New Releases for AUGUST 2012

Pinksoda -- that delicious pink avi is gorgeous!! Makes me want to wear sugary pink fragrances and sip a watermelon cooler!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merienda Time --

Yeah, the things we have to do to get hints on the Stalk Talk thread. After Katz showed off her adorable "buns" yesterday, the gauntlets were thrown down, and out came the nether parts. :P

Your avi, on the other hand -- so elegant and graceful!! Love it!

:heart106:

Edited by Just Ducky

*looks without success for auto-refresh-every-five-seconds key on laptop, sobs quietly*

*continues manual refreshes, ruins manicure waiting for NRs and sales to go up*

*smiles, knows it will be soooooooo worth it*

IT WORKED!!!! THEY ARE UP!!!!!! FRONT PAGE!!!! RUN, EVERYONE! RUN!!!

P.S. Not sure that last month's Musks are sold out yet, but they've reached the end of the numbers we put in last month, so I have to get through this pile of orders here to see if there is any left of each. Don't lose hope yet, but the cart will not be refilled until Monday-ish on these items.

(Posting this cuz we've gotten over 100 out of stock notices for them over the past 24 hours.)

Oops. Did I jump the gun? I just ordered fb Torrid Sorcery and Mistress of Fate -- they were calling to me! Sorry!!!

LOL @ Wild Guava Beast

..."to create an irresistible force that no immovable object will be able to resist slamming into over and over and over again..../Calii fans self ..."a willing participant in the debauchery perpetrated by the Unseelie Queen. And you love it." Why yes,yes I do...nicely done Sir Jester :clapW2:

...licks a little off the top :001_302:

VANILLA CARAMELIZED, SUGAR EGG (CUSTARD) MILK/BUTTER/CREAM , SWEET POTATO, ALMOND MILK , COFFEE CARDAMOM, NUTMEG

...stick a fork in it...I'm done :hearts09793:

Sample sizes are up, still working on the rest of the cart, but since that's a big attraction, thought I'd let you know. Have to take a little break then will get back to it! :)

Fine by me since I'll be watching Olympics/stalking till late since I don't have to be up crack o' dawn tomorrow! ;)

Once a year I get to be surprised too! Whee!

I LMAO'ed at the description for Guavas in the Mist, well done laddie.

I am dying to read the description for "The Adventures of Aqualad". Even more so to actually receive it.

I am dying to read the description for "The Adventures of Aqualad". Even more so to actually receive it.

QG, you set me quite the difficult task. I have worked on it for weeks, tweaking here and there to try to get it as right as I can...think I got it really close, then the ingredients settle some more, and next day I want to tweak it again... PEs always take longer than an off-the-shelf order in any case, (usually around 3 weeks) and I'm sorry if I took too long with yours, but I did not want to disappoint you. It's going out for sure on Monday.

Guavas in the mist is a cute one..love the label..Im waiting to see the descriptions for the PE's and so I can put my order through and mabey get the musks!

exotic musk! bet that is devine.

Edited by tanya27

Welcome back Luna! I hope you're feeling refreshed. I can't wait to take off for Florida myself this Thursday. :D

Question about Unseelie: the other notes really, really appeal to me as I'm a lover of all evil scents, but I'm afraid of juniper. Hopefully it's subtle?

*smushes everyone^

Glad to be back! Q always makes me go all cold turkey with the internet and by mid-week I am so very twitchy! My boys and I went to Catalina Island and had beaucoup de fun, although as usual I had a little too much sun. It's been a few years since I was last there, and it's nice to know not much changes; as it's one of my favorite places on the Left Coast.

Nope, I missed that one. What's in it? :w00t:

Phew. I am not the new release killer then, begging the question; who was? :P

Pink Puff was a passing thought that we could use a rose marshmallow scent to partner Purple Puff. I just love the marshmallow and was hoping for more versions, because, y'know, I am greedy like that! I'll take any marshmallow though, Minty Puff, Choco Puff, Violet Puff, Coffee Puff. You 'Puff' it, I'll buy it (esp with the LAM in it ).:D

Maybe not Cheese Puff though...

I hope the honey isn't all CRAZY in the Torrid one.

It's not, and I was hoping someone would ask about the honey in this....and this is close enough! :lol:

The "honey" in this one is not BEE honey at all...it's a plant derived honey. It's really interesting. It smells like the ideal perfect honey anyone could wish for...like a fictitious ideal of honey rather than the wide variety that actually exists, if you know what I mean. I expect it to 'act' like honey magically and pheromonally in the mix, as It's actually a plant hormone that attracts insects and animals to the plant, presumably to help them pollinate. Neat, huh?

It's not, and I was hoping someone would ask about the honey in this....and this is close enough! :lol:

The "honey" in this one is not BEE honey at all...it's a plant derived honey. It's really interesting. It smells like the ideal perfect honey anyone could wish for...like a fictitious ideal of honey rather than the wide variety that actually exists, if you know what I mean. I expect it to 'act' like honey magically and pheromonally in the mix, as It's actually a plant hormone that attracts insects and animals to the plant, presumably to help them pollinate. Neat, huh?

Oh cool! Thanks Mara. This one sounds very interesting...

Well, I've always maintained that honey gets pheromonal responses from humans because it actually has bee pheromones in it as well as scent triggers, and humans react to some insect and animal pheromones as well as human ones. Animalic musks, ambergris, honey, vanilla...these are scent triggers with pheromonal responses in humans without having human pheromones in them...why not a plant derived "pheromone" too?

QG, you set me quite the difficult task. I have worked on it for weeks, tweaking here and there to try to get it as right as I can...think I got it really close, then the ingredients settle some more, and next day I want to tweak it again... PEs always take longer than an off-the-shelf order in any case, (usually around 3 weeks) and I'm sorry if I took too long with yours, but I did not want to disappoint you. It's going out for sure on Monday.

I know it was an unusual and difficult request - that was why I did not bother you during that time. The one time I called I really was just confirming, not checking up. I have such great faith in you I ordered two sight unseen, or more accurately scent unsmelled. Something like that takes as long as it takes as I know you also have the usual stuff to do.

I am getting a little itchy now that I see the PE up. I was hoping to have the order about the time you posted it so I could get a review out there quickly for you.

My only question: Is the scuba diver wearing wearing a hood or does he have a receding hair line? :lol: