Allegro

I demo-ed it yesterday, and enjoyed it very much! It reminds me very much of Mermaids minus the seaside background. Similar cheery fruitiness going on--> :dancingfruits0nm:

I had a *really* low day yesterday - everything going wrong, so I'm not sure it was or ANYTHING would have been up to the task of picking me up. I'm going to wait to see if the usual 'cheery' vibe happens with the Alpha-Androstenol in it next wearing. But purely fragrance wise, it was lovely.

Hi all

Allegro is one of those at the top of my wishlist, could somebody help me make my mind up by reviewing it?

Thanks in advance!

:D

May

May, I really liked Allegro and, immediately after sampling it once, decided I MUST have a full bottle.

Now, here's Mara and Danna's description of Allegro:

A bold, long-lasting perfume, Allegro boasts a cornucopia of delectible fruits - Pear, Guava, Nectarine, Apricot, Lychee, Melons, Berries, a spritz of Citrus, a touch of watery Greens, and topped off with a light sprinkling of sugar and cinnamon. A combination designed for love, light and laughter!

My skin seemed to really amp the citrus content as the most prominent note for me was definitely "citrusy" . There is a nice underlying sugared fruity note, adding just a slightly sweet note (perfect counterpoint for the citrus, in my opinion).

My students enjoyed the scent and did not have any adverse responses to the alpha-nols (i.e., no one became overly chatty or off-task); instead, they were appreciative and sweet. My Beloved was not overly enamoured of the scent straight-up but, then, we know his preference regarding scents definitely does not include foody... when it was layered with other scents he was okay with it.

May, I definitely think that, in view of your appreciation of Cougar Scented, you would, likewise, find Allegro quite appealing.

Thanks for your reviews ladies. I'm hoping that the scent of Allegro is a bit "bolder" or "stronger" than Cougar. I love the phero effect of Cougar on me, it makes me happy! But you know me and subtle scents! ^_^ I think I'll order a big bottle of Allegro though, the phero effect sounds right up my street! :)

May

Thanks for your reviews ladies. I'm hoping that the scent of Allegro is a bit "bolder" or "stronger" than Cougar. I love the phero effect of Cougar on me, it makes me happy! But you know me and subtle scents! ^_^ I think I'll order a big bottle of Allegro though, the phero effect sounds right up my street! :)

May

I found Cougar faded a bit on me...Allegro? Not so much. It stayed around quite a while, mellowed a touch, but not faded.

My skin eats oil and Allegro didn't last too long on me, sadly.

It stayed a bit longer on my neck than anywhere else, but not even too long there.

Thank goodness for scent lockets, I say! I catch a wiff of it's delightfulness every time I bend over, turn, or move!

I wore this today knowing it was going to be a downer of a day...work is stressful, the weather is dark and dreary, etc... and I've managed to stay upbeat and cheery through it all.

Also, my co-worker who was about to have a storke due to stress and bad vibes yesterday is a lot more light-hearted today.

I say go for it, get a bottle!

It's very citrusy on me, not a smell I'm usually terribly fond of, but it's got a warmness to it as well and the effects are great so it makes the smell tastier. :dancingfruits0nm:

My skin eats oil and Allegro didn't last too long on me, sadly.

It stayed a bit longer on my neck than anywhere else, but not even too long there.

Thank goodness for scent lockets, I say! I catch a wiff of it's delightfulness every time I bend over, turn, or move!

I wore this today knowing it was going to be a downer of a day...work is stressful, the weather is dark and dreary, etc... and I've managed to stay upbeat and cheery through it all.

Also, my co-worker who was about to have a storke due to stress and bad vibes yesterday is a lot more light-hearted today.

I say go for it, get a bottle!

It's very citrusy on me, not a smell I'm usually terribly fond of, but it's got a warmness to it as well and the effects are great so it makes the smell tastier. :dancingfruits0nm:

Thanks! I've ordered a big bottle and I am really, really looking forward to getting it! I love happy sparkly phero mixes with lots of alpha nol :)

Makes me wanna :)

May

I wore Allegro today in fact and the layered w/Cougar potion, I liked it !

I wore Allegro today in fact and the layered w/Cougar potion, I liked it !

That sounds yummy... I know I love Cougar's feel-good effect, I'll have to try it with Allegro. ;)

May

I dunno...Cougar wasnt right on me...most pheros are awful on me actually, but Allegro....its different. I got this zingy/citrusy/gingery thing going on at first, its very wake me up and get me going type thing. the pheros didnt turn to yuckiness either, so maybe its just the female ones I cant wear.

Its nice, but on me it was all citrusy zing. Not bad, but not my thing weither.

I experience the same citrusy zing - but it works for me. As it dries down tho its smells more and more "perfumy" than fruity on me - I like this one very much! Allegro is the perfect name for this.

• 3 weeks later...

I finally got my paws on a bottle of Allegro, and me likee!

On me it's not very citrusy. I get a burst of the softer fruits, the guava and nectarines and apricot. No melon, but melon doesn't always stick around on me.

It's summery and smells of sweet, sticky soft fruits. Very nice. Unfortunately it fades on me fairly quickly - within a couple of hours - but it's yummy and makes me want to chew my own arm.

May

• 2 weeks later...

This is definitely my favorite of everything I've ordered - unfortunately, I lost my sample when I lost my purse. But that gives me an excuse to order a full bottle. :)

It doesn't stay on as long as, say, the love potion varieties I've tried (winter and autumn), but it is THE perfect warm-citrus scent for spring and summer. I like how mellow and true-to-life the various fruit scents are.

• 3 months later...

This one is pretty white to me, but it's such a beautiful scent!

I got a trial vial of this, and after 15 mins of slathering it on myself, my mom walks in my room, and the first thing she says is "Oh my lord, what are you wearing?! I can smell this parfume from the kitchen!"

LMAO!

And when I went to bed, she sneaked in my room, and stole my sample!!!! hmph! :)

THAT is funny! LP Sneak Thievery! :)

lady, you have no clue!

She also steals some of my phero stuff! The next morning, when I wake up, I just think "daym, she's good!"...but the LP stuff just runs out fast.

What can I say?

Things I do for love :Hug_emoticon: LOL!

Edited by esmeralda

• 1 month later...

I really enjoyed this scent. It was a very nice and light citrus and fruity scent on me. It faded pretty fast on me (4 hours later and it was totally gone). Despite the fast fade, it is still worth purchasing.

It is a great pick-me-up sent for the morning. The fade factor is actually nice. It allows you to touch-up with another scent in the afternoon and not have to worry about mixing with the citrus notes in this one.