in a clean, "post-bath" blend without the blandness that sometimes goes with a soapy perfume. The scent of SC alone is downright enticing! :)

• 3 months later...

I've had very nice results from this (2-3 drops of oil smeared on neck/cleavage). In terms of selfies I've experienced a slightly elevated mood. In terms of others, both men and women have responded well--very chatty. I've gotten slightly heart-eyed reactions from men, light and cute as opposed to strongly lustful and potentially worrisome ones. Definitely a keeper blend.

And I LOVE the scent! I would bathe in it if I could. I put it on and I'm like:

ETA: I wore this earlier tonight when out to dinner with some friends. I know the owner because I'm a regular. He came over to say hi and he was all big heart eyes when he looked at me. He got a big grin and told my friends that I was his "prettiest, most beautiful customer" (!) and when one of my friends said "Oh yeah?", he said "Yes, she's..." and he fumbled for words and just wound up repeating what he'd said before. LOL!

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 1 month later...

I'm going to have to agree with LexiJo - this scent reminds me of Avon's Sweet Honesty. That was my first perfume, so the scent-triggered memories for this are fantastic. This, to me, is a grown-up version: a clean, sweet, and innocent springtime perfume. I haven't seen any noticeable hits with it yet, but honestly this is so gorgeous I'll wear it even if I never get a response from the phero.

I put off buying this because for some reason I thought it would be boring. OMG I was so wrong! I love it. It's quite annoying that there are so many LPMP perfumes that I love because it makes deciding what to wear really hard. This is a really comforting scent to me though. It does smell really clean but also I find it quite warm. It reminds me a little of getting clean clothes out of a warm tumble dryer.

I love Sneaky Clean and I forget how much I love it so it gets overlooked in my collection a lot. I'm wearing it today and I'm pretty sure I've gotten some phero hits. I went to a local coffee shop and was in line in front of an extremely fit cyclist. After I placed my order, I moved forward and stood in front of the gelato. He wandered over to look at the gelato, as if he may buy some, got really close to me and then took a deep breath. It's possible that he really wanted gelato but he had zero body fat so I'm guessing that was not the case.

Later, I had a customer at work look at me with deer's in headlights and I've gotten extra friendly responses from most other customers. :)

Edited by tink333

• 5 months later...

Hello ladies! I'm a total newbie here, received my first order a week ago...after hours and hours of reading the forums I went with the woman's sampler, as highly suggested by so many, thank you. I've been meaning to write my review of Sneaky Clean w/SS4W after my first usage, but I always end up reading and reading in the forums! That is an addiction in itself!

So having read it was work friendly, that's where I began with my samples of goodies! I wasnt surprised that I LOVED the scent ( I normally hate anything floral or clean smelling on my skin) having read by so many that this seems to be a comman experience, liking/loving LP scents I normally would stay away from. It smelled fantastic on me! Of course I was petrified I was accidentally in OD land being this was my first application but hey I smelled fabulous!!!

At first I was in contact with my everyday coworkers, all seemed in a good mood, but that's not far from the norm...then as the customers started rolling in , I'm a server at very busy hotel, there was no mistaken it...they were all smiles and full of compliments on how sweet I was. I had 2 separate couples hug me when they were leaving!! And the tips I got were definitely better than usual. The women had this huge smile with a starry eyed look on them while talking to me and the men were very sweet as well. Ok so while I have some nice customers, this was way out of the norm...I loved it! As for selfies, not sure, I can say that overall I was in a better mood.

As for how it affected my SO...I'll have to give that another shot, nothing from his end...

Will be posting more reviews of my fabulous journey into the world of phero addiction!

That's awesome! So glad you had a great first experience :)

And that's been my experience with SS4W too - lots of great reactions from coworkers and even strangers. But my b/f doesn't really react to it. I only get a reaction from him if I wear a more dominant phero.

By more dominant, something with cops? I've been testing from my samples and haven't quite found it yet,the phero and/or my sweet spot with him "wanting" me after he's been in contact with my glorious scent lol. Having said that, the sex while wearing a couple was definitely more intense :) Still trying to find one that will have him pawing at me.

I'm ordering a bunch of new samples, and suggestions would be so appreciated. Thank you!