New Releases for AUGUST 2012

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to stop THINKING SO HARD! It's *leaking*!! :wink2:

brilliant!

Is anyone else terrified of Plum Dandy?

I love the couch though and the lamp in the back..

Little scared, yes. She's sticking two fingers up too. I think maybe she's not a nice girl.

Well that is very mysterious...one would think it would be the other way around!!

it's so hilarious to me that the smoked ham has probably got everyone thinking GET STUFFED. nope not even a little :smiley-laughing024:

@mel..I hope you are wrong on Torrid S (NOD didnt work for me)...but your Seelie sounds lovely!!

Thanks. It doesn't work on me so much either, but it did in my hair as a spray. Maybe you can try that? It is pretty good then.

More hints anyone??

it's so hilarious to me that the smoked ham has probably got everyone thinking GET STUFFED. nope not even a little :smiley-laughing024:

Did get stuffed get anyone stuffed?! Didn't that reportedly smell like gravy or something?

Is it maple syrup-y?? And not hammy at all?

OMG Calii!!! You are BRILLIANT!!!!!

"Smoked Ham" -- Decoded!

AD-PE-TyveySmokedHam.jpg HAH !!! I LOVE it !!

AD-Unseelie-LovePotion.jpg what's in it ? what's in it ??

Still checking them out !

Edited by liz

You guys, I just zeroed the PEs in the cart so I can catch up on orders, programming NRs, and get the sale up and running. Just so ya know, just temporary.

(Not the finished ones, obviously, just the ability to order new ones.)

The rosehip and jasmine one that NJ hinted at on the stalk thread -- might that be Summer Belle? Mmmmmmmm!

Okay I will guess too :D This is fun!

AD-Seelie-LovePotion.jpg

Seelie- ice, glittering mint candies, skin musk, pink sugar

oh, I think I would die - that would be awesome!

:10_small16:

oooooooooooooo...Tyvey

Honey...Amber...Musk...smoke :huh: :huh: :666:

you're so smart, Calii!!

Pink puff! That's the one that was pulled!

Nooooooooooo. If it was I am sorry I opened my big mouth! I've been ill this week, known not what I have said, speaking in tongues, changing my duvet over in my sleep etc. Can we have it back?? :lady-eyes: Pleeeeeeease?

I'm curious which scent got bumped onto this month to make room for Dolly's PE?

ETA Molls you could make it as a PE if I'm totally wrong, which I suspect I am probably!

Edited by cinnamonmel

Eek! First I LOVE the label for Torrid Sorcery. However did you find a pic of me?

My wallet is weeping a little but I set aside some coin for an order this month anyways even though I shouldn't.

stalking madly, but I don't see them on the site? what am I missing?

Pinksoda, they're up on this thread, but they're not orderable yet. Mara still needs to program them into the system, and when she does, you'll see them on the home page, complete with descriptions. She said she was hoping to get them up by tonight sometime. :)

I got anxiety today! I dont know what to get so Im just going to try the sampler.

Also,I keep looking out the window to check for the mail lady and hoping she comes here to give me an lp box! ohhh please let today be the day..crossing my fingers

Edited by tanya27

Pinksoda, they're up on this thread, but they're not orderable yet. Mara still needs to program them into the system, and when she does, you'll see them on the home page, complete with descriptions. She said she was hoping to get them up by tonight sometime. :)

ahh, thank you so much!! Thought I was late to the party!