Super 2 with Super Sexy for Men

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all I will say...

Guys if you are unfamiliar with SUPER, this works on women. It is not only nose crack, but pussy crack.

(Oh yes, I went there.)

Guys who are familiar with SUPER, this is less sweet than the original. It has the briskness of UN, but with more bite in the beginning. But that amazingly sexy rich base is still there and it is still potent and powerful and...*drools uncontrollably*

I think this version is actually a better cover for the SS4M because I couldn't smell it until after the drydown and I am wholly familiar with the scent of that particular phero mix.

I think Q is really going to like this, which will lead to a lecture about not being able to use this except for playtime.

("You always say that!"

"Yes, but this time I mean it!")

Edited by luna65

OMg I wanted to fuck the vial. This is AMAZING! Wow this lives up to it's name. I sniffed this and haven't even tested on my skin. I wanted to take off my pants because the vial.. it told me to. Soo Sexy and WOWWWWW!!! New men's fave. Sorry Masked Man. I love you.. but Super4Men is GENIUS creation. I'm going to wear this one to bed and maybe I'll dream of Henry Cavill... like the song says.. Superman that ho. Totally get it done with this.

I love to wear UN, I will say that, and use it as boysmell on my cuddling pillow.

SS4M is definitely a mood-enhancer for me so besides the obvious application on Master Quince I like to use SUPER for when I'm feeling particuarly whiny or I need to be put into a naughty frame of mind for writing teh pr0n. But this fragrance - in whatever variation - is so good I firmly believe every man on earth should try it, because us XXs might extend more kindness (and all that entails) if they did.

I love love love love this one. On me the lyptus comes out and really soothes me. It's very relaxing to smell this at work, it reminds me of a steam bath where maybe Bradley Cooper comes out in a hot towel and hands me my black satin heels with the maribou trim.

I also get a nice note similar to Vicars and Tarts which is possibly the maple- not too much though, then it becomes this nice soft lavender. I think I know what lavender smells like now and this is soft not too sharp of a lavender. I really love this scent and kept making out with my wrist because I picture hot Brad in a towel coming out of a steam bath with some lyptus lotion for me to rub on his chest and arms. Also as far as the phero goes... my voice did deepen but I think I am getting sick and I noticed I was very sarcastic, more sarcastic than usual and I laughed ALOT today really good heartfelt laughs. There was a crowd at my desk at lunch. Okay maybe 3 people at my desk and we were all talking and laughing and having a good time.

Also as far as the phero goes... my voice did deepen but I think I am getting sick and I noticed I was very sarcastic, more sarcastic than usual and I laughed ALOT today really good heartfelt laughs. There was a crowd at my desk at lunch. Okay maybe 3 people at my desk and we were all talking and laughing and having a good time.

:lol:

If it were hormones as opposed to pheromones then I'd buy that, but the feel-good vibe is definitely something which androstadienone imparts.

:lol:

If it were hormones as opposed to pheromones then I'd buy that, but the feel-good vibe is definitely something which androstadienone imparts.

LOL... okay so I might be getting a little sick then. I like this one soo much. It really makes me soo funny~ to myself at least.

Just searched for Bradley Cooper and my reaction was ..... oh so that's him. Okay, that tells you how well informed I am when it comes to movie and pop stars!

because I picture hot Brad in a towel coming out of a steam bath with some lyptus lotion for me to rub on his chest and arms.

So if this is what you get from Super 2, I'm definitely going to get some Super 2 too .....

Heh, when I might happen to fantasize about Bradley it's a variation of his big scene in Wet Hot American Summer...yowza! Which means of course I just get to watch. But I like to watch...

:666:

:lol: What does that have to do with being gay?

Totally!

I thought Rock Hudson was soooo steamin' hot when he was younger. It's all fantasy, so it matters not. But when I see the man, what I see is that, while he may be my taste, I doubt that I would be his.

Totally!

I thought Rock Hudson was soooo steamin' hot when he was younger. It's all fantasy, so it matters not. But when I see the man, what I see is that, while he may be my taste, I doubt that I would be his.

It means I have to take him off my vision board as a potential husband and put Ryan Gosling back up there, now the whole thing is screwed up again! sigh..

I see Mara as the Audacious girl. The one with the red hair and guitar.

Hey, I may be totally wrong. It's just that I have a pretty good gaydar. Just remember in 15 years IF/when he comes out, that i spotted it early. LOL!

Thank you Skye for the extremely flattering vision of me. Wow, wouldn't that be nice. I do identify with the tough chick vibe...like Michele Forbes, but not as mean as some of her characters. :666:

I had this one with my trial collection and tried it last weekend. I'm not very familiar with the smell of all the ingredients apart, but I'll give it a try...

At first I could smell the lavender pretty good, in combination with the pipe tabacco. The lavender went away quickly and I was left with the pipe tabacco and sweets?. I found out that I'm not a big fan of pipe tabacco though....lol. After a couple of hours the tabacco fades away and leaves a soft amber-ish scent. I actually like that but the whole process to it....not so much..

(bites nails) I ordered this one as a trial for husband. I am getting nervous about the eucalyptus....

Should I tell him there's phero's in it? I wasn't going to mention it b/c I feel like he'll poo poo it and then it will blow the lid of MY phero addiction and he'll know I'm a hopeless junkie..

(bites nails) I ordered this one as a trial for husband. I am getting nervous about the eucalyptus....

Should I tell him there's phero's in it? I wasn't going to mention it b/c I feel like he'll poo poo it and then it will blow the lid of MY phero addiction and he'll know I'm a hopeless junkie..

Oh, Raq on, I think you should not tell him until it is absolutely necessary for you to tell him...

I told my bf about my pheros about two weeks ago because he read a label (one of the big ones) from one of my sprays and the word pheromones intrigued him so he asked and I couldn't lie to him...besides all my LP stuff arrives at his house in Laredo and I live across so he was getting curious about why I was ordering so many stuff...why so many perfumes?? So I had no choice...but with the small sample you purchased I bet your husband will never read it, the letters are too small and that way you will not blow your lid and you can still test pheros on him without getting placebo effects....which is something I have to consider now with my testing...well, just to share but when you finally tell him maybe he will get interested in pheros like mine did and now he's even the trying phero trial sprays I gave him as a gift...yeiiii

Holy Frijoles this is equally made of WIN and NOM and OMG I MUST MOLEST U NAO. Had to save the dabbing for bedtime but then there was much groping and growling. But Q did that guy thing where he said he still thought it was too sweet and I just don't ger that at all. I can't even smell the dark sugars in this version but it's still the sexiest thing EVAR (besides Down and Dirty for Him).

Ok, so first impression I get at first sniff is EUCALYPTUS! I normally don't like anything that's minty or anything that resembles vicks smell, but the eucalyptus is very subtle, fresh, but not too cold, maybe I'm not describing this right, but it was the eucalyptus the one that showed itself proudly at first! It is not offensive to the nose, it didn't feel like a slap in the face, it is subtle and manly...I think I love this scent because of the COPAL, I also loved this scent note in Song of the Desert, and it suits my bf's chemistry amazingly well...

I enjoyed the maple aspect of the scent, but just when the sugars started emerging here is where he complained...he didn't like the sweet smell, too sweet he said...too girly...such a shame 'cause I did love how it smelled on him...but he did tell me that if I liked it that much he would wear it for me...

I liked it so much that I'M thinking about getting a full bottle, only because I enjoy it that much on him...

Haven't tried it on me, I guess I liked it so much on him that I can't imagine it smelling better on me or on any girl...and I really think it is very masculine, in my opinion the sugars just give it a twist and add character to the fragrance, they don't make it girly...I guess I just wanted him to like it and it didn't happen...sigh sigh

I bet he won't read the small letters, Missdarlincherie...all he will see is the big masculine "S"

Good luck! Hope he likes it, this is a masculine scent to die for...

I often wonder when one will tell their other halves about their craze over pheros. What was their other halves' reaction. Are there reasons behind delaying or not to expose themselves.

I told mine the time I made my first order and he wrote pheros off immediately but he's supportive of all my orders and trades (he helps me post them overseas).

Ok...I was wrong...

Super for Men is also superb on women...

On my skin the eucalyptus also shows itself first but it has a citrusy quality to it that goes kind of tarty...then it starts becoming maple syrupy and the dark misterious sugars give it a twist that I definitely didn't get from my bf... During drydown, there are powdery moments that remind me so much of Guerlain's Shalimar...

This one is a keeper...I'm definitely getting a bottle...

Edited by Gabylicious