Pheros for monthly grumpies?

Hello, I'm somewhat new here, well, I joined years ago but haven't posted much because I've been trying to sort this life of mine out. 6 years ago everything was so different...

So, my question~what would be the best phero for that time of the month that manages to turn me into a monster? I get agitated, aggravated, aggressive, etc...So, I bought a sample of Heart's Ease, but now that I think of it, it seems like maybe it's more for feeling sad than feeling rabid. Was that one a good choice? Oh, and the grrreat! thing is, my husband and I will be going away on vacation this month a week before my monthly special. I'd love something that could tame the nasties so we can have a good time.

Any help is appreciated!

Jubilee has TeddyBB in it,is a spray, and smells devine :hearts09793:

...your Hearts Ease should be very helpful too,the scent is very soothing and has Balm Bomb which is used by many :D

Hi Essense:

Leather or Dom. HAHA j/k don't do that.

I've only tried Balm Bomb when sad and it works a treat for sadness. May very well work great for rage/grouchies too. But personally I find B2 to be phenomenally (and swiftly) and specifically effective for taking a RAEG edge off without knocking me out :D Teddy does make me RELAX but also fall ASLEEP so, I suppose, it does cure RAEG too but a lot of that is the unconsciousness :D

Edited by tyvey

I came on to say TeddyBB, B2, or Balm Bomb, but looks like it's all been said! Sometimes just something that smells nice, even without pheros, can be soothing as well. Lately I've been using violet as a comfort scent, though that may just be me being strange!

ETA: Also, androstadienone as a single molecule is good as well. The blends mentioned above are high in it and that is probably why they are so effective.

Edited by Synergist

They have the same components, but in different ratios. They have similar effects; Teddy BB is a rebrew of the original Boy/Boy blend which was one of Mara's first pheromone products. B2 was created to replace it, but when she was able to get her original source to recreate the other, she decided to offer both.

Leather or Dom. HAHA j/k don't do that.

That's what I use......LOLOLOLOL

I see. Thanks! Can Heart's Ease be worn with Jubilee? It seems like the combined effects would be nice.

I wouldn't wear them together, but that's just me. With these complex blends I find trying to wear more than one just negates the effects. You might be different though.