Sneaky Clean with Super Sexy for Women

Yay, I eked 5 bottles out. All done in oil, roll-on bottles.

So here's the list:

Eggers

Halo

Raq on

Pele

Chrissy

To purchase, you can use the Buy Gift Cert option in your cart, so you can add it to a sale order or something. Or I can send an invoice if you prefer. Take your time, these are held for you until you're ready. If after 2 weeks you've changed your mind, please let us know so someone else can have.

And I WILL try to make more, just have to see what that replacement ingredient smells like when it arrives. I do hope they kept it the same!

Thanks Ladies!

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so happy for everyone on the list! I love this so much. Super sexy is a winner for me. I'd be so happy to see more scents with it in. If it's not a trade secret, which component may be different in rebrew? For me personally even something similar would be amazing. My enthusiasm for this is probably thus far only matched by hearts ease in my arsenal of getting through life scents! That said, more scents in future with cuddle bunny would be amazing also.

Thanks again, Mara, for holding one of these for me. I will order again when September's new releases come out. :D

Or if it's more convenient for you to send it with my current package, you can send an invoice. Whatever is easier for you.

Edited to eliminate redundant phrase.

Edited by Eggers

Yay, I eked 5 bottles out. All done in oil, roll-on bottles.

So here's the list:

Eggers

Halo

Raq on

Pele

Chrissy

To purchase, you can use the Buy Gift Cert option in your cart, so you can add it to a sale order or something. Or I can send an invoice if you prefer. Take your time, these are held for you until you're ready. If after 2 weeks you've changed your mind, please let us know so someone else can have.

And I WILL try to make more, just have to see what that replacement ingredient smells like when it arrives. I do hope they kept it the same!

Thanks Ladies!

I am def. adding this to an order so no worries but I want to be sure on HOW to order this, so you want us to just add the proper amount of gift certs (5 GC X 6 = $30) to cart and then add more stuff or proceed to check out right?

Also, I may be interested in the next round of new releases. Can I add the Squeaky Clean to my September order or did you want it ordered before the new releases? (just trying to save you on shipping/packaging)

You should probably do it with GC, so I know to give you one from the last round that is reserved for you. (And yes, you can wait til new releases, and please add it to the rest of your order, not alone.)

I got the new ingredient in yesterday! Thank the Gods, it seems identical. I'm going to brew up some more today and put it back into the cart. :)

I am sooooo in love with this. It reminds me of dove soap, or even freshly washed white towels. I put a small dab on my arm, and I keep going to sniff it. Mind you, I put it on my bicep as I had dabs of other newly received samples up and down my arm! I probably look like I'm smelling my arm pit. Lol. I asked my BF to smell it and he said it smells like insense. Absolutely not!!! I HATE insense. Insense remindes me of smoked, spiced chicken. And this is not that! I can't wait to try it out Monday in its entirety...we'll see if he says the same. He won't, but I'm anxious to test the phero. I've exposed him to Detective and the Dame, and he said it smells 'fresh.' Sneaky reminds me of Detective and the Dame, but DD has that tobacco/powdery scent. This is strictly clean, soft, soap. I'm glad I got one of the rebrews! Hopefully its the same!

There is just not much I can add to the reviews that hasn't already been said.

Dove soap, yes. Fresh and clean, yes....Could indeed be mistaken for a lotion...unobtrusive for sure. Reminds me a bit of the Philosophy "Grace" family of perfume types. I don't smell any honey at all. Hours later the musk comes out and it doesn't "pierce" my nose at all...

Not something I am swooning for or rattling Mara's cage for more of but there is indeed a time and place in my life for such a scent. Will put it in my weekend bag for HG's and see what Mr. Flower Nose has to say about it. I bet it smells good on Pajamas. (Not that I have such things at HG's...just saying.)

Light enough to layer with just about anything for the phero although for some reason SS4W doesn't do so much for me. I think that is because it hasn't come in a scent yet that really rocks on me...

This reminds of me of a deodorant I used to use. But more complex and much more refined smelling and like others have noted, gives a musky scents later. It certainly reminds me of getting out of the shower...maybe cause that's when I usually apply deodorant?

Like Lady V mentioned, this is perfect for time when you're on the dot. I slathered some on the other night while pampering myself I had spacers between my freshly painted nails and a moisturizing mask on my face. The scent was VERY congruent to my mood. I felt clean and relaxed. I almost forgot I was on the dot.

and see what Mr. Flower Nose has to say about it.

LOL!! He's never going to live that one down, is he!!

This ones a winner! I turned my sample into a small spray, and yesterday at an orientation meeting, I stepped behind a colleague (who has to be in his 80s) and he did a double take a few seconds after I passed. Today, I accidentally wore it because I never labled the bottle, but also had on TMI and Rainow falls (I was def a 'fresh factory') to a sushi place, and in line this guy behind me kept staring. I was a bit rough looking, and he wasn't all that cute for my tastes. He was buff and Italian looking, which was nice, but looked quite young, so I didn't even flirt with him. But he kept staring, which irritated me. Lol. I'll blame that on the SS4W. I can't wait for my bottle! Its so fresh, I love it!

