UN pheros: are they ever GGG?

So I know I am a full fledged addict b/c I went to be tonight going over the recent sale in my head and making lists, categorizing, mentally comparing, etc. All the things you SHOULDN'T do while trying to fall asleep. So at 3 a.m. I bolt upright with the new question:

"what if my faves, SS4W, Bang, or Sexpionage end up as GGG's?" But then I thought "nah, she has the pheros so she can brew the UN blends at any given time."

Does anyone know the answer?

Edited by Raq On

The only way the UN phero mixes would be discontinued is if there were a component issue (as there has been in the past), although some have been discontinued due to poor sales. Some mixes have been Limited Edition simply because there was only enough ingredients to mix up a small batch. But the majority of UN pheros will remain in stock forever (relatively speaking).

Ah okay, that helps me make up my mind. SS4W and Bang are quite similar (Bang w/ the addition of Cops) but I was concerned about sexpionage As far as I know it's only in Comp positions, so I wondered if it was going on the chopping block (hope not) It is my go to phero and I'm ordering in Un in my next order.

Edited by Raq On

I am not planning to order Tranquility Potion again once this supply is gone, so that one is GGG. I've already replaced it with Balm Bomb.

Since 75%+ of our customers are females, I wanted something more geared toward female needs than the unisex Tranq blend.

Not so sure about Focus Potion either. It's a rather narrow audience, and sells better IN perfumes than by itself. Both of these blends, you may recall, were sold to us for test marketing purposes anyway. They were developed by a huge pharmaceutical co and manufactured by Stone Labs. We were allowed to test them for them as kind of a soft launch, to see how people liked them.

We're down to the last few bottles of Tranquility Potion, but we still have a fair bit of Focus. I'll probably add Focus to another fragrance for Pheromas in November.

BTW, have been discussing tweaked rebrews of the Intellectual blends with Chris. Feel free to give opinions about what you might like to see in a blend of that nature!

As I've previously begged you, Commander, I want a version of Intellectual Woman so bad! It's the only phero blend which is truly me...only better.

Well,Intellectual Woman is only EST,A-nol,B-nol,DHEAS & cops but the balancing is key...this would surely be a win :) I have quite a bit left and need to get back to it...famous last words :lol:

And of course most here know that IM with extra cops is still a go to for self-effects,which is why I bought out La Vie por homme :001_302: ...so yeah I think an rebrew of both would be successful :D

Wooo...can't wait for NOVEMBER! It's my fave month of the whole year! AND just after my birthday so I can splurge! I've not tried Int.Woman but I would love to.

Focus Potion has its moments but in reality what I need when I turn to it is more a stop procrastinating potion!

I don't think it's just one thing, it's the combination of elements in an exact ratio, which allows for a particular impression. It's the only phero blend which makes me feel completely at home in my own skin, as it were, in that it enhances the impression of my true personality, and moreover, allows me to express it with confidence. Around strangers, I don't particularly worry about how I come off because I feel like I'm in complete command of myself so their opinions don't matter; and that somehow then equates to a positive reaction overall.

Not so sure about Focus Potion either. It's a rather narrow audience, and sells better IN perfumes than by itself. Both of these blends, you may recall, were sold to us for test marketing purposes anyway. They were developed by a huge pharmaceutical co and manufactured by Stone Labs. We were allowed to test them for them as kind of a soft launch, to see how people liked them.

We're down to the last few bottles of Tranquility Potion, but we still have a fair bit of Focus. I'll probably add Focus to another fragrance for Pheromas in November.

That reminds me....I need some more Unscented Focus Potion.....it works pretty well for me!

Don't remember much about IW.....I had a sample, but had kind of mixed results with it.....may have to give it another shot......

However, just as long as you don't stop selling Dominance, I'm golden!!! LOL

Well sign me up too!

There is not description as to ingredients? or is it proprietary blend?

~~~~~

Well,Intellectual Woman is only EST,A-nol,B-nol,DHEAS & cops but the balancing is key...this would surely be a win :)

• 1 month later...

I am not planning to order Tranquility Potion again once this supply is gone, so that one is GGG. I've already replaced it with Balm Bomb.

Since 75%+ of our customers are females, I wanted something more geared toward female needs than the unisex Tranq blend.

My problem with scented Focus is that I'm sensitive to water scents, though I might not mind a 'green' fragrance.

My problem with scented Focus is that I'm sensitive to water scents, though I might not mind a 'green' fragrance.

On the other hand, I don't wear green scents at all, so it'd clash with whatever else I wanted to wear.

What I wouldn't mind seeing is all the pheros and phero blends (for women and unisex, at least) out there come with all or most of the NOCO and Sugared Honeycomb options w/333 mcg of 'mones per bottle without having to use the custom phero options on one or two other parts of the LPMP web store and having to buy a huge bottle of it-or at the very least just NOCO White.

Edited by Queen of Swords

Another vote for IW. Thanks Luna for the info on it.

Sounds like a potion that would work wonders for me and on others. It would be lovely if Mara could cook it up again UN or maybe with a sophisticated scent as a cover :witches:

• 2 months later...

BTW, have been discussing tweaked rebrews of the Intellectual blends with Chris. Feel free to give opinions about what you might like to see in a blend of that nature!

OH NO! I didn't realize Tranquility was GGG! And, there do not seem to be any more bottles left! I am definitely going to miss this blend, since I use this not just for the self effects, but in my office.

As for Focus Potion, if I may 'cast my vote'.... please please always keep this one around! I love my Focus Potion!

OH NO! I didn't realize Tranquility was GGG! And, there do not seem to be any more bottles left! I am definitely going to miss this blend, since I use this not just for the self effects, but in my office.

As for Focus Potion, if I may 'cast my vote'.... please please always keep this one around! I love my Focus Potion!

I know...I appreciated Tranq potion too. I love it in Elixir of Silver and that one is still in stock if you are interested in that one!

After trying out Teddy BB I'm a bit less bothered by the fact Tranquility has been discontinued, though I'm sure Tranq probably worked better for some people more than others.

I never tried Tranquility but I love Balm Bomb. Teddy BB gave me weird dreams, and made me feel off. I'm one of the few that it doesn't work for. I'm just glad I have Balm Bomb. Glad Teddy BB works for you too :)