New Releases for AUGUST 2012

It's not, and I was hoping someone would ask about the honey in this....and this is close enough! :lol:

The "honey" in this one is not BEE honey at all...it's a plant derived honey. It's really interesting. It smells like the ideal perfect honey anyone could wish for...like a fictitious ideal of honey rather than the wide variety that actually exists, if you know what I mean. I expect it to 'act' like honey magically and pheromonally in the mix, as It's actually a plant hormone that attracts insects and animals to the plant, presumably to help them pollinate. Neat, huh?

I will have to give this one a try. My skin chemistry usually rampages honey notes into something fierce to the olfactories.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Private Editions (and the rest of the cart) are now UP! YAY!

Also, I went through all the existing orders and restocked the Musks from last month accordingly. Unfortunately, Orchid Musk is gone, but I added a few of the others back into the cart.

:)

The Private Editions (and the rest of the cart) are now UP! YAY!

Great write up! Thank you!

I'am excited about these releases. :purr: Looks like there are some fae protective's which is a great mojo for me at the moment. Iam looking forward to trying "Seelie" and "Unseelie" :smiley-char145:

It's not, and I was hoping someone would ask about the honey in this....and this is close enough! :lol:

The "honey" in this one is not BEE honey at all...it's a plant derived honey. It's really interesting. It smells like the ideal perfect honey anyone could wish for...like a fictitious ideal of honey rather than the wide variety that actually exists, if you know what I mean. I expect it to 'act' like honey magically and pheromonally in the mix, as It's actually a plant hormone that attracts insects and animals to the plant, presumably to help them pollinate. Neat, huh?

so cool. You killed me with the hinting at new honey on the phone last week.

New honey? OMG! How awesome!

All the new releases look gorgeous, I'm super late to the stalking party ladies, but I'm sooo happy to see how many beautiful potions Mara created :D

And the PEs are sooo cute, I'm speechless...

I'm fascinated by this new honey...can't wait to smell it. Honey will play nice or nasty on me, sweet sexy-dirty or just plain old dirty B.O.

Me too. Sometimes it's so lovely like in my Sugar Kisses, or in Dolly's PE, but then other times it smell's like throbbing vag- and I cannot handle that.

Me too. Sometimes it's so lovely like in my Sugar Kisses, or in Dolly's PE, but then other times it smell's like throbbing vag- and I cannot handle that.

I think vag I might prefer to the armpit of a largely overweight hairy DUDE that I get sometimes.

ETA, not the hot sweat of someone you fancy that is, just eww.

Edited by cinnamonmel

As I noted, only about once a year do I get to be as surprised as everyone, lol. So since I got my Package of Squee I will render first surprise impressions.

Summer Belle

Has a sweet refreshing juicy quality on first sniff, total melon magick!

Baskery

Wonderful baked goods sugar rush, particularly a strong cookie impression.

Plum Dandy

Exotic plum for sure, not your typical fruit scent!

Mistress of Fate

This has a warm soft impression from the nuts and vanilla Very intriguing!

Guavas in the Mist

Fresh and tangy and cuuute!

Demimondaine

The cocoa really stands out in this one in the vial, I think it will be a cult favorite

Celebutante!

A whisper of orange which is underscored by the other elements creating a sexy veil...another runaway favorite, I'm predicting.

Torrid Sorcery

Goth Fruit, lol. A darker sexier version of fruit yet there's still something a bit light-hearted about it.

Seelie

Reminds me a bit of Betrothal Potion in that it's a beautiful floral mix with green stem elements.

Unseelie

OOOOH deliciously dark and deep, I am in LUV! *purr*

Luna -- Thank you for the reviews! You have us all chomping at the bit back here wanting our orders now!! :Emoticons0086: WANT!! WANT!!!!!

What's your take on the plant-based "honey" in the Torrid Sorcery potion? Does it have any bee-honey fragrance? (If you've discussed this somewhere else already, I apologize.)

Interestingly I think it';s the "honey" which gives that one somewhat of a "lighter" impression. It sort of underscores the rich deep impression of the other notes and gives it a lift,

Thanks for the tasty tid bits on the new releases Luna. Can't wait to get my bumper parcel. I'm having it sent to my parents house as it is near the house that the hubbs and I have recently bought and that we will be staying/ camping in for a couple of weeks after my brothers wedding this Saturday.

Torrid Sorcery

Goth Fruit, lol. A darker sexier version of fruit yet there's still something a bit light-hearted about it.

Is there even a review thread for this yet?

The likers must be keeping their opinion very close to the vest because it's getting low already. ;)

Wow, I haven't even gotten to my sample yet! But then again I understand that mentality...not going to say I like it so I CAN BUY IT ALL!

The likers must be keeping their opinion very close to the vest because it's getting low already. ;)

CRAP! It's because of the BI, Mara - we've all been waiting for a new blend w/BI! I wanted to sniff before buy..dammit.

CRAP! It's because of the BI, Mara - we've all been waiting for a new blend w/BI! I wanted to sniff before buy..dammit.

:yeahthat::) I am waiting for my sample first too,actually it does not read like a Calii scent,but lately my tastes have been surprising me,could just be a summer thang :lol:

Im so happy I ordered the Bodacious musk but mine wont be here for a while to review it,but I cant wait!..Im still waiting on a delivery from july 24..must be stuck at customs I had the pink musk and orchid musk in that order :)

What?! My anxiety level just went through the roof! I wanted to smell first, but i'm thinking desperate times call for desperate measures!

Have you written a review?

Do I need to go into hoard mode???????

No I haven't...I'm not good at describing scents. But as soon as I put it on, I ordered a full bottle. Not sure what kind of scents you like but if you like the notes in this one you may want to order. Oh, and I will try my best to put up a review :)

Have you written a review?

Do I need to go into hoard mode???????

hahaha dont mention that h word especially if you havn't did it yet for your favorites.lol everybody gets in that mood at the same time and then its going going gone

I just rebrewed the three musks - French Musk, Pink Musk and Orchid Musk, and put them back in the cart.

2 new Musks planned for this coming month. TMI's Caramel Musk (sans pheros) + one more.

NO PEEKING!!

:lol:

2 new Musks planned for this coming month. TMI's Caramel Musk (sans pheros) + one more.

ZOMG YAY! My bottle of TMI is getting low and I need that scent in my life!

I just rebrewed the three musks - French Musk, Pink Musk and Orchid Musk, and put them back in the cart.

NO PEEKING!!

What??! Pink Musk is there now?? Dammit, it was gone when I placed my order so I thought I had just missed out! Now by the time I place another order it will be gone again! :hearts04276:

NO PEEKING!!

Oh great! Now I'll have to think of ways to buy more musks without feeling guilty!

NO PEEKING!!

Coconut Musk??? happy0045.gif French Coconut Musk??? ....Am I hot or cold? hehe :)

Edited by Lexy