This reminds of me of a deodorant I used to use. But more complex and much more refined smelling and like others have noted, gives a musky scents later. It certainly reminds me of getting out of the shower...maybe cause that's when I usually apply deodorant?

Like Lady V mentioned, this is perfect for time when you're on the dot. I slathered some on the other night while pampering myself I had spacers between my freshly painted nails and a moisturizing mask on my face. The scent was VERY congruent to my mood. I felt clean and relaxed. I almost forgot I was on the dot.

Okay, I JUST figured out what On the Dot meant. I must be getting slow. LOL. I think this would be great for that time though. I never thought of that. It is such a fresh clean scent that it would counter the negative frumpies.

Okay, I JUST figured out what On the Dot meant. I must be getting slow. LOL. I think this would be great for that time though. I never thought of that. It is such a fresh clean scent that it would counter the negative frumpies.

I practically bathed in it during my last "dot" and it was quite lovely. My skin chemistry did change it a bit, but not grotesquely. It was still clean and fresh. It's a nice way to feel when one is on the bleeds!

This week I have layered Sneaky Clean with BAM Orchid Rose. I was surprised how well those 2 scents go together. I've used just a tiny amount of BAM so that the effects of beta-nol and copuline add to the effects of SS4W. At least for me, it was success. The atmosphere with my co-workers at the office was very nice and friendly and I was feeling good. I'll try it again next week.

• 2 weeks later...

A few posts back Calii was teasing me about this being better with cops. Does anyone know if this is too soft a scent to boost w/cops, without significantly changing the scent? I was toying with the idea of having a bottle boosted... but I'm afraid it'd ruin the perfume. Whaddya y'all think?

Thanks Mara. :) To be honest, I'm not sure I need a cops boost with this. It's crazy-effective the way it is. And the smell - !!! Maybe I shouldn't mess with perfection...

I suppose I can always use Occo Blue if I feel I need a cops hit. I think I recall someone said they paired well.

I've tried it with occo blue! I need to get myself some blue shield. I gave a pair of fresh smelling pheros to a friend as a gift and she wanted what I was wearing (sneaky clean)! My sneaky clean is too preciouss. So we ended up swapping a bit of sneaky clean for occo blue.

And they do go together quite well! But the occo blue slightly over powers the soft soapy scent of sneaky clean eventually on my skin.

Good to know, MT, thank you! I'll be careful not to use too much Blue. Shouldn't be a problem though - I'm still working on the sample I got way back in February or March! Lol! Can hardly wait to make my order! :D

As usual, testing without checking notes:

Wet: fancy guest soap, but also sth surprisingly foody! Vanilla?

The ss4w, which I haven't worn in a while, gives immediate swish to hips.

Drying down: again with the food! Sweet! Powdered sugar?

Dry: what's this now? Oakmoss? Reminds of NEW. Getting very femmey and pretty.

Ss4w = cheeks smiling uncontrollably; 2 women and 1 gobsmacked man have hit on me; feel a bit energized after having dragggged all day due to getting like 90 minutes of sleep last night. I'd forgotten how multi-purpose this blend is.

Uh ohhh I think I may have put too much of this on. The A-nol is making me really jittery :(

Newbie lesson learned - do not put a lot on cleavage!

Am always surprised at how much the scent projects the pheros...I don't get jittery,just terribly terribly alert :rol222:

...witch Hazel is a good fast remover for excesses,but I prefer to just spread it around!

I wore this to the park today, the bus driver on the way was very friendly, put down the coin part of my change then picked it back up to put it right in my hand, then a lady sat near us and said how much she liked what i had done with my littlest's hair- three messy plaits tied with the only bobble i had in my bag, finger combed as i had no brush, just to keep her a bit cooler, then she proceeded to tell me about her three sons, her sister's three girls and she was only on the bus two stops. Like 4minutes. I noticed one guy in the park carry his little girl unnecessarily near to our blanket several times too.

My little eye spied & saw that this is still available and thus me getting some. Does this work better in oil or spray?

I have poured the content of one of the trial vials into a small spray bottle and filled the bottle with 2 parts of alcohol. It works very well as a spray, especially if you like to spray it on your hair, and the diffusion is great. On the other hand, the oil works also very well and it lasts a bit longer than the spray.

Am always surprised at how much the scent projects the pheros...I don't get jittery,just terribly terribly alert :rol222:

...witch Hazel is a good fast remover for excesses,but I prefer to just spread it around!

Oooh thanks for the rec Calii!

I have poured the content of one of the trial vials into a small spray bottle and filled the bottle with 2 parts of alcohol. It works very well as a spray, especially if you like to spray it on your hair, and the diffusion is great. On the other hand, the oil works also very well and it lasts a bit longer than the spray.

I went with oil in the end although I think I prefer spray.