Lizzy's Ebil Sugared Ginger Cookies

katz

Oh, eeebil Lizzy... I can *taste* the cookies here! LP swung it outta da park on this...

You will simply want to nom yourself, wherever you apply it!

Is this one super gingery (like Sugared Gingerbread is on me :) ) or is it more soft like Garland & Lace?

Is this one super gingery (like Sugared Gingerbread is on me :) ) or is it more soft like Garland & Lace?

Mmmm...it's strongly ginger,for sure. Buttery at the base...and a bit 'simpler' than G&L is - not as many spices. I can smell the sweet sugar at the top too. I'll try to compare the 2 tonight, pretty sure I have a small sniffie of Sug. Gingerbread.

I had to eat ALLL the cookies to get this right!

Best. Excuse. EVERRRRR!!!! :lol:

I have a feeling this stuff is going to be responsible for me drooling all over my laptop to the point that it gets flooded and crashes.....

I got my order with this today, and I loooove it! So ginger-y and sweet. Not overpowering at all, I smell like a giant cookie. :)

Oh, eeebil Lizzy... I can *taste* the cookies here! LP swung it outta da park on this...

You will simply want to nom yourself, wherever you apply it!

outta da park, INDEED !!!

:wacko::):blue_dancing_banana::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy:

SG !!! I LUVS YOU !!!! :020105~21:

I finally got to the PO to sign for my package, did some banking, bottle/can returns, went to check on Mom, came home, did dishes and poured myself a cup of coffee....then ripped the "mother" open !! My Ebil Sug'd Ginger Cookies is DA BOMB !!! EXACTLY how I had hoped !! SG captured every delicious bite of those cookies. Thank You Danna, uz teh BEST !!

nommy, nom, nom, nom....

Holy CRAP Liz[#1], Liz #2 here was drooling from frist sniff! Your idea and SG's blending genius have resulted in something that literally smells like you just ripped open a fresh package of uber-buttery death-by-cholesterol sugar-crusted ginger cookies! There really is nothing more to say--that's what it freakin smells like. Dead-on. There should be a disclaimer on this thing that says we are not responsible for gratuitous nomming of self while wearing this fragrance. :wacko:

Edited by Invidiana

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Total NOM! I haven't smelled anything so gingersnappy since Arcana's Little Ghoulie; yet another delicious idea from Mistress Liz!

• 2 years later...

So. Mistress Liz sent me a sample of this! :heart: I couldn't find a thread for it, so here goes. <ETA: Many apologies if I'm doubling a thread!!!>

:Dannaalterego::burning-heart:

I WUB THIS NOMMY SUGARY GINGERY COOKIE EDIBLE EBIIIILLLLLNESS!!!!!!

OMFG this is delicious. Makes me smell like a...not a gingersnap exactly...I know! I smell like my homemade snickerdoodles, with some ginger thrown in for emphasis. Fresh out of the oven. Being eaten by Mr. Matt. You see where I'm going with this. OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!!!

Now, Ms Liz tells me that she and Mara are plotting a rebrew in a month or so.

All in favor say, "Aye."

AYE! Heh.

~Thanks again, Liz! :heart:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

So. Mistress Liz sent me a sample of this! :heart: I couldn't find a thread for it, so here goes. <ETA: Many apologies if I'm doubling a thread!!!>

:Dannaalterego::burning-heart:

I WUB THIS NOMMY SUGARY GINGERY COOKIE EDIBLE EBIIIILLLLLNESS!!!!!!

OMFG this is delicious. Makes me smell like a...not a gingersnap exactly...I know! I smell like my homemade snickerdoodles, with some ginger thrown in for emphasis. Fresh out of the oven. Being eaten by Mr. Matt. You see where I'm going with this. OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!!!

Now, Ms Liz tells me that she and Mara are plotting a rebrew in a month or so.

All in favor say, "Aye."

AYE! Heh.

~Thanks again, Liz! :heart:

My pleasure EOSP :Hug_emoticon: so glad you're enjoying it (and Mr. Matt)

not sure if Mara'll make enough for everyone, I know Calii likes it and a few months back a few more members showed interest, all I know is I'd like a few roller-ball btls and perhaps a LFM spiked spray !

Hey! We be merged! YAY! And how freakin' blind AM I...looked through all 6 pages twice. How do I miss these things. Thank you to whomever merged this! Luna? Mara? Le Wiz?

Why yes...yes it does :001_302:

Woo-hoo! Been doing evening yard work 'cause it was cooler. After my shower, it's Lizzy's ESGC and cops! :w00t:

ETA: I like this with cops. :)

Edited by ElizabethOSP

• 1 month later...

I needed to give the new version some time to experience, and I gotta say...

BAAA-ZZZINGGGG !!! :yes::burning-heart: :burning-heart: :burning-heart:

This does have a SPICY SNAP !! AND SEXXXXIER if you will, like Lizzy all grown up, but still EBIL, rr-rrrr, rr-rrrr 03.gif

Mara, John and LPMP Gang :thank-you:

• 2 weeks later...

I needed to give the new version some time to experience, and I gotta say...

BAAA-ZZZINGGGG !!! :yes::burning-heart: :burning-heart: :burning-heart:

This does have a SPICY SNAP !! AND SEXXXXIER if you will, like Lizzy all grown up, but still EBIL, rr-rrrr, rr-rrrr 03.gif

Mara, John and LPMP Gang :thank-you:

~I second the motion~ Heeeee! Today I have the original on my left arm and the new one on my right. The new one is brighter and sassier--more ginger to my nose. I WUB THEM BOTH!!! It's going to be very cool to watch how this one ages. I was wearing a bunch of it aaaallll over my exhausted body last night and it's a perfect Happy Juice! Bright and spicy, nommy, foody, and delectable. SO GLAD I snagged a bottle!!! YUMMY!!!

Is this available ?!! Omg I would totally die if

It was

DUDE! Have you gotten some of this yet???

Hmmm,1st I tried just Lizzy,and got just your Tizzy :) ...then this...wonder if others are having the same problem,I cannot load the whole page and have to rely on the Search function :(

Love Potion Fragrances

Search Results

Search for:

Lizzy's Ebil Sugared Ginger Cookies

Sorry, no matching items found.

Yes I can see it now,but only with a clear cach & mobile browser,which will not function with cart...If someone was to just use search,they might think it was gone too :D

do you want me to order you one for you Calii? lmk

• 1 month later...

Truthfully, this one had to grow on me. When I first got it, it was like straight curry, and I immediately relegated it to the Drawer That Time Forgot. Fast forward to a few days ago when I suddenly had this craving for -- you guessed it! -- gingersnap cookies. Took it back out and -- OMG!! -- this time it was pure perfection!!

I love this stuff! It hits just the right notes and balance of sugar, ginger, and cookie. And huffing it placated my need to run out and stuff a billion calories of gingersnap cookies into the ol' gullet!

Brava, Mara! Brava, Liz!

• 2 weeks later...

I FEEL SORRY FOR EVERYONE WHO IS NOT ME RIGHT NOW. This dries down so beautifully -- brown-sugary nutmeggy, faintly woody fabulosity -- that I cannot describe it with words, so I am doing an interpretive-dance rendition of it on my desk. It involves a lot of twirling.

Edited by tyvey

I FEEL SORRY FOR EVERYONE WHO IS NOT ME RIGHT NOW. This dries down so beautifully -- brown-sugary nutmeggy, faintly woody fabulosity -- that I cannot describe it with words, so I am doing an interpretive-dance rendition of it on my desk. It involves a lot of twirling.

Tyvey's twirling! Lookout :lol:

Do you feel sorry enough to send me your bottle? :666:

• 10 months later...

I picked this up at the beginning of the sale and initially thought it wasn't working for me--the ginger is VERY sharp, overwhelming, without much sense of sweetness. But as time goes on, I keep finding myself going back and trying it again and now I love it! For a while I was pairing it with Santa's Little Helper, trying to get a softer sweeter effect, but tonight I found myself craving that sharp bite. It kind of clears my head and settles me down, all at the same time. Great stuff!

• 3 years later